Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Shocking but true, clearing out a few bottles of flavors that just aren't getting any attention. I think I counted around 94-95 of them, different sizes and fill levels. Would be good for a newbie to play with and learn the ropes!

Various vendors, including Capella, TFA/Signature, Flavor West, Real Flavors, Flavorah, OneOnOne, Inawera, Lorann's, a few more....must be taken as a lot, will not break up.

I only ask for shipping cost, which is $13.60, as these would have to go in a medium flat rate priority box.

2imRytF.jpg

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Oops....these guys didn't make it into the pic...

VZ0QC5X.jpg

Misfit47

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Shocking but true, clearing out a few bottles of flavors that just aren't getting any attention. I think I counted around 94-95 of them, different sizes and fill levels. Would be good for a newbie to play with and learn the ropes!

Various vendors, including Capella, TFA/Signature, Flavor West, Real Flavors, Flavorah, OneOnOne, Inawera, Lorann's, a few more....must be taken as a lot, will not break up.

I only ask for shipping cost, which is $13.60, as these would have to go in a medium flat rate priority box.

2imRytF.jpg
Did I read correctly that they are free for cost of shipping? Of so, I will take them!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Did I read correctly that they are free for cost of shipping? Of so, I will take them!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
You read correctly, $13.60 to cover the medium flat rate postage and I'll start wrapping them up. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors