Become a Patron!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS EBAY SELLER

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Buying from eBay is not a bad thing. Most of the vendors on eBay are actually really decent sellers. Just watch out for low feedbacks or people with a lot of negative feedback. If you find a bad seller, help your fellow vaper out by posting their info and what they did. Pics are a plus.

Hi guys, I just received my supposed "SXK" 454 from this ebay seller http://www.ebay.com/itm/281424222142?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&var=580451643156&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

And it is not from SXK. He is using SXKs name of making quality products to sell low priced crappy quality SeedTechs manufacturer clones.

Heres the shit quality and different packaging.
http://imgur.com/a/oDlmQ
SXK uses the same box infinite does without the infinite logo. SXK is the manufacturer of Infinite.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi guys, I just received my supposed "SXK" 454 from this ebay seller http://www.ebay.com/itm/281424222142?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&var=580451643156&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

And it is not from SXK. He is using SXKs name of making quality products to sell low priced crappy quality SeedTechs manufacturer clones.

Heres the shit quality and different packaging.
http://imgur.com/a/oDlmQ
SXK uses the same box infinite does without the infinite logo. SXK is the manufacturer of Infinite.
Your imgur is not working.
Honestly I read the neg feedback before the positive ones. seems like this clown is in it for the money.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the heads up.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Those images that this seller is using are stock images and not personally taken by the seller, pictures can be extremely misleading. If you are going to be selling products.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Your imgur is not working.
Honestly I read the neg feedback before the positive ones. seems like this clown is in it for the money.

The Imgur links work fine here?

Yeah, I always check feedback if it's not 100% or if it's a low-number/newer seller.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Imgur links work fine here?

Yeah, I always check feedback if it's not 100% or if it's a low-number/newer seller.
it was not when I posted it.
Holy wtf shady commie built shit am I looking at? are those marring in the metal or the extra thick machine oil special?

I can let a few slip by but when it is the repeat of the same stuff over and over the flag is hoisted.

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
exactly, read negative and the replies to the neg's. I sell on ebay for now, I cannot believe people buy from these guys. it is pretty easy to get pos feedback. normally everything goes right, but the times it doesn't, that's when you find out who's who

Last edited:

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I made the mistake of rush buying because I saw SXK 454... I know SXK makes some top notch clones and I've always wanted a quality clone of a 454. Well I paid the price.

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it was not when I posted it.
Holy wtf shady commie built shit am I looking at? are those marring in the metal or the extra thick machine oil special?

I can let a few slip by but when it is the repeat of the same stuff over and over the flag is hoisted.
I wish it was machine oil..

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
UPDATE : I just contacted the sales manager of SXK and that product is not theirs. AVOID THIS EBAY SELLER AT ALL COSTS.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OH damn ya I would be filing a complaint post haste with ebay

Yup - file a complaint - Ebay is taking down e-cig related items, this will be a quick way to get his items banned from the site.. hit him in the wallet just like he did to you!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
O
Yup - file a complaint - Ebay is taking down e-cig related items, this will be a quick way to get his items banned from the site.. hit him in the wallet just like he did to you!
Oh lets just let lying thieves off with no action since ebay has always blocked ecig products....
Wait till it is your money gotcha.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
O

Oh lets just let lying thieves off with no action since ebay has always blocked ecig products....
Wait till it is your money gotcha.

ummm what?

iConVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
This is iConVape, seller on eBay that r2beat is talking shit about!
First of all, Read the title of the listing! Copper 454 Big Block Atomizer 18650 RDA Clone by SXK! SS In Stock US SELLER!!!
Yes, you guys are right about me using a stock photo of the copper 454. Those photos came from SXK which was sent to me by Xia when i placed my order!!!
Why will i lie about who manufacture the product. Specially if its coming from SXK! I am friends with David who is the manager of International trade.

r2beat, before you start running your big mouth! make sure that you have all the facts first! Did you ask David or Xia if they even know who i am?
I dare you to ask them so you can personally find out who i am.

iConVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I made the mistake of rush buying because I saw SXK 454... I know SXK makes some top notch clones and I've always wanted a quality clone of a 454. Well I paid the price.

r2beat, is that all you know about SXK nothing else? Like i said on my message to you in eBay. Why dont you contact David or Xia and find out who i really am. Noob, next time. Get all the facts first before you open your big mouth!!!

iConVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
UPDATE : I just contacted the sales manager of SXK and that product is not theirs. AVOID THIS EBAY SELLER AT ALL COSTS.
Let me wait for David to come in and i will verify this post of yours ok!!!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like this might be a case of sending out the wrong product since r2beat is saying that he did not receive the "Clone by SXK".

I had this happen to me once and the seller took care of getting me the product I ordered right away. Hopefully iConVape will get this resolved for you quickly, but I always contact the seller directly if there are any issues.

If he doesn't, file a case through the eBay Guarantee Program. It's available on this purchase according to the listing.

Hope everything works out,

Bill

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
r2beat, is that all you know about SXK nothing else? Like i said on my message to you in eBay. Why dont you contact David or Xia and find out who i really am. Noob, next time. Get all the facts first before you open your big mouth!!!
Would you rather slam a dude that got something I am sure 99% of of the forum would call unacceptable and rightfully pissed off about it?
or would you rather correct the issue and clear the air?

Sorry noticed you called a rightfully annoyed and upset customer a noob.. Jesus get off your self important high horse.

iConVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like this might be a case of sending out the wrong product since r2beat is saying that he did not receive the "Clone by SXK".

I had this happen to me once and the seller took care of getting me the product I ordered right away. Hopefully iConVape will get this resolved for you quickly, but I always contact the seller directly if there are any issues.

If he doesn't, file a case through the eBay Guarantee Program. It's available on this purchase according to the listing.

Hope everything works out,

Bill

I am sorry but it is not. It is a case of r2beat not understanding what the listing title means.
I listed the ss first then after a couple of days added the Copper 454 which i let everyone know that it is from SXK.
Not that anything is wrong with the SS which Acerig manufactured.
I am easy to work with, if the buyer is not happy with the product. All he needs to do is message me, tell me what is wrong and tell me
what type of solution we can both agree with. Ive done that alot of times already even when i know im going to loose money in that transaction.
The important thing for me is that the buyer is happy with his purchase.
Yea, i have negative feedbacks but if you read some of them. Its just a case of buyer not understanding how PRE ORDER works, and some just
didnt want replacement and just happy on leaving a negative feedback. Which i dont have any solution at all.

iConVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Would you rather slam a dude that got something I am sure 99% of of the forum would call unacceptable and rightfully pissed off about it?
or would you rather correct the issue and clear the air?

Sorry noticed you called a rightfully annoyed and upset customer a noob.. Jesus get off your self important high horse.

Hold on, he posted on forums first before even asking me for a replacement! r2beat send 4 or 5 messages last night when people are suppose to be sleeping and expect an answer right away.

iConVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hold on, he posted on forums first before even asking me for a replacement! r2beat send 4 or 5 messages last night when people are suppose to be sleeping and expect an answer right away.

By the time i started reading my eBay messages he already posted on several forums..

Dear iconvape,

well since i am not getting a reply back guess its true. if you can give me some plausible answers I will erase those threads. I'm not going to waste my time and money shipping this back and waiting forever for a refund. you win some you lose some on ebay.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/do-not-buy-from-this-ebay-seller.16919/#post-104326

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...er-systems/602718-do-not-buy-ebay-seller.html

http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/2g1o1j/do_not_buy_from_this_ebay_seller/

- rlatjs17

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am sorry but it is not. It is a case of r2beat not understanding what the listing title means.

Well that's unfortuante, because the item he linked to, and the title you posted both clearly state that it is a "Clone by SXK".

With that item title, a product manufactured by SXK is what I would expect to receive also, and if you saying that was not correct then you really need to correct your item listing, and you need to either replace what r2beat received with a true "Clone by SXK" or you need to refund him his money.

I'd think that anything less than that would put you on the losing end of an eBay resolution and hurt your seller rating with eBay.

Bill

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well that's unfortuante, because the item he linked to, and the title you posted both clearly state that it is a "Clone by SKX".

With that item title, a product manufactured by SKX is what I would expect to receive also, and if you saying that was not correct then you really need to correct your item listing, and you need to either replace what r2beat received with a true "Clone by SKX" or you need to refund him his money.

I'd think that anything less than that would put you on the losing end of an eBay resolution and hurt your seller rating with eBay.

Bill
ditto, that is a very misleading title

iConVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
So for clarity is the copper from SXK but the stainless steel is acerig?
Well that's unfortuante, because the item he linked to, and the title you posted both clearly state that it is a "Clone by SKX".

With that item title, a product manufactured by SKX is what I would expect to receive also, and if you saying that was not correct then you really need to correct your item listing, and you need to either replace what r2beat received with a true "Clone by SKX" or you need to refund him his money.

Bill
ditto, that is a very misleading title
Like i said earlier, the original post is for the SS and then added the copper listing after i ordered the copper from SXK which is clear.
In eBay, you cant write a whole paragraph for your title. You are very limited on what you can write down. So i made it clear that
the Copper is from SXK and that the SS is Available and not a pre order!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Like i said earlier, the original post is for the SS and then added the copper listing after i ordered the copper from SXK which is clear.
In eBay, you cant write a whole paragraph for your title. You are very limited on what you can write down. So i made it clear that
So both are SXK or someone using the SXK name.. clarity man clarity..

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
what you made clear is that both SS and copper are made from SXK. heres a title for you "SXK Copper 454 Big Block Pre-order, SS Acerig in stock"

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Personally, I would have passed it by simply because the title says copper, and the description says it is a pre-order but that "SS is Available Ready to Ship" and normally "SS" stands for "Stainless Steel". And then if follows with a tracking number for DHL for the copper which makes no sense because a tracking number isn't issued until a product is shipped to the purchaser. "Copper 454 TRACKING NUMBER DHL 135702261"

Too many red flags for me regardless of any feedback ratings...

Bill

Last edited:

iConVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Well that's unfortuante, because the item he linked to, and the title you posted both clearly state that it is a "Clone by SXK".

With that item title, a product manufactured by SXK is what I would expect to receive also, and if you saying that was not correct then you really need to correct your item listing, and you need to either replace what r2beat received with a true "Clone by SXK" or you need to refund him his money.

Bill
I really do not have any problem with exchanging or refunding anything. I have done that alot of times already.
My problem is, he posted all this things to other forums with out even giving me a chance on even responding to his emails.
He emailed me in the middle of the night and expect an answer right away. I dont stay up at night waiting for emails to respond to.
He should have gave me time to respond to his issues he posted this to forums.

I receive this email from him today when i was going thru all the messages that i receive from eBay last night.

Dear iconvape,

well since i am not getting a reply back guess its true. if you can give me some plausible answers I will erase those threads. I'm not going to waste my time and money shipping this back and waiting forever for a refund. you win some you lose some on ebay.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/do-not-buy-from-this-ebay-seller.16919/#post-104326

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...er-systems/602718-do-not-buy-ebay-seller.html

http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/2g1o1j/do_not_buy_from_this_ebay_seller/

- rlatjs17

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what you made clear is that both SS and copper are made from SXK. heres a title for you "SXK Copper 454 Big Block Pre-order, SS Acerig in stock"

Or another title would have been:

Listing 1: "SXK Copper 454 Big Block Pre-order"
Listing 2: "SS Acerig 454 Big Block"

Why would you put two different products in one listing, especially when one is a pre-order and one is in stock ready to ship? And why would you not list "Acerig" at all in your title or description given that SS stands for "Stainless Steel" and has nothing to do with a brand or product other than as a material description.

Bill

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My head is full of fuck trying to figure this shit out.
IS the stainless steel 454 in that optioned listing an SXK or a clone of SXK??

iConVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Personally, I would have passed it buy simply because the title says copper, and the description says it is a pre-order but that "SS is Available Ready to Ship" and normally "SS" stands for "Stainless Steel". And then if follows with a tracking number for DHL for the copper which makes no sense because a tracking number isn't issued until a product is shipped to the purchaser. "Copper 454 TRACKING NUMBER DHL 135702261"

Too many red flags for me regardless of any feedback ratings...

Bill
That is the reason why i posted the DHL tracking number! because it means that SXK just shipped out my order..

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is the reason why i posted the DHL tracking number! because it means that SXK just shipped out my order..

Giving out info on the tracking info to you is pointless. Posting two different brands of items in one listing without identifying the second brand leads people to believe that there are simply 2 different materials. Either way, there should have been either a message to the buyer asking which option they wanted, the pre-sale copper, or the ready to ship SS. And if you never ever identified that the SS was another brand, then it is plain ol'e fraud and r2beat is perfectly justified in warning others to stay away from your eBay listings.

Bill

iConVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Or another title would have been:

Listing 1: "SXK Copper 454 Big Block Pre-order"
Listing 2: "SS Acerig 454 Big Block"

Why would you put two different products in one listing, especially when one is a pre-order and one is in stock ready to ship? And why would you not list "Acerig" at all in your title or description given that SS stands for "Stainless Steel" and has nothing to do with a brand or product other than as a material description.

Bill
The way eBay ranks your listings. eBay counts how many clicks and how many watchers etc... Like is said, i listed the SS first which was already ranked.
If i make another listing for the copper then it would be on the last page...

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At this point the only way I think this should be resolved is for you to either:

A) Pay for shipping of the Acerig SS back to you and refund his money
B) Let him keep the Acerig and ship him the copper when it comes in stock

Anything less than that and I'd be opening up a resolution ticket with eBay and spreading the word also.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The way eBay ranks your listings. eBay counts how many clicks and how many watchers etc... Like is said, i listed the SS first which was already ranked.

So what you are saying is that you intentially edited the title to draw in customers and game the eBay listing system. Again, you are just making things worse...

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you still havent addressed why you didnt mention acerig once in the entire listing, even in the details. we all know why. im not trying to be an ass but you are ignoring the whole problem

heres a title for you "SXK Copper 454 Big Block Pre-order, SS Acerig in stock"

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My head is full of fuck trying to figure this shit out.
IS the stainless steel 454 in that optioned listing an SXK or a clone of SXK??
lol copper = SXK preorder & SS = acerig in stock but without reading through this thread you would never know that

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I dont want a refund nor do I want to deal with the hassle of shipping back anything for a refund. Ive asked several of my friends to read the listing title and they all say it looks like the seller is selling a ss sxk 454. Your title is misleading and you know it. I know I sent the messages late but I gave you 24hrs to respond.

iConVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Giving out info on the tracking info to you is pointless. Posting two different brands of items in one listing without identifying the second brand leads people to believe that there are simply 2 different materials. Either way, there should have been either a message to the buyer asking which option they wanted, the pre-sale copper, or the ready to ship SS. And if you never ever identified that the SS was another brand, then it is plain ol'e fraud and r2beat is perfectly justified in warning others to stay away from your eBay listings.

Bill
I see your point Bill, and you are right. When i added the copper on the listing, i never had or even think of misleading or scamming the buyers. I was simply thinking of how eBay will rank the listing.
Like i said, r2beat should have waited for my response and not jump the gun and post things on forums.

iConVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I dont want a refund nor do I want to deal with the hassle of shipping back anything for a refund. Ive asked several of my friends to read the listing title and they all say it looks like the seller is selling a ss sxk 454. Your title is misleading and you know it. I know I sent the messages late but I gave you 24hrs to respond.

From midnight to 2pm today is not 24hrs.

VU Sponsors