Become a Patron!

DNA or yihi?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so I already have two dna boxes.
my main box is a cloudmaker dna200. but because it's so big I never use it. I have been really deciding on a DNA 250 box with a lipo and I have been looking at the hana modz DNA250 box. with a 10.5wh lipo. my dna200 has a 10.5wh lipo as well I think it's 950 or something. anyways I only use mech mods but lately I have been just tired of swapping batteries and the same hard hit. is it worth to drop the $100 for one of these aluminium small hana Modz with the DNA250 chip?
0.200ohms is what I'll be staying with on the dna box. I have and use escribe so that's not an issue for me. I just hope the lipo battery is enough. I did want a lavabox with extended battery but their becoming obsolete and hard to find now.

Ω Low
️ Cloud Chasing

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's a right tool for the right job imo. I have the same. Battery that Hana used in my vaporsharks. It will give me 4-5 hours at 50-60w. If i want more run time than that, I grab one of the dna boxes with 18650s or stay with mech mods.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a right tool for the right job imo. I have the same. Battery that Hana used in my vaporsharks. It will give me 4-5 hours at 50-60w. If i want more run time than that, I grab one of the dna boxes with 18650s or stay with mech mods.
I'm thinking I'll run a custom temp profile instead of watt mode, since that's where the dna chip shines.
it's too bad the homh tech chop isn't offered for a custom box with a lipo!

Ω Low
️ Cloud Chasing

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look to your battery choice and stick with the 250.
Since they were designed for a 3 cell lipo, I think capacity is the main thing to shop for past the form factor.
you think I can jam a 3 cell lipo in the tiny 3.4'' hana box?

Ω Low
️ Cloud Chasing

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my cloudmaker dna 200.
have all the interchangeable parts. it's a fun mod but just really big!
really wish they had the 2x18650 sled :/
c40b8bc011ec3b8af70e8b9b1967370e.jpg
ecb3df1953abde58523ae9142ee1811e.jpg

Ω Low
️ Cloud Chasing

VU Sponsors