Become a Patron!

DIY Podcast

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got an email from Chefs Flavours LTD. I was hoping for news about lifting the delivery restrictions, instead, it was about some One-Shots and a link to a DIY Podcast called 'Developed'. I checked out the podcast and now I am binge-watching the shows and learning more about flavor development.
I used to watch the different shows on the DIY Or Die channel, but the low quality of the audio and video on some shows is hard for me to watch.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got an email from Chefs Flavours LTD. I was hoping for news about lifting the delivery restrictions, instead, it was about some One-Shots and a link to a DIY Podcast called 'Developed'. I checked out the podcast and now I am binge-watching the shows and learning more about flavor development.
I used to watch the different shows on the DIY Or Die channel, but the low quality of the audio and video on some shows is hard for me to watch.
Developed is awesome!!!
Yeah....some of the shows have some pretty poor audio/video quality but I still watch em anyway. Noted, Fresh03’s shows, Vapin Trucker, OGA, DIY Downunder.....so much info out there!

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
but I still watch em anyway
I subscribe to both channels. I still watch some of the shows on DIY Or Die. I haven't made any of the recipes shown on Developed yet as they always use flavors I don't have or could sub with. On DIY Or Die, they use more mainstream flavors that could be subbed. Both channels are very good as far as the info presented. The quality of the sound and video does matter to me if I am watching, not so much if I have a show on while I mix and just listening with one ear.
One must be careful with either channel as they will make you want to go flavor shopping. I thought I was done buying flavors for a while. Maybe I did miss a few last time.

VU Sponsors