DIY e-liquid mixing setup

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I only wish I could be that organized...LOL Nice setup.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Very nice mixing station you have there! I just started DIY so, my setup isn't nearly that nice.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Don't worry, this didn't happen overnight for me. I wanted to share with the group and I'm always learning something new :).
I hear ya! I've only been DIY'ing for a couple of weeks and have already made two more orders for flavors. My next big need/want is a set of scales so I can mix by weight instead of volume.

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hear ya! I've only been DIY'ing for a couple of weeks and have already made two more orders for flavors. My next big need/want is a set of scales so I can mix by weight instead of volume.

Got my scale from Amazon, search for American weigh scale. Payed under $25. Very good scale and includes the calibration weights and a power cord.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice set-up!

The Wizard lab bottles with dropper cap, is that how they come if you order the 30ml size or did you transfer into those bottles?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my scale from Amazon, search for American weigh scale. Payed under $25. Very good scale and includes the calibration weights and a power cord.

I have the same scale, just make sure to get the LB-501 version as it weighs with 0.01g resolution were as the higher up models do not :
It is less than $23 right now, make sure you're wearing a mask when you steal it for that price!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know why we can't link an Amazon product, just search: American Weigh Scales LB-501 Digital Kitchen Scale

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Last edited:

fratervapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
See, this is why I need to live alone. I need to take over the kitchen counter and--well, the kitchen, period, really. Your set up looks great. Very inviting.

I got divorced so now I can do whatever I want in the kitchen. :) I have a cupboard exclusively for DIY.

I also recently rebuilt a 150cc scooter in my living room and the dogs sleep with me at night. Life is good.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got divorced so now I can do whatever I want in the kitchen. :) I have a cupboard exclusively for DIY.

I also recently rebuilt a 150cc scooter in my living room and the dogs sleep with me at night. Life is good.

Ah, free at last, free at last! :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My mixing station gets broken down every time but it is as orderly as yours is. But my e-Liquid stock looks just like your picture since I started DIY there is over 300ML sitting on my desk and might dedicate a shelf in my network rack for them!

:ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thinking about it, not a good idea to store the e-Liquids in the Network Rack due the heat generated by all the hardware. Might be a good place to age them though!
:treadmill:

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My mixing station gets broken down every time but it is as orderly as yours is. But my e-Liquid stock looks just like your picture since I started DIY there is over 300ML sitting on my desk and might dedicate a shelf in my network rack for them!

:ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice:

I only setup in the kitchen island when I'm ready to mix, when I'm done I break it down and use a cabinet for storage. My wife rules the kitchen so its in and out. lmao :sneaka:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I actually set myself up by using a PVC Panel on top of the washing machine next to the slop sink. Makes for easy cleanup of beakers and graduated cylinders.

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This is my setup for mixing e-liquid. Been smoke-free for 3 years and mixing my own ejuice for little over 2 1/2 years. :ejuice:
View attachment 47514

Oh, this is my 1st thread so hope it posted right :confused:
looks very nice !
I see you are using catsup bottles for pg and vg to ! they work out very nice for me to.
got a scale but allways mix by volume ..just habbit .
do you speak Spanish ? me sposa cubana .

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
looks very nice !
I see you are using catsup bottles for pg and vg to ! they work out very nice for me to.
got a scale but allways mix by volume ..just habbit .
do you speak Spanish ? me sposa cubana .

Yes I speak spanglish, :bliss:, somos de Puerto Rico. I try all kinds of stuff but so far this has been working out good for me. I'm always looking for improvement. :idea:

Last edited:

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes I speak spanglish, :bliss:, solomos de Puerto Rico. I try all kinds of stuff but so far this has been working out good for me. I'm always looking for improvement. :idea:
jes me to allways get some new tips . I like getting the bottle drippers part will get some . thanks for the tip .
and when you realy get bored ... I made a video a while back ..since then I made a magnetic stirrer .

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
jes me to allways get some new tips . I like getting the bottle drippers part will get some . thanks for the tip .
and when you realy get bored ... I made a video a while back ..since then I made a magnetic stirrer .

Glad you picked up some ideas, thanks for the link to your videos and diy has been a major factor for me quit smoking. This have become one of my hobbies :stars:

VU Sponsors