Do you ever...

neotrin2000

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you ever go through a few recipes, and see a few ingrediants that are standard, so you order them, and then once you get them you can no longer find those recipes but what you do find is more recipes with a different set of "standard" ingrediants?

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've done it more than once.

Margie

Member For 4 Years
Yes, more than I want to admit. I do make notes when I find a recipe that I think I would like, but now I have hundreds of notes to go through. I just posted asking for recipes for Dulce de Leche because I can't find the one that made me order the flavor. Got a couple of responses to help me out. I am thankful for having a forum where we can share like this.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Do you ever go through a few recipes, and see a few ingrediants that are standard, so you order them, and then once you get them you can no longer find those recipes but what you do find is more recipes with a different set of "standard" ingrediants?

Easy solution, just order ALL the flavors :D You'll eventually use 'em anyway. Oh, the shipping charges I could have avoided if I'd taken that approach!

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I also write them down when I find them. Index cards work great for me doing this. I need to get these cards organized some kind of way though because I have so many. Not to worry though... I have the flavors, VT nic is here so it's mixing time this weekend.

aussie

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
New text document on the desktop copy and paste them into it problem solved

VU Sponsors