Become a Patron!

DIY supply travel kit

Hey everyone,
I am new to these forums but have been lurking for a while now.
Just getting into DIY mixing. But I had an issue. I travel for 3 weeks at a time, driving 99% of that. So I wanted to come up with a way to bring my supplies with me so I could continue to perfect my juices.
Here is what I came up with. I got the case at Hobby Lobby for about $35.00 and the foam for $7.00. It is a good starting point but I am afraid once I get a bunch of flavors it may not be enough room. However I think it will be easy to upgrade to a larger box.
Has anyone else tried this or have a better option?

14342967147471549291953.jpg

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice! definately showing commitment there ! I have been thinking along these same lines .. was thinking that "vapers be needing" that style of case .. altho with the shelves being tall enough for flavor bottles to 'stand' up! lol maybe something like a sample case that opens side to side would work.. hmm

Thanks for the kind words guys.
I tried to find a case that would allow the flavor bottles to stand up but couldn't find anything that was portable.

JerryC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Next time go to a sporting goods store and look at the tackle boxes. There are some by Plano that are fantastic for flavors and in a better price range, too.

VU Sponsors