Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's a great idea! Maybe we can create one here? :) We sell a large assortment of DIY equipment on v-ecigs.com and I see a few of the ads are also DIY shops!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Already have one and will post shortly.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
oh snap I just seen that other thread. see told ya rocket was the bomb for list lol

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wllmc, what was your shipping on that order? It seems to vary wildly, depending on their mood! Last time I emptied my cart, because the shipping was twice the price of the order LOL

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
wllmc, what was your shipping on that order? It seems to vary wildly, depending on their mood! Last time I emptied my cart, because the shipping was twice the price of the order LOL

Yeah. It's totally varied. Sometimes they ship it to me for free. Sometimes it's like $10. Very odd.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
same, it is all over the place, first couple orders were free, then I did the same and emptied my cart one time because the shipping was so crazy but then this time is was 8 dollars but I ordered like 25 bucks worth of bottles and caps so it was worth it because it came in 2 big boxes so lt was like 4 dollars per box

VU Sponsors