Become a Patron!

ENDED DIY Flavor Shack Let's Chat event. Est End Date 5/31/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Haha ^^ I had one that was similar and thought the clouds were soo BIG

I ended up screwing the battery to the charger too tight and it stopped working on me. It wasnt even tight just secure o.o

kh1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good evening everyone.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
5147c53aac15ad6c36f07f7cb07ddfde.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
T.G.I.F.!!! :confused:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Moar coffee!!! That will make Saturday get here faster, right?

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
dang I wish Dr Brown and Marty McFly were here. They could take me forward in time to tomorrow morning

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Here's a throwback. This is just like the very first vape i bought.

HP5492S-3.jpg

Pffft. When I was a child we had to walk 20 miles - backwards - in the snow to get to school. And used these things called "cartridges". You stuck them in things called "atomizers."

KIT-EGO-ALL-2.jpg

Those things called "cartomizers" were still in diapers. And no one had any of this namby-pamby clearo crap. It wasn't even invented yet.

:p

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
lol I guess i joined the party a little late then.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Moaning.

^^^ Not a typo. Raining yesterday... still raining this morning... Pretty sure we hit our "30 days and 30 nights" quota so what's next? Very soggy April and May ain't no better so far. Depressing

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Today is sour day to wake up my taste buds. Yuk.

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Nice and sunny here and cool, sitting outside enjoying my new Geekvape Peerless RDA even though I just got some new alien coils and realized they are .3 ohm coils, splitting that to about .15 or so when I wrapped a dual coil. Its been too long since I used a rebuildable atty, I would have no problem on my dual battery Cuboid but Smok Baby Alien (single 18650 box) doesn't like it too much lol, Those amps >.< So I wrapped two single wire 6 wrap coils for a .28 ohm build. Works nicely.

tfKlZIFVTFMd5hfXN0q4yK80HvgzTdXr-wy6oH7mqJ6_TR5YNBZrrKPIq2Rig-tasWKEFr-94lXHlfrILp8S7cYo6e0YAFAdt-e1GWz6Aqs7vRdCGfSRRJwmHNCarqO9BQAEQpK8n_o7_m3sY5xr60gV_qoy76w0WPZrUYUFnTi0WVMc7iYJmUhlRsS2g33b1KPkzJ99Tt-rhiRfotUL-34vawjKi74i1Vk68a6ry49yULXwOMRfGdAol_h7ipLoAsp22vQMUReCWumlOwVqe0TAg31gD_c_PB1GajdlhbjQCX46sgsHM8OYTvG07lHg6FwKvfopaDatktWnSw7vRWGcG4aV5tlaJkwtIGl0S64ytuNX83uMPbRFUWLtC_MjEjb4UwaxE9sL6appWRKaBQdSYP_FlKHQwtNVCz5QC3kPXtmD5ZDNY2P6tvzSQ-bQHsQ68aR9ucezXLQoqxo648JdmE2yZRlgruHhIqhmskKqKpHyEEufOubBgrmImclh2a3hnTMfMOFtYUtfstNEiZb8muDDBtP49L2MtbUPjnzjigf-GBtkERPILzc3d9qeEhkHGXdeWLU6Ed-zHdlfo3lED5yXnpjJ7iVbvvyfv9lgQ5_onJhx=w713-h950-no
xUl8zuZVPxeHKGRL64e6zdhHuS23XIqF46bMAQA-QINaR4hVsGVop3DZBi4dE8HndH-lhqg9l9zWaq5TCHRx7Kfgw8K5B_I8BsBrN3CeZZb4nLqDMojvpT7NHRZEeN7xKA1o_Drt0DTrFodXrdFp4u07CRKFw1dIDNBcCs4n8rxIRN608RHrvkbeP4T-fVegz1GdnHX3BSMUI3WYTH3F_8kaZsBgBCGZw4QCgCg_Zt5aIZC2wTbrNqpfdby7PjUutzAxToPiXqQm6INi-RSFgDu6hp-yd7g4wNTWl8UU11pTGhl2SvWoF3LwkxoJcVfyRbPx3tLL7o6P4qOOwDO9h8cq91whGiwyA-Q_lOQboeFn-yhkH3_HzhWl6EVp32Pkuaxj6uVu8qkYUCGhyoEB-Q8NCs2gm9Fu9FvVDEwsmJjLRBvR7HyL1FvqX1qitk7bjFY0Em8eXq5nXUK-xkAjQq4JDFdqCZAGyN3BSALu4YzlvrCquGU3taOijabEFgEizUYeX6qXdLC7C9GvEBArQObZ0dgUfzS0CDXEzKzu5MaripZkuwAtfwSvHHHxKQ-NwyW_87ZxI0ilTbBWbKhj_8LlxE5gd1h5y-ZWELJipDD0rbKh=w713-h950-no

Last edited:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
When are we going to be able to plant anything here? What with the frikkin' monsoon season... :cuss2:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
When are we going to be able to plant anything here? What with the frikkin' monsoon season... :cuss2:

Hey Rick! Are you in AZ? NEW in AZ? I've not heard of anyone mentioning Monsoon Season other than myself.

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lady Bugs are a HUGE welcome to any garden. My roses especially since aphids are their favorite meal.

Yes, and with all the gardens we have love'm and to a certain degree tolerate them.......by that I mean their fall hibernation invasion.
We have a workshop that is 3 season, not all that tight, and the LBs come in through any openings around the south facing windows in the late fall by the hundreds, looking for a place to spend the winter. It's a bit disconcerting for one, maybe two days, though they cause no damage, eat or chew nothing and make no mess, then they they settle in for the long winter nap until a bright warm day in spring and off they go!

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
A friend of mine in Montana does that. But she puts an adequate micron screen 'net' for lack of a better term, to catch them as they fly in. She then puts them in a box of hay with holes in it and leaves the open box on the window sill just about when spring arrives until the're ready to feed and mate again. There were a lack of them here this years although I purchased 4,000 for my garden the previous year. Enough about the Ladies. Nice looking Basil.

I am SOOOOO pissed off at my cable company. Apparently they changed their primary cable boxes/DVR to one that have speak recognition and a boatload of other features. My HD DRV was toast prior to that and I lost about 40 episodes of 2 shows I record. I called Cox and they told us to bring it to one of their store locations for a replacement. Nevertheless, all of my shows are gone. :cry:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Rick! Are you in AZ? NEW in AZ? I've not heard of anyone mentioning Monsoon Season other than myself.

New England, specifically MA. We have had largely 2 weather patterns for the last 6 weeks or more. 1.) Cloudy 2.) Cloudy and raining.

On the rare off day we get Partly Cloudy. :bliss: But not today. :finger: Effing miserable Spring.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Didn't know you had Monsoons. Here is a monsoon rolling right at us. Rain is right behind it. These are the homes directly across the street and the one on the corner. It was a biggie taken 7/21/12:

IMG_0020.JPG IMG_0019.JPG

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Maybe not quit a real monsoon here but we have had one of the wettest Springs in a long long time. 8.72 inches last month and it just keeps coming.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning. After 2 rough nights in a row, zombie is an accurate description of me today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors