Become a Patron!

Do people from VAPE WILD post here?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OMG what a mess that age verification is there. I've been trying to check out my cart since lastnight. After "chatting" with several people there we still couldn't find a sollution. They don't answer phones so that was the only way of communicating.

They need a picture of you ID or license. I don't even know if that's a good idea.. Everytime I tried to upload my picture it failed. Then, whenever I tried trouble shooting it closed the chat window. So I had to explain all over again to a completely different person.

The last person named Kimberly gave me vibes like, too bad, you cant shop here, if it wont work for you go elsewhere. She didnt say the exact words but thats the feeling I got. Lol WOW.

Anybody here from Vape Wild that can help us here.

I've never had to work so hard to SPEND money online.

Its for DIY stuff, can you point me to a better place to get some basics?

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I went looking, they don't have a vendor sub-forum here. Some places do use that type of age verification system, but I've not experienced one, myself. I've never felt comfortable with that method, when most places can verify your age through your method of payment.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Go to ecigexpress.com ,they are great .DIY flavor shack out if Vegas us very good too.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I prefer how one place I saw does it. You have to sign for the first package and after that, you're good to go.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've used vape wild for years. They have a huge group on FB and the owner and top staff are easily accessible. Sorry you're having such a shitty time.
I don't work there, I just spend money. LoL

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are probably better places for a wider selection of diy stuff, vape wild generally sells more premixed ready to go ejuice. That's unfortunate and odd, I've dealt with Kimberly in the past and she's not been that way at all. I pretty much use VW exclusively unless venturing to try something else on a whim.

They have a facebook page where they're pretty active/responsive. You should ask about age verification on delivery, that's what I use. No having to submit a photo id to them, no ssn# etc. Instead when the postman delivers the package they ask for your photo id just to verify your age like a clerk at a store would and they hand it right back.

https://www.facebook.com/VapeWild/

It's a lot easier than mt baker vapor and others in terms of the age verification. I don't work for them but have used them for nearly a year, it's been pretty hassle free. Sorry you're having issues.

I sort of agree with others though, for diy stuff you might be better off shopping elsewhere. Only because I'd imagine they're limited. Sort of like if you wanted to start getting into beading bracelets or necklaces, you might find a few vials of beads at someplace like walmart or target but choices would be slim and prices may be somewhat higher vs going through an actual beading supply co. where that's their specialty.

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've used vape wild for years. They have a huge group on FB and the owner and top staff are easily accessible. Sorry you're having such a shitty time.
I don't work there, I just spend money. LoL

I've had a couple of recent orders with VW with no issues. Didn't have to do the picture thing either and probably wouldn't have ordered if that was the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im not sure they are selling it solely for diy. They said that the FDA now prohibits them from adding extra flavor shots to their juice. That's the reason they started selling it kind of as a diy so we could still get the flavor boost without them "actually" adding it to the juice themselves.
They also quit selling anything higher than 12mg nic and several other things.
I'm not sure if they are trying to stay ahead of the FDA or just getting fucked by them.
Guess since I've been there for years I never had to do the age verification crap even though I am an old fart.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LoL. When I started with VW they were selling out of an apartment outside of Dallas. Now it's huge.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're lucky it didn't go through if you were buying nic too. I've only used their diy butterscotch (pretty good) but I have also vaped a hand full of sample bottle premixed juices to see if I like any of their stuff.

It's ok flavor wise but their nic is not good IMO.
A good nic to start with is the #1 priority, you can fuck up your mix just fine on your own adding 5% of this and 3% of that flavor. You don't want to fail with mediocre nic before you even get to the flavoring part of your mix.

I've used vaperstek nic for a while but I hear there are other suppliers now that are matching or exceeding the lack of nicotine taste from vaperstek.

Your nic purchase will last a long time so buy the best shit you can get, don't cheap out on that part of your diy supplies.

You also don't need a whole diy kit, just get a 10ml, couple 5ml and a hand full of 1ml syringes. 100ml/mg nic, flavoring (that's the never ending purchase) and reuse your old bottles to mix in.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Go to ecigexpress.com ,they are great .DIY flavor shack out if Vegas us very good too.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk
I got some measuring tools for mixing and some flavors there. Thanks for the link.

I ended up ordering base liquids and nicotine from Nude nic.. I read that their stuff is legit.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got some measuring tools for mixing and some flavors there. Thanks for the link.

I ended up ordering base liquids and nicotine from Nude nic.. I read that their stuff is legit.

NN is good, but I get pepperyness from it compared to vaperstek.
Nowhere near the pepper level of cheap online juice or anything but I have given them 2 shots and both times was not at the same level of cleanliness as vaperstek.

You will go through a few nic vendors in your diy journey though, same as the rest of us.

My next step is non tobacco nicotine... when they start to sell in a quantity less than a gallon.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NN is good, but I get pepperyness from it compared to vaperstek.
Nowhere near the pepper level of cheap online juice or anything but I have given them 2 shots and both times was not at the same level of cleanliness as vaperstek.

You will go through a few nic vendors in your diy journey though, same as the rest of us.

My next step is non tobacco nicotine... when they start to sell in a quantity less than a gallon.
Ah ok. So is Vaporsteak king in quality? Or is there another one that is known as the best.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't bought in 6 months and won't need to for another 6 so I haven't been paying attention... but I have seen posts saying there are others that are competing with or even better than vaperstek now.

If the diy regulars dont post up in here about it, start a thread asking what beats vaperstek in 2017.

But I will say that even 6 months in the freezer there is zero nicotine flavor from my bottle mixing at 4mg/ml

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've had NN nic in the freezer for almost three years, just opened the first bottle a week ago, it's perfectly clear, tasteless. Hopefully the other 2.5 gallons is just as good in the future.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Ah ok. So is Vaporsteak king in quality? Or is there another one that is known as the best.
i've used vaperstek and nicriver personally both are really good. I also know carolina xtracts is considered one of the best as well

VU Sponsors