Become a Patron!

Do people still use 20 awg wire.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I do have the guaged ears for the guaged wire

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Although I haven't had any earrings for 3 years now the holes are still there. Boo on my part. That's life though. At least I can look at my ears and tattoos and know I had a fun life.
Don't get down on yourself brotha! We all get to be young once. My I have tattoos too I love them even at 30. I'll love em at 60.

Ive used large gauge wire for stove top coils ( granted I hate stove top coils)

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The stuff does look good when sanded down and polished :cool:

IF you ever need the hookup for wire I know some of the most inexpensive routes to go for the highest quality wire
I'd like in on that. I'm with kbee also and, same. Blowing through smaller wire.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No 20ga but I do have some 22ga SS. The only thing I have put the 22 in recently is my herakles series rda: dual 22ga 5 wrap spaced coils around a 3mm bit came out at 0.32 ohm and I am vaping it in TC mode at 450f/55w.

I was working my way down the gauges till I started building complex wires. There are people out there who still swear by basic builds. I guess it's all subjective and down to what you want from a vape

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

I just made a 6 wrap with 20 gauge wire for a cloud competition and just won. Add me on instagram though @southpaw_0utlaw for more questions

VU Sponsors