ENDED DIY Flavor Shack Let's Chat event. Est End Date 5/31/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks, it would be a stretch to call our humble 10 acres a farm but we do enjoy a growing homestead and are very rural with real farms all around us.
What state are y'all in?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
We have had largely 2 weather patterns for the last 6 weeks or more. 1.) Cloudy 2.) Cloudy and raining.

On the rare off day we get Partly Cloudy. :bliss: But not today. :finger: Effing miserable Spring.

Don't feel bad. Here in Maryland, we've had some crazy Spring weather with temps in the 80's one day and high 40's the next, followed by a few days of rain etc.... Like now, we had a beautiful 70 degree day on Tuesday, and now it's in the upper 40's low 50's and rain for the next 3 days. Not to mention some of the worst pollen I've ever seen causing my allergies to go nuts.

Shawn

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What state are y'all in?

Mentally or land wise? LOL

Land wise, I'm in good O'l southern Maryland.
Mentally...... well that's another story! :giggle:

Shawn

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
morning everyone. Well I stepped outside my comfort zone last night. I love my RTAs, but up until now all i had ever built for them were simple coils. I finally decided to twist some 26 gauge. Let's just say i won't be going back to simple coils anymore. The vapor and flavor difference is unbelievable.

Reactions: SD.

SD.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
24ga is even better i think! Because it's thicker wire than the 26, that it doesn't move when wicking etc; it stays in place better, also a little lower resistance that seems to bring out better flavor too! anything bigger than the 24 is too hard to work with for me, well I've tried 20ga & it's just too much.
Don't have any 22 but maybe I'll try sometime but I'm very happy with the 24ga for single coils & that's all I really use any more...I look at it this way, the maintenance on a single coil & wick is enough for me, so I don't need to double it with dual coils & the flavor seems great with the singles I do, that come out to be anywhere from .30 to .40+ohms depending on the wraps & diameter. :blah: :D

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Don't feel bad. Here in Maryland, we've had some crazy Spring weather with temps in the 80's one day and high 40's the next, followed by a few days of rain etc.... Like now, we had a beautiful 70 degree day on Tuesday, and now it's in the upper 40's low 50's and rain for the next 3 days. Not to mention some of the worst pollen I've ever seen causing my allergies to go nuts.

Shawn

We're about to hit psycho weather too - on top of everything else. Projected low in the mid 40's on Sunday, projected high on Wednesday? 86 degrees. :facepalm:

But before that happens we have a Nor'easter moving in sometime Saturday - through Sunday. Who the hell knows how much more rain that one is gonna dump.

Everyone is getting very very cranky this spring. At least around these parts. :cuss2:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Not in my yard you don't.

article-2332109-1A08D865000005DC-886_634x286.jpg

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The neighbors have been sawing wood since 08:00 am - which means I'm not. No idea what the hell is going on out there today. Rebuilding a deck maybe.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
You have no idea...

Oh look! A dogwood in blossom!

Then it fucking pours and knocks all the blossoms off. :cuss2:

Trukin8r

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! I took mom out to diner at KFC (her choice not mine) and stopped by a local B&M to pick up some new drip tips. All-in-all a good day.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning everyone. A little nervous today. I meet with my surgeon today to set up my gallbladder removal. The only surgery I have ever had before this was having my tonsils removed bur that was 20 years ago.

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. A little nervous today. I meet with my surgeon today to set up my gallbladder removal. The only surgery I have ever had before this was having my tonsils removed bur that was 20 years ago.

Hold luck hope it goes well

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Are they going to do a minimally invasive cholecystectomy? Piece of cake compared to the olde fashioned slice and dice gall bladder surgery.

Mojoe1976

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I had it done a couple of years ago. It's not that bad. The worst part is probably the cramps from the air they put in your abdomen. You'll be on your feet in less than a day and back to work in two or three. God bless.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks I appreciate it!!

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning everybody. Got my pre op testing done yesterday surgery is set for next Thursday. They are gonna do the minimally invasive surgery unless they run into complications. Nervous but also looking forward to getting this thing out. Maybe I will finally have some relief.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sweet dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree, I traveled the world and seven seas, everybody's looking for something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors