Become a Patron!

ENDED DIY Flavor Shack Whatever Pops into Your Head Word Game. One $25.00 Winners Est

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
DIY Flavor Shack's
Whatever Pops into Your Head Word Game.
How to play? Read the last word and post whatever pops into your head. Please keep in mind that this is advertised as office friendly. :)

On, or around, January 31, 2018 one lucky person will get a $25.00 credit to use at DIY Flavor Shack.
Sometimes I'm not right on time which is why I used Estimated End Date.
Be assured that I will get around to it. :)

Have fun!!! :)

No back to back post.
Est. End Date 1/31/2018

Est End Date for the winning picks because sometimes I'm not all that timely. :)
DIY Flavor Shack does send to other countries besides USA but there is no guarantee they will send to yours. It's up to you to check before assuming they do.

111111bottom%20of%20vendor%20event%20picture.jpg

faeker1

Member For 4 Years
DIY Flavor Shack's
Whatever Pops into Your Head Word Game.
How to play? Read the last word and post whatever pops into your head. Please keep in mind that this is advertised as office friendly. :)

On, or around, January 31, 2018 one lucky person will get a $25.00 credit to use at DIY Flavor Shack.
Sometimes I'm not right on time which is why I used Estimated End Date.
Be assured that I will get around to it. :)

Have fun!!! :)

No back to back post.
Est. End Date 1/31/2018

Est End Date for the winning picks because sometimes I'm not all that timely. :)
DIY Flavor Shack does send to other countries besides USA but there is no guarantee they will send to yours. It's up to you to check before assuming they do.

111111bottom%20of%20vendor%20event%20picture.jpg
*lives* don't matter

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Screw the Returded1 on ECF!

Sorry but it just popped into my head! :gaah:

faeker1

Member For 4 Years
Dazed.

The shameless plug was for my music under the name The Russian White. Faberge is a music video we made.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors