Become a Patron!

Do I need a protuding 510 pin when vaping a series mod?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Not to be rude - but you may want to rethink jumping into a series mod if you need to ask that question.

The answer is yes, it absolutely must :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm considering picking the VC piglet series mod ( http://vapoureyes.com.au/collection...z-cloud-piglet-series-mod?variant=12655171908 ). This will be my first series mech mod and I'm not sure if it requires a protruding 510 pin as tube mods do.

Any advice is very welcome.

Cheers.
well according to the site you linked to it says it has an adjustable 510 pin..which would lead me to believe you don't..however you are messing with twice the power of a single battery mech mod, and the errors you make could be disasterous...I suggest you ask the mod maker or an experinced vaper who owns one..by the way tube mod don't require you to have an extended 510 pin only tube Hybrid mods require that. the vast majority of tube mods are not hybrid mods.

Last edited:

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Not to be rude - but you may want to rethink jumping into a series mod if you need to ask that question.

The answer is yes, it absolutely must :)

Yeah, you're probably right. I might put it on the back burner for now.

Evertking

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, just take the time and learn and you will know when your comfortable enough. It's really nothing to play with and that can be seen with the flood of exploding ecig pics. I mean a atty pin could slide up and give ya a nice set of folding teeth.

VU Sponsors