Become a Patron!

ENDED DIY Flavor Shack Let's Chat event. Extended until Est 4/30/2017 & will be a third winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh! That reminds me to check my cable DVR. I have a feeling it's full!

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
What? Programming so memorable you can't recall what you are recording? :giggle:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What? Programming so memorable you can't recall what you are recording? :giggle:

Big Bang and Designated Survivor. I just want to make sure it isn't full and that I missed some episodes.

SD.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello, Good Morning, Good Afternoon & in case I forget, Have A Good Night! :)

Mojoe1976

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Haven't stopped in for a while. Crazy busy time of year for me. How is everyone doing?

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wanna swap for my Tuesday? It only got up to 46 degrees here today and it's been raining since... some time last week. :tantrum: :xD:

Too damn cold for my liking. Rain supposed to start here tomorrow for a long stretch.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm so sick of this April weather crap... :wait: We've been lucky to get one day of "not rain" a week.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So ready to pull my hair out and scream. The key switch went bad in my truck. Replaced it with a new one, now the security system won't let it start. It takes those keys with a transponder in them. I even ripped the transponder out of the old key and put it in the new one, still no go.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So ready to pull my hair out and scream. The key switch went bad in my truck. Replaced it with a new one, now the security system won't let it start. It takes those keys with a transponder in them. I even ripped the transponder out of the old key and put it in the new one, still no go.

Was power to the security system interrupted for any length of time? It sounds like the truck is heading to the dealer to get the transponders recoded to the alarm system.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♫ HAPPY HUMP DAY! ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

Hump Day.jpg

veltos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Allergies + Benadryl + tornado alert at 1 am last night = ugh
Need much caffeine

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just heard on the radio some study says that up to 4 cups of coffee is Beneficial! gonna go pour another now!

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Was power to the security system interrupted for any length of time? It sounds like the truck is heading to the dealer to get the transponders recoded to the alarm system.

Ugh if that's the case, probably not fixing it. It was a $500 beater with 267,000 miles on it.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
no rain today!!!

We get to look forward to part of Sunday with "partly cloudy" and that's it for the "good" weather through next Tuesday. April has just been effing depressing here. It's it's not cloudy it's cloudy and raining.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah one day of Sunshine every ten is not cutting it .. thats for sure..

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Wonder if we are gonna get a winner picked on Sunday? That would be a nice thing to stick in front of someone's Monday.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So not good news on my truck. It's gonna have to go to a ford dealership to be fixed. Not sure i wanna do that, may just junk it. Could cost $300+ to fix

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So not good news on my truck. It's gonna have to go to a ford dealership to be fixed. Not sure i wanna do that, may just junk it. Could cost $300+ to fix

def shop around on that .. hate to have give up that way... damn.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lots of rain with flash flood watch - started yesterday and more of the same for the next couple days

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Crap. Unfortunately a dealership is the only place that has the "secret knowledge" to fix that kind of an issue.

SD.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well Hello There! :)

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors