Become a Patron!

Do you looking forward to iPhone 7?

HealthCabin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i hope the waterproof prediction would be true...

I can't recall how many times iPhones spoiled because of water.

Broken link please fix.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Me!!! I'm always so careful about keeping it in its case but I was taking it out to put in my armband for running and it smashed on the porch stairs... that was two years ago. There are apps I can't use (especially driving ones) because I can see the top left corner. Of course being the broke disabled veteran that I am, i can't afford one but maybe a 6... a girl can dream!!!

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
might want to wait for the 7 x,s,c or whatever they call the one they put out that fixes the issues with 7 lol

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have a 6 plus that I like so much that I have never even looked at "S". Unless it's waterproof and Siri had learned no to talk back I don't think I will replace mine.

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have the 6 with no complaints. I heard they are taking out the jack for the ear buds which doesnt make much sense to me. What if you want to use an aux cable in your car or something. I also have an i rig that uses that jack to play my guitar thru my phone.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been teetering, due for an upgrade soon and wonder if the hype is worth the 7, I may just go with the 6, fuck waiting in line.

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a phone.....and there it lays. I don't turn it on, waiting for the contract to expire. Then it's gone. Most useless mod I've ever purchased.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered the Wife a 7+ to replace her 6s+. I'm still using my 6s+ but with IOS10 and it's like a new phone but I'm sure I'll upgrade soon

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My jet black 7plus is ordered, and should arrive in early November. I am currently using an iPhone 5, so it should be a nice upgrade.

;)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why not get a Galaxy S7 it's like a mod used incorrectly and goes on fire LMAO ! Sorry I'm an IPhone person. Loved every one I had and never had any troubles with them. Currently using 6S Plus and it's good to see without the old reading glasses. One thing I can say there is a setting that makes a big difference on Verizon for voice quality and dropped calls if you have this problem. It's not the phone it's their network. They have trouble with the "Hand off " from an LTE tower to a 3G or 1X so it drops the calls. But if you go into settings, cellular, cellular data options,enable LTE and set it to data only. Fixes dropped calls and voice quality issues. My brother got the IPhone SE phone and everyone was complaining that he sounded like he was in a tunnel or couldn't hear him. He went to apple and called verizon, then me lol. I told him in two seconds what it was and now he's happier than ever. Verizon also advertises HD voice but....... it only works talking to another HD voice phone and it has to be enabled on that phone also. So by turning off LTE voice you won't notice any real difference and you'll still have LTE data with the fast downloads, internet etc etc. When they fix the issues then you can just turn it back on. Jesus lol wait until XLTE is enabled on their network ! Most of the new IPhones are XLTE ready and if they get that working right the data is supposed to be twice as fast. (dual antennas in the phone) For me..... can't go wrong with an IPhone they have always worked reliably with no issues!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit
I got 3 6plus s this month alone
Buy 1 got 2 free

VAPE ON

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$869 for the 128 gig (full retail, which is what I paid)
download_zpsvet2obkr.png

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm more of an android man myself. Don't care much for apple products. I got the S7 edge on release date for 400 with a free gear VR, 50 bucks in free gear VR games, and a 64GB memory card (giving me 96Gb total) Water proof, headphone jack, more customization, not locked into a closed app store without jailbreaking which you have to re-do after every update. No forced updates every month, better camera, better screen, better processor, upgradable storage, samsung pay (or android par if you want but samsung pay is the best) I won't bother with an iphone lol

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL, I can't believe people still buy overpriced, undertech'd products with questionable performance just because they have the Apple name on them. Lots of Kool Aid drinkers in the world.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, I can't believe people still buy overpriced, undertech'd products with questionable performance just because they have the Apple name on them. Lots of Kool Aid drinkers in the world.

Don't hate cuz we have money!

VAPE ON

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

VAPE ON
That's a terrible comeback as iphones aren't any more expensive then other top of the line android phones. I have a work provided iPhone 6, and Mac pro, I own an iPad, my wife has the 6 we brought for her when it came out, my kids both have ipads. We have 2 apple TVs, and I just brought my daughter an iPhone se. And she has an itouch So that's a total of 8 apple products I own and 10 if you count the ones my job gave me that I work off of. With that said, I can easily say apple products are crap compared to similar ones from companies like samsung, LG, or even HTC. They all make much better phones. Microsoft makes a better tablet, everyone makes a better streaming device, and laptops well apple is just way over priced and worse then any company except acer. There was a point about 6-8 years ago where apple was making great products. The iPad was unmatched, the iPhone was better then early android phones, Windows phones, and Blackberrys, and Mac OS was better then Vista, and the pricing was more resonable. Now it's just overpriced crap people pay for because they think apple is cool

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a terrible comeback as iphones aren't any more expensive then other top of the line android phones. I have a work provided iPhone 6, and Mac pro, I own an iPad, my wife has the 6 we brought for her when it came out, my kids both have ipads. We have 2 apple TVs, and I just brought my daughter an iPhone se. And she has an itouch So that's a total of 8 apple products I own and 10 if you count the ones my job gave me that I work off of. With that said, I can easily say apple products are crap compared to similar ones from companies like samsung, LG, or even HTC. They all make much better phones. Microsoft makes a better tablet, everyone makes a better streaming device, and laptops well apple is just way over priced and worse then any company except acer. There was a point about 6-8 years ago where apple was making great products. The iPad was unmatched, the iPhone was better then early android phones, Windows phones, and Blackberrys, and Mac OS was better then Vista, and the pricing was more resonable. Now it's just overpriced crap people pay for because they think apple is cool

Aren't you the guy that posted about the
CRAPHAROAH?
Yes that's you!!!
I'm not even gonna engage with ur shit dude...
Whatever!!!

VAPE ON

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Aren't you the guy that posted about the
CRAPHAROAH?
Yes that's you!!!
I'm not even gonna engage with ur shit dude...
Whatever!!!

VAPE ON
Yes I'm the one with resonable responses. You are the one that crap posts and has a wierd brand loyalty other hate. Someone who would turn down a good vaping device based on hating a person who helped design it is the same type of person I'd expect to be in the apple cult. Uniformed immature and full of misplaced hate.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I'm the one with resonable responses. You are the one that crap posts and has a wierd brand loyalty other hate. Someone who would turn down a good vaping device based on hating a person who helped design it is the same type of person I'd expect to be in the apple cult. Uniformed immature and full of misplaced hate.

Ahhhh
The rda is crap
The rda sucks
Rip trippers sucks...

Enjoy the opposite
You don't have to write a book to get ur point across...

Oh btw
APPLE IS COOL... Ask ur kids

VAPE ON

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Ahhhh
The rda is crap
The rda sucks
Rip trippers sucks...

Enjoy the opposite
You don't have to write a book to get ur point across...

Oh btw
APPLE IS COOL... Ask ur kids

VAPE ON
Yes at 11 and 9 years old they are rally qualified to make that assessment. Much more so then an IT professional such as myself. I don't write books, I inform unlike you. If you think apple makes u feel like u belong to a cult then good for you. It's still overpriced crap

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes at 11 and 9 years old they are rally qualified to make that assessment. Much more so then an IT professional such as myself. I don't write books, I inform unlike you. If you think apple makes u feel like u belong to a cult then good for you. It's still overpriced crap

Who's hating now!?

We the same bro
The only difference between you and me
Is that
You like explaining ur self..
Been VAPING long enough to know what is crap and what is not...

Been a blackberry/windows phone user for a long time
I was forced to get an iPhone last year because att d/c my Nokia Lumia 1520 (broke)!
the worst part was
They sent me a replacement android phone HTC1!
I asked why they sent me an android phone
?!
They replied
Mr lee ,That's the closest phone to the Lumia 1520
I was like
ARE u FUCKING KIDDING ME?!
I said fuck Microsoft and fuck ANDROID MANUCRAPTURERS
HELLO IPHONE and it's worth every PENNY!!
8 lines all iPhone 6plus s! FYI

HATER!

VAPE ON

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

VAPE ON
LOL, many don't, because they don't have the budget but buy each new flavor anyway. In any case, whether I choose iPhone or Droid, same difference in price. But if you want to measure tech budget, I replace all computers in my house every three years, minimum, including both Alienwares. :p

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't drink Koolaid and have always used a droid, I wanted a change in my next phone, that totally sounded rude to me, but hey............

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't drink Koolaid and have always used a droid, I wanted a change in my next phone, that totally sounded rude to me, but hey............
He's just getting over emotional because apple gets under his skin, totally understand that btw, Iphone 5 was my first and last one.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This debate always makes me chuckle, it's all on personal preference. I'm a apple fan boy but have literally had every top tier android phone to date minus the Note 7.... I'm also a moderator on a android based forum, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. In my eyes my iPhone just does everything I want it too, I worry about Apple updating one phone not like Samsung that pushes new phones every month and then puts the others on the back burner.

Also apples customer service is top notch, have issues walk into a Apple Store and 9/10 times walk out a few moments later with a new phone. Try that with Samsung..... I've tried numerous times, always get the same response mail it to use and you'll get it back within a couple of weeks.

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, just like Honda said..
HT SHIT
LG-LOW GRADE
CRAPSUNG
NICE LOOKING HARDWARES!!!
But OPERATING system is just Unpredictable!
And yeah, if you want the latest ANDROID OS
YOU have to buy a newer phone
Because you will never ever ever ever get an update unless you one of those that
Not everybody have time for that shit!!
And that's why IPHONES sells and still has the no1 market share in the USA...
Haters will hate.. You can't stop em
It's not a perfect world...

VAPE ON

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yup, just like Honda said..
HT SHIT
LG-LOW GRADE
CRAPSUNG
NICE LOOKING HARDWARES!!!
But OPERATING system is just Unpredictable!
And yeah, if you want the latest ANDROID OS
YOU have to buy a newer phone
Because you will never ever ever ever get an update unless you one of those that
Not everybody have time for that shit!!
And that's why IPHONES sells and still has the no1 market share in the USA...
Haters will hate.. You can't stop em
It's not a perfect world...

VAPE ON
they have the market share becuase
1) people are uninformed
2) sheep who like to follow trends and "be cool"
3) Forced updates that slow down older models

Apple is also famous for
1) locking out features
2) Redesigning phones to force new accessories
3) crap OS and terrible security (the fappening icloud hack anyone)
4) Design over function

Most people that use apple products, can barely send an email without asking for help. I wonder how many people noticed the lack of basic functions Mac OS had and how you had to use automater to program them in the OS itself. Hell even mac mail couldn't do a basic thing like read receipts, You had to program a script into it. up until a few years ago you couldn't even right click a file to email it, you had to program it yourself using automater. Drivers are absolutely terrible for every network device. In their goal to make things "user friendly" they remove basic things an OS should do

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they have the market share becuase
1) people are uninformed
2) sheep who like to follow trends and "be cool"
3) Forced updates that slow down older models

Apple is also famous for
1) locking out features
2) Redesigning phones to force new accessories
3) crap OS and terrible security (the fappening icloud hack anyone)
4) Design over function

Most people that use apple products, can barely send an email without asking for help. I wonder how many people noticed the lack of basic functions Mac OS had and how you had to use automater to program them in the OS itself. Hell even mac mail couldn't do a basic thing like read receipts, You had to program a script into it. up until a few years ago you couldn't even right click a file to email it, you had to program it yourself using automater. Drivers are absolutely terrible for every network device. In their goal to make things "user friendly" they remove basic things an OS should do

Good morning Richard
See, you hating again...
This is why MICROSOFT is struggling to keep up with Apple..
Windows mobile DEAD
BLACKBERRY DEAD
NOKIA/MSFT TRIED WITH WPHONES, DYING
Android is alive because of SAMSUNG!
GOOGLE is struggling to control its own OS..

Apple has the majority because
People want
SIMPLICITY
EASE OF USE
QUALITY
APP SUPPORT
AND THE OVER ALL COOLNESS FACTOR!!
iPhone just works flawlessly bro..

You are an IT pro AND I GET where you coming from...
My MOM is 69 years old loves her iPhone, my bro n law a techy nerd hates the iPhone because he doesn't like the feeling of being restricted!?
What's wrong with the App Store,iTunes,safari,music?!

Android is
Battery drainer
Unsecured
10 browsers
Google play is out of control
No OS update support
And Good Luck with CS Cuz it's SUCKS!
Who wants 8 different screens bro?
Widgets that drain ur battery so fast that you have to constantly charge ur phone...
Come on men...
hate on the iPhone all you want
But you can't call it crap...

Rip trippers RDA is crap..

VAPE ON

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Good morning Richard
See, you hating again...
This is why MICROSOFT is struggling to keep up with Apple..
Windows mobile DEAD
BLACKBERRY DEAD
NOKIA/MSFT TRIED WITH WPHONES, DYING
Android is alive because of SAMSUNG!
GOOGLE is struggling to control its own OS..

Apple has the majority because
People want
SIMPLICITY
EASE OF USE
QUALITY
APP SUPPORT
AND THE OVER ALL COOLNESS FACTOR!!
iPhone just works flawlessly bro..

You are an IT pro AND I GET where you coming from...
My MOM is 69 years old loves her iPhone, my bro n law a techy nerd hates the iPhone because he doesn't like the feeling of being restricted!?
What's wrong with the App Store,iTunes,safari,music?!

Android is
Battery drainer
Unsecured
10 browsers
Google play is out of control
No OS update support
And Good Luck with CS Cuz it's SUCKS!
Who wants 8 different screens bro?
Widgets that drain ur battery so fast that you have to constantly charge ur phone...
Come on men...
hate on the iPhone all you want
But you can't call it crap...

Rip trippers RDA is crap..

VAPE ON

windows phones aren't very good either, But i'd still take one everyday over an iphone
Blackberrys have been crap for a long time, thats why they are dead, I never said otherwise

People choose apple because it's cool and they don't know better. same reason why "artists" like justin bieber can sell millions of records. sales=/= quality, quite often it's the opposite. The best products are never best sellers. Thats the power of marketing + ignorant consumers.

Apple is anything but quality, none of their phones are good quality. They are decent at best, their support sucks, the "genius bar" employees are just smart enough to help dumb people.

Apple is against user's using their phones their way. remember when jailbreaking was illegal until they made a law saying it isn't. yup I illegally jailbroke my first iphone, made it way better then the crap apple put out running custom software. And apple is far from "just works" It's an absolute mess and most people are too dull to realize that.

Itunes is actually really good software, probably the best for managing and buying music. The app store itself sucks as does safari.

Android doesn't drain battery, it's actually more efficient then iOS, Iphones are no more "secure" then android, android jsut gives the users more control. a smart phone is only as smart as it's users. Thanks to apples shit security though thousands of nude celeb selfies were stolen off the icloud and they had no idea it was happening. Most didn't even know their phone was taking those private pictures and uploading them to apples servers. Since when is more options bad? chrome and firefox are both 10 times better then safari. Google play has more apps as well. I was hot spotting my phone for free for a long time while iphone was locked out of it without paying 20 bucks a month. Matter of fact the app I brought like 8 years ago still works on my current android phone for hot spotting. all for 5 bucks, while iphone users were paying 20 a month to use it as a hotspot. Android updates are 10 times better then the intrusive apple updates popping up every month and pisses me off. plus most apple updates only happen to wipe out jailbreaks. For the other 99.9% of people that use them and don't jailbreak, it's nothing more then an inconvenience, just so apple can try and control your device. Now they get to remove your headset jack so you can buy more accessories lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
windows phones aren't very good either, But i'd still take one everyday over an iphone
Blackberrys have been crap for a long time, thats why they are dead, I never said otherwise

People choose apple because it's cool and they don't know better. same reason why "artists" like justin bieber can sell millions of records. sales=/= quality, quite often it's the opposite. The best products are never best sellers. Thats the power of marketing + ignorant consumers.

Apple is anything but quality, none of their phones are good quality. They are decent at best, their support sucks, the "genius bar" employees are just smart enough to help dumb people.

Apple is against user's using their phones their way. remember when jailbreaking was illegal until they made a law saying it isn't. yup I illegally jailbroke my first iphone, made it way better then the crap apple put out running custom software. And apple is far from "just works" It's an absolute mess and most people are too dull to realize that.

Itunes is actually really good software, probably the best for managing and buying music. The app store itself sucks as does safari.

Android doesn't drain battery, it's actually more efficient then iOS, Iphones are no more "secure" then android, android jsut gives the users more control. a smart phone is only as smart as it's users. Thanks to apples shit security though thousands of nude celeb selfies were stolen off the icloud and they had no idea it was happening. Most didn't even know their phone was taking those private pictures and uploading them to apples servers. Since when is more options bad? chrome and firefox are both 10 times better then safari. Google play has more apps as well. I was hot spotting my phone for free for a long time while iphone was locked out of it without paying 20 bucks a month. Matter of fact the app I brought like 8 years ago still works on my current android phone for hot spotting. all for 5 bucks, while iphone users were paying 20 a month to use it as a hotspot. Android updates are 10 times better then the intrusive apple updates popping up every month and pisses me off. plus most apple updates only happen to wipe out jailbreaks. For the other 99.9% of people that use them and don't jailbreak, it's nothing more then an inconvenience, just so apple can try and control your device. Now they get to remove your headset jack so you can buy more accessories lol

You call apple users DUMB?!
I don't think ur wife and kidz are dumb right?

You really believe those leaked photos were hacked? Come on man, you smarter than that...

What's wrong with controlling ur OS, I don't see anything wrong with that...

What's wrong with safari?
It does what is suppose to do...

Google play
YUCK!!

If you have the money
Why not pay for it
What's wrong with that?!

Android updates?
Where,which?,when?

Apple Watch
Cordless headsets
For me USELESS
But for others WOW!!
What's wrong with that?
I'm sure CRAPSUNG will come out of something similar!!
I buy my ringtones from iTunes
$1.29 what's wrong with that?

You are a hater dude, and you just CALLed UR FAMILY DUMB!

VAPE ON

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
You call apple users DUMB?!
I don't think ur wife and kidz are dumb right?

You really believe those leaked photos were hacked? Come on man, you smarter than that...

What's wrong with controlling ur OS, I don't see anything wrong with that...

What's wrong with safari?
It does what is suppose to do...

Google play
YUCK!!

If you have the money
Why not pay for it
What's wrong with that?!

Android updates?
Where,which?,when?

Apple Watch
Cordless headsets
For me USELESS
But for others WOW!!
What's wrong with that?
I'm sure CRAPSUNG will come out of something similar!!
I buy my ringtones from iTunes
$1.29 what's wrong with that?

You are a hater dude, and you just CALLed UR FAMILY DUMB!

VAPE ON

When it comes to technology, yes my wife is dumb lol She's smart in other areas though. As for my kids, yes 11 and 9 year olds are not very tech saavy.

And yes, the pics were automatically uploaded to the icloud and icloud was hacked and the images pulled off of apples servers (http://www.inquisitr.com/1447876/naked-celebrity-hack-how-4chan-accessed-icloud-for-the-fappening/)

Becuase I don't want my OS controlled. It's my device, I want to do with it as I please. I paid for it, simple as that. Espcially since iphones have historically lacked basic features for no reason other then apple milking customers, jailbreaking them gave access to those features.

Safari is the slowest and most cumbersome browser. It's a resource hog that doesn't perform well.

google play is just a store front and no different then the app store, the good thing with android is I can download apps from anywhere, not just from the play store. I can download and test apps my friends are working on. Apple forbids that. you can only download apps from their store.

Nothing wrong with spending your money how you please, apple however forbids you to do so, you can onyl spend your money as they see fit once you can an iphone.

apple watch? it's the worst smartwatch of the big brands in typical apple fashion. although personally I don't get the point of a smart watch, I'd rather wear a classy watch, then an overpriced piece of tech

Cordless headsets? these have existed forever lol it's called bluetooth, every company has that. Only an apple user would think that's new lol

Because you pay apple for ringtones lol. i can have any ringtone I want for free, i can make my own too. Also a sidenote, you can sideload ringtones for iphones too, apple just doesn't want you to know that

I'm not a hater, I'm just someone who likes to actually inform and help out people.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When it comes to technology, yes my wife is dumb lol She's smart in other areas though. As for my kids, yes 11 and 9 year olds are not very tech saavy.

And yes, the pics were automatically uploaded to the icloud and icloud was hacked and the images pulled off of apples servers (http://www.inquisitr.com/1447876/naked-celebrity-hack-how-4chan-accessed-icloud-for-the-fappening/)

Becuase I don't want my OS controlled. It's my device, I want to do with it as I please. I paid for it, simple as that. Espcially since iphones have historically lacked basic features for no reason other then apple milking customers, jailbreaking them gave access to those features.

Safari is the slowest and most cumbersome browser. It's a resource hog that doesn't perform well.

google play is just a store front and no different then the app store, the good thing with android is I can download apps from anywhere, not just from the play store. I can download and test apps my friends are working on. Apple forbids that. you can only download apps from their store.

Nothing wrong with spending your money how you please, apple however forbids you to do so, you can onyl spend your money as they see fit once you can an iphone.

apple watch? it's the worst smartwatch of the big brands in typical apple fashion. although personally I don't get the point of a smart watch, I'd rather wear a classy watch, then an overpriced piece of tech

Cordless headsets? these have existed forever lol it's called bluetooth, every company has that. Only an apple user would think that's new lol

Because you pay apple for ringtones lol. i can have any ringtone I want for free, i can make my own too. Also a sidenote, you can sideload ringtones for iphones too, apple just doesn't want you to know that

I'm not a hater, I'm just someone who likes to actually inform and help out people.

Wow

Hacked nude photos? Nope those were uploaded by the same people who wants fame!!

Google play is like the hackers dream place to be...

Browsing depends on ur network/WIFI there's no such this as fastest BROWSER!

What's wrong with Apple dictating the price?
THEY CAN...

Cordless headsets
ONLY APPLE can pull that off!
Yeah it's dumb!

Like I said
I got no time for side loading shit/ like millions of iPhone users, I'm sure you have $1.29?!

You my friend don't INFORM/HELPING people
You are JUSTIFYING ur hate with APPLE..

VAPE ON

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wow

Hacked nude photos? Nope those were uploaded by the same people who wants fame!!

Google play is like the hackers dream place to be...

Browsing depends on ur network/WIFI there's no such this as fastest BROWSER!

What's wrong with Apple dictating the price?
THEY CAN...

Cordless headsets
ONLY APPLE can pull that off!
Yeah it's dumb!

Like I said
I got no time for side loading shit/ like millions of iPhone users, I'm sure you have $1.29?!

You my friend don't INFORM/HELPING people
You are JUSTIFYING ur hate with APPLE..

VAPE ON

1) celebs didn't upload their own photos for fame lol you are a joke
2) no google play isn't a hackers dream, only an uneducated apple fanboy would say that
3) again, you are wrong. browsers like any program/app effect speed. Safari is also a resource hog and doesn't play nice with java or flash
4) That's exactly whats wrong with it, I don't feel the need to be locked into a trendy ecosystem
5) Cordless headsets have existed for a while (http://www.hammacher.com/Product/88...1100202227285&utm_content=Electronics : Audio) apple doesn't invent anything, they steal other people's ideas and sell it off as new and people actually believe them, not to mention
From an Open Source to a Proprietary One

But there's a reason Apple isn't worried that you'll have to throw out your aux cables and old headphones and Square readers. In fact, it wants you to. That's because the new jack-less iPhone gives Apple much greater control over what people can do with the phone, by replacing an open standard design with a proprietary one.

See, the 3.5mm jack that Apple (and pretty much everyone else) used for audio connections is what's known as an "open standard." That is, pretty much anyone can use it and design for it, so that any company can make a headphone, or credit card reader, or speaker set that uses the jack, and those products can be connected across many different devices.

Apple's Lightning standard, however, is proprietary. That means that if developers want to make products that connect with the new, jack-less iPhone, they'll now have to pay Apple licensing fees. And Since iPhones make up a large share of the smartphone market, many developers will pay those fees.
Those licensing fees cost the end user more, basically apple is forcing you to pay more for accessories. They are very anti-consumer because their hardcore fanbase allows it.

7) with android I don't need to sideload. I can download a ringtone from any site i want, i can downloand an app from any site i want. I can make my own, and transfer it to my phone via bluetooth, email etc. You can't do that with apple. ease of use my ass lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1) celebs didn't upload their own photos for fame lol you are a joke
2) no google play isn't a hackers dream, only an uneducated apple fanboy would say that
3) again, you are wrong. browsers like any program/app effect speed. Safari is also a resource hog and doesn't play nice with java or flash
4) That's exactly whats wrong with it, I don't feel the need to be locked into a trendy ecosystem
5) Cordless headsets have existed for a while (http://www.hammacher.com/Product/88...1100202227285&utm_content=Electronics : Audio) apple doesn't invent anything, they steal other people's ideas and sell it off as new and people actually believe them, not to mention

Those licensing fees cost the end user more, basically apple is forcing you to pay more for accessories. They are very anti-consumer because their hardcore fanbase allows it.

7) with android I don't need to sideload. I can download a ringtone from any site i want, i can downloand an app from any site i want. I can make my own, and transfer it to my phone via bluetooth, email etc. You can't do that with apple. ease of use my ass lol

You living in a bubble that you believe everything you read dude...
I don't believe those were hacked!!! You do anything BE FAMOUS if that's what you want...

Who needs flash now a days?
FLASH IS irrelevant!

What's wrong with being locked In a system where you can get everything you need!
Except when you are CHEAP that don't wanna spend few bucks...

I don't care about cordless earphones
I prefer my beats!

Again ITS APPLEA, they can DICTATE the market
There's nothing you can do with that!
you have the option to say NO!!

Apple don't invent, what they do is make it better, friendly user, and nicer and the most important factor is
It's COOL!!

And that's the scary part
DOWNLOADING SHIT FROM ANYWHERE
HELLO
MSFT!!
Virus infested operating system

GOOGLE MY ASS
YOU WILL SEE ITS BLACK..

VAPE ON

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
You living in a bubble that you believe everything you read dude...
I don't believe those were hacked!!! You do anything BE FAMOUS if that's what you want...

Who needs flash now a days?
FLASH IS irrelevant!

What's wrong with being locked In a system where you can get everything you need!
Except when you are CHEAP that don't wanna spend few bucks...

I don't care about cordless earphones
I prefer my beats!

Again ITS APPLEA, they can DICTATE the market
There's nothing you can do with that!
you have the option to say NO!!

Apple don't invent, what they do is make it better, friendly user, and nicer and the most important factor is
It's COOL!!

And that's the scary part
DOWNLOADING SHIT FROM ANYWHERE
HELLO
MSFT!!
Virus infested operating system

GOOGLE MY ASS
YOU WILL SEE ITS BLACK..

VAPE ON

1) Flash, java, and HTML 5 are the big 3 and flash is still the most popular.
2) Their eco system doesn't have everything I need, it locks me out of getting what i need. I'll spend my money elsewhere
3) I'm not surprised you have beats. they are also a terrible company. 20 dollar headphones sold for 300+ not even top 10 in quality. they also put metal bars in the headphones to make them feel heavier and more expensive then what they are (https://blog.bolt.io/how-it-s-made-...e-same-to-make-as-the-364cc6808d18#.t8f86w2wj) man you are really a sheep to buying overpriced crap
4) Apple doesn't dictate the market, consumers do. The issue is most consumers are ignorant
5) Apple hasn't improved or made anything better in 10+ years
6) you think jennifer lawerence uploaded nudes of herself for fame lol, I'm pretty sure she was rich and famous enough already. same goes for kate upton and 99% of the people effected
7) apple isn't cool. what are we 12? last time i checked you had to be over 18 to use the forums. I feel bad that you seek approval from a name brand.
8) Macs get virus's too, user error =/= bad device.

Anyway I'm done with this thread. Doesn't feel right having a battle of wits with someone who is unequipped

VU Sponsors