Not open for further replies.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
How cool! Every month she gets one filled with cosmetics! Yeah....Makeup Mail!
At least you've got one hot wife. Not a lot of men can say that.
:sneaka:

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you tried ENYAWREKLAW's pistachio ry4? Thats been my jam for the past few months. Its really good. What flavor profiles do you like? I might have a good one for you

No, not that particular one but do like the ry4 types generally. I also like NETs and am currently making some myself, often as a hybrid with something like caramel, bavarian cream or hazelnut/butternut, sometimes black cherry or fresh peach, kinda like that.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello everyone. Haven't been on the past 2 days. My dad lost his man cave and building in a fire tuesday night. Not a big deal to some, but his man cave was more like a second home. Him and mom literally did everything but shower and sleep in there. All of our family gatherings were there. Quite a sad situation.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
yeah just upset. Dad had a lot of time and money invested in it. They had insurance, but not nearly enough to cover everything

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just found that recipe, whew that's rich! Do know you if there a recipe or way to make the 'ry4' flavor from scratch?
Hmm thats a good question. I havent found one made from scratch. Im sure theres one out there though. Ill keep my eye out and let you know if i see one that sounds good

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How cool! Every month she gets one filled with cosmetics! Yeah....Makeup Mail!
At least you've got one hot wife. Not a lot of men can say that.
:sneaka:
Yea i jumped on the opportunity! We've been married for going on 9 years. I lucked out! Thanks

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea i jumped on the opportunity! We've been married for going on 9 years. I lucked out! Thanks
My wife does the all natural look. When she ever does use makeup shes pretty much saying "wink wink,nudge nudge"

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wife does the all natural look. When she ever does use makeup shes pretty much saying "wink wink,nudge nudge"
Yep mine does that same thing. Im not a big fan of one inch thick makeup crusts on women, a little bit goes a long way for me anyways lol. A wink wink nudge nudge is a good thing too though!;)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I was up until 3am then up at 7:30am to go get a blood test. Having to fast, I prefer getting up, wash my face and out the door. I like my coffee too much to wait until later.

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep mine does that same thing. Im not a big fan of one inch thick makeup crusts on women, a little bit goes a long way for me anyways lol. A wink wink nudge nudge is a good thing too though!;)
Lol

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ugh. 3:30 am and I am up and on my phone. Wishing I was sleeping but that's not happening at the moment.

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ugh. 3:30 am and I am up and on my phone. Wishing I was sleeping but that's not happening at the moment.
Yea i hear that.restless nights suck but on this particular night im stuck at work.

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
stock-vector--hello-saturday-inspirational-and-motivational-quotes-hand-painted-brush-lettering-hand-369879461.jpg

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
55° and almost no snow, for January it's a real treat.

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Feels good to wake up, grab some coffee a vape and come to this website. This place with its members feels like a 2nd home/family. You all are the best and good morning

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Sundays are great, until they are over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors