Become a Patron!

Do I need to clean Nautilus Mini before use?

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im going to pick up a Nautilus mini. It's what got me off cigarettes couple years ago, I went back to mouth to lung from using rdas. Recently got a Nautilus X but I have not been to happy with flavor from it sometimes. Did not have to wash the nautilus x before using it, no machine oil at all. Should I wash the nautilus mini with a soak in dish soap and good rinse first? or should it be good to go as well. Thanks

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I rinse every tank in hot water and Vodka even if it's Bnib.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use 3 Nauti Mini's at work all day long. I always rinse them really well in hot water every time I change coils. (2 weeks, average.) Wipe down with damp paper towel and clean the stock drip tip and chimney with standard pipe cleaners. Perform great even after a year of every day use. Always wash new tanks, RTA,s, etc.

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So a rinse in hot water should be enough? or dish soap as well.. I don't have alcohol. I have always washed rdas well with dish soap and tooth brush, but i figured clearomisers shouldn't have any machine oil. Maybe just the chimney since that's whats mainly in contact with juice? how long would drying take, couple hours?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Im going to pick up a Nautilus mini. It's what got me off cigarettes couple years ago, I went back to mouth to lung from using rdas. Recently got a Nautilus X but I have not been to happy with flavor from it sometimes. Did not have to wash the nautilus x before using it, no machine oil at all. Should I wash the nautilus mini with a soak in dish soap and good rinse first? or should it be good to go as well. Thanks

It will only take one good inhale of machine oil one of these days for you to know you really should wash every single new atty with warm water and dish soap before using :)

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh I have tasted it and it was not pleasant. My first rda ever, tugboat v2 clone lol. Mainly was curious to see if nautilus mini users went straight to using it without issues, I just dont like the dry time, But I will go ahead and wash first. Thanks guys

VU Sponsors