Diy juice? Extra Juice? BUYING

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward (PIF)' started by mikeybee, Jul 22, 2018.

1. mikeybee

mikeybee Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I can't make my own juice for personal reasons, but would love to try other's. I've had problems getting fruit flavoured juices to be "sweet" or "strong" enough, and I find it silly to spend $30 on a bottle of juice you don't even know you'll like.

I'm looking to buy DIY juice from anyone (reputable account of course, don't wanna get scammed!), who makes their juices strong and sweet.

OR

I'm looking to buy USED/EXTRA e-juice that I can use as a sort of "sample juice"; just trying to find my go to juice!

I'm into fruit flavours; strawberry & cream, grape slushie, blue razz cotton candy, any sweet, fruit tasting e-juice!

I'll pay for the juice/service, I expect it to be lower than branded ones though as one of the reason why I'm doing this is to save money. Thanks!

If necessary, I live in Canada

2. CrazyChef v2.0

CrazyChef v2.0 Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee VU Challenge Team Reddit Exile Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    I have a bunch of juice you can have. Just pay shipping. Mostly 3mg, but some 6mg in there, too. Lots of fruit flavors (I prefer bakery type juices). But out of curiosity, can we ship juice to Canada? I'm a bit behind on what we can and can't do. I would hate to ship it, only to have it seized by Canadian customs.

3. mikeybee

Blog Posts:
    Thanks! I think juices can be shipped here, but I'm not too sure about juices containing nicotine?

4. CrazyChef v2.0

CrazyChef v2.0 Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee VU Challenge Team Reddit Exile Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    That's the thing - they all have nicotine. Also, they're commercial juices, not DIY.

5. CrazyChef v2.0

Blog Posts:
    I guess you should stick with Canadian VU members - there are many of them. Heck, even Tyger (VaporJoe's wife) is from Canada.

mikeybee likes this.
  6. mikeybee

Blog Posts:
    Alright, thanks anyways for the offer! I'll let you know if ever I find out if it's allowed or not. :)

CrazyChef v2.0 likes this.
  7. CrazyChef v2.0

Blog Posts:
  8. mikeybee

Blog Posts:
  9. CrazyChef v2.0

Blog Posts:
    Cool. I'll send whatever I can fit in a flat rate box. Let me know your postal code, and I'll let you know the price for both a medium and a large.

choderfett, skt239 and mikeybee like this.
  10. mikeybee

Blog Posts:
    Thanks so much, i'll message you it!!