DNAxxx Primer

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay, so I'm not posting a primer - rather, I need one. I have a couple of DNA devices, but never really utilized the DNA aspect of them. Just used them in wattage mode. But I ordered a DNA250 device and would like to use it to it's fullest. I'm sure there are others like me, so I'm hoping someone will post some sort of "DNAxxx 101" tutorial/primer here.

Thanks!

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You want escribe. Take a look at the photo attached, and what I highlighted, the link will take you to a page, then scroll down a little bit and you'll see this on their page. Download, tutorial, and if you still have questions, they're very reachable.
HERE IS WHERE you will find the page.

DNAescribe.JPG

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yes, thank you. I'm aware of those resources. But I'm looking for more of a primer than this.

For instance, if you buy a car, it comes with a manual on how to operate it, and what all the features are. But it doesn't teach you how to drive.
I'm more interested in learning how to "drive" a DNAxxx device, what's the best way to put it's features to use, etc. Obviously, I'll need to refer to the EScribe manual for specifics, though.

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interactive training course, step by step.
Manual/s.
Forums.
About as good as it gets without a master sitting next to you ;)
Good luck.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, so I'm not posting a primer - rather, I need one. I have a couple of DNA devices, but never really utilized the DNA aspect of them. Just used them in wattage mode. But I ordered a DNA250 device and would like to use it to it's fullest. I'm sure there are others like me, so I'm hoping someone will post some sort of "DNAxxx 101" tutorial/primer here.

Thanks!
Which DNA250 are you getting? I have a Triade 250 and have the Ecig file if you need it. I also have 8 different wire profiles (7 TC, 1 for Power Mode) I can send you along with instructions on how to load them.

If you have any questions on how to do something specific, I'll be happy to try and answer,

Cheers,
Steve

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Which DNA250 are you getting? I have a Triade 250 and have the Ecig file if you need it. I also have 8 different wire profiles (7 TC, 1 for Power Mode) I can send you along with instructions on how to load them.

If you have any questions on how to do something specific, I'll be happy to try and answer,

Cheers,
Steve
I got the Flawless Tuglyfe DNA250 in black chrome. Should be here tomorrow. :D

flawless_dna_250_black_chrome_1024x1024.jpg

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That looks sweet :slowclap:. I would think it comes pretty well configured out of the box. When you get it, if you have any questions or need a profile (screens, etc) send me a PM here or the other place. I'd be happy to help in any way that I can. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve
Sent you a PM "over there"...

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would you care to share? I have both Therions, the 75 and 75C and a "El Cheapo" from FT with a real DNA75 chip in it. Thanks and also many thanks to @Wingsfan0310 , our DNA chip guardian angel.:vino:
Certainly. can you pm an email? I'll send it over by noon

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Not the 75c but the regular 75. Not sure if those would work.
I have both the 75 and the 75c and I use Steve's files on both.

I didn't install the ecig file on the 75c, I installed it on the 75 then saved the individual profiles to my PC with escribe. I named the files with the number in front for easy identification, ie: 1power, 2ss316, etc. Then I imported them to the 75c using escribe.

They work great in both devices.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors