Become a Patron!

DIY Mod Building Ge Naos Raptor

Hey guys I'm wanting to start building my own box mods can you point me in the right direction as to where to get everything I'll need I want to build a 120watt duel 18650 raptor box with a meter for voltage output and battery voltage I've found the chip already but I'm looking for a better place to buy everything else if you could send me links or even just tell me where to go I will be grateful to you thanks in advance

Hey guys I'm wanting to start building my own box mods can you point me in the right direction as to where to get everything I'll need I want to build a 120watt duel 18650 raptor box with a meter for voltage output and battery voltage I've found the chip already but I'm looking for a better place to buy everything else if you could send me links or even just tell me where to go I will be grateful to you thanks in advance
you can find most everything on Mouser or Digikey. It is kind of funny, on mouser, when you pick one of the particular components, say a 220ohm resistor, look at the bottom of the page. Where it says "People who purchased this also purchased:" you will see the majority of the other parts that you need. Looks like there are a few people doing this!

Stealthvape also carries pretty much everything you need to build a 120w raptor except for the box, 510, and battery holder. I got the chip from stealthvape after buying all the other parts from mouser, like 90% of their DIY stuff is used in this particular build. They are UK based so export taxes apply, but the exact parts you need are all right there in front of you.

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Octopart.com is also a god send. It checks parts for availability and price.

MrFixIt

Member For 4 Years
May be a day late and definitly a few dollars short but on you tube find my vapes has an excellent build video for the okr box mod. He even has some kits he is selling with all the parts you need.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, I just read my posts. I was having a med interaction and didn't even know it. I'm not crazy, just over medicated. They fixed it.:rolleyes:

MrFixIt

Member For 4 Years
I have a question about a switch. I have a lighted momentary switch that I would like to have light up when you turn on the master on/off switch. I've searched for a schematic that shows this but alas can't find one anyone know of one?

anyone still editing this posting. I have a 300 watt raptor that im currently building with...luckily someone on reddit created a breakout board that is an absolute god send for these builds. That being said, im still a relative novice on these types of builds. Ive successfully built mods with the dna 200 and yihi sx 350j...but this is kinda a different animal. Need help, ive successfully wired the breakout board....but i really want to incorporate a modmeter into this build but im struggling to figure out how to do it or if its even possible

Thanks to all for these post and members, very helpful and enlightening. Trying to learn all I can about everything I can. Wanting to build high quality mods as well as coil building and DIY e-juice manufacturing. Looking to make at least a part-time career (retired) out of a hobby I love. Peace

VU Sponsors