Become a Patron!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS EBAY SELLER

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see your point Bill, and you are right. When i added the copper on the listing, i never had or even think of misleading or scamming the buyers. I was simply thinking of how eBay will rank the listing.
Like i said, r2beat should have waited for my response and not jump the gun and post things on forums.
I wont screenshot the message where you told me to post on the forums along with some other caps locked sentences calling me a noob, etc. If people found out the difference between the acerig 454 and copper 454 because of this thread my job is done.

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see your point Bill, and you are right. When i added the copper on the listing, i never had or even think of misleading or scamming the buyers. I was simply thinking of how eBay will rank the listing.
Like i said, r2beat should have waited for my response and not jump the gun and post things on forums.
I calmly told you if you had a logical explanation I would erase those posts. But you caps locks raged and your explanation was to read the disclaimer? Um no.

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Personally, I would have passed it by simply because the title says copper, and the description says it is a pre-order but that "SS is Available Ready to Ship" and normally "SS" stands for "Stainless Steel". And then if follows with a tracking number for DHL for the copper which makes no sense because a tracking number isn't issued until a product is shipped to the purchaser. "Copper 454 TRACKING NUMBER DHL 135702261"

Too many red flags for me regardless of any feedback ratings...

Bill
Just a note on the tracking numbers on pre sales, I always print labels the day the order is placed. I do that mainly for my accounting system. but I always explain that to the buyer, and it is stated in my ads. This all gets down to communication and honesty. Ebay sellers have a bad enough reputation as it is. You need to disclose everything and then normally there are no issues. if anyone is interested, you can look me up on ebay @ brad527

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How to go from scammy ebay hustler to douche knuckle in 1 post...
Honestly acting like that has left a taint on your listings more than if you would have rubbed your taint on it.

Honestly with the sheer weight of traffic this site sees outting yourself as an asshole and scammy turd will not garner you business.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This seller is also listing fake Tracking Numbers which always hold history way after "Delivered Status"...

scam-artist-1.jpg

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
@iConVape this is just scratching the surface of the real issue at hand. I used to work for an eBay based business and we had over 13,000 sales with only 2 negatives and maybe 20 neutrals. The reason we had such fantastic feedback is because we did not practice the bullshit misleading titles or attempt to sell multiple items in one listing unless it was a lot sale.

Some eBay sellers have listings like "Sigelei 100w Raptor SX330 Cloupor IPV Preorder" simply title spamming. The same with Sony VTC5 batteries, you go and then in the actual page it's for VTC4's or even VTC3's. This is terrible business practice.

Furthermore, adjusting your Title AFTER buyers have entered a pre-order is disingenuous and grounds for listing deletion per eBay TOS.

Sellers like you need to stop with the keyword title spamming and simply pay the extra listing fee to sell the second items or you will continue to catch heat like this. Now you have forum members who are going to monitor your listings and report those that violate the TOS. Hopefully you have learned your lesson.

Great point Mr. Machine.

This phrase comes to mind.

"Penny wise and pound foolish".

Perhaps it is better to pay eBay their pound of flesh in order to make yourself clearly understand and avoid misunderstandings and then unhappy customers which in the end will cost you much more than eBay ever did.

Just saying......................

VU Sponsors