Become a Patron!

ENDED DIY Flavor Shack Let's Chat event. Extended until Est 4/30/2017 & will be a third winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
you make a good point. I do use a reusable pod quite often, because ground coffee is cheaper than those throw aways.

Like any similar product you are paying far more for the convenience packaging than the actual product itself. I just never found an annoying inconvenience about making coffee to justify the gadgetry of this one.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I started with a Keurig 6 years ago. I drink decaf and hubby drinks caffeine. I have the refillable pods as well. Coffee just doesn't taste the same using grounds. So, I buy from Amazon every month.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
hello everyone. Boss is here today so haven't been around until now

veltos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Today's been good so far. Got all my errands done with minimal hassle. Now I just have to finish working.

kh1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad to have my taxes done.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Good morning everyone

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Gruntmorning and thanks for the contest!

vapelifesaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everybody :) Ever find yourself in a reflective mood? Looking back on life and wondering how did I ever end up where I am-this wasn't part of what I planned for my life Lol...Anyone agree?
Have a super weekend!

SD.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If ya only new when you were young, what effects your actions would have when you're older. Would you change your ways if you knew? It's amazing how smart you are when you already know! I sometimes look back & reflect, thinking of what life would be like if I would have done things a little differently. But like they say, life is for learning & maybe if you would have done something different, you might not have learned? Or maybe you would, who knows? It's fun to think about sometimes & maybe to appreciate what you have now for some reason & not to dwell in the past for the wrong reasons but to see the past as the memories for the right reasons of who you are today & know you can make the best of it & create more memories too! :vino:

SD.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
raw

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everybody :) Ever find yourself in a reflective mood? Looking back on life and wondering how did I ever end up where I am-this wasn't part of what I planned for my life Lol...Anyone agree?

If ya only new when you were young, what effects your actions would have when you're older. Would you change your ways if you knew? It's amazing how smart you are when you already know! I sometimes look back & reflect, thinking of what life would be like if I would have done things a little differently. But like they say, life is for learning & maybe if you would have done something different, you might not have learned? Or maybe you would, who knows? It's fun to think about sometimes & maybe to appreciate what you have now for some reason & not to dwell in the past for the wrong reasons but to see the past as the memories for the right reasons of who you are today & know you can make the best of it & create more memories too! :vino:

oh yea! .. the things we think of ... everyday sometimes and not for years in between other times. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors