Become a Patron!

Do you looking forward to iPhone 7?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1) Flash, java, and HTML 5 are the big 3 and flash is still the most popular.
2) Their eco system doesn't have everything I need, it locks me out of getting what i need. I'll spend my money elsewhere
3) I'm not surprised you have beats. they are also a terrible company. 20 dollar headphones sold for 300+ not even top 10 in quality. they also put metal bars in the headphones to make them feel heavier and more expensive then what they are (https://blog.bolt.io/how-it-s-made-...e-same-to-make-as-the-364cc6808d18#.t8f86w2wj) man you are really a sheep to buying overpriced crap
4) Apple doesn't dictate the market, consumers do. The issue is most consumers are ignorant
5) Apple hasn't improved or made anything better in 10+ years
6) you think jennifer lawerence uploaded nudes of herself for fame lol, I'm pretty sure she was rich and famous enough already. same goes for kate upton and 99% of the people effected
7) apple isn't cool. what are we 12? last time i checked you had to be over 18 to use the forums. I feel bad that you seek approval from a name brand.
8) Macs get virus's too, user error =/= bad device.

Anyway I'm done with this thread. Doesn't feel right having a battle of wits with someone who is unequipped

I was done till you quoted me again...
BATTLE?
Who you battling with?
This was a simple thread about the iPhone 7
Till you sidetrack it with ur shit love about CRAPSUNG and ur hate about APPLE!!

2d6243109d28e133a4a6e4c09c895d12.jpg

VAPE ON

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hands down, the best devices out there, and they still work.

vintage-telephone-green-rotary-dial-wall-phone-clean_350414569225.jpg

Why??
You could leave your house and see where you were going.
You could talk to people eye to eye.
You didn't walk into shit, nor did you trip over anything, what is a poke'mon?
You didn't wreck your car while using one, thus, you wouldn't get pulled over for using one.
You probably had better relationships with people, because you actually spent time with them.

I have a Samsung G5. :D I don't hate it, but I don't at all love it.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Why??
You didn't wreck your car while using one, thus, you wouldn't get pulled over for using one.
You probably had better relationships with people, because you actually spent time with them.

Ewww lol

VAPE ON

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Why??

Those weren't phones. They were 3lb weapons on a string:giggle:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I love when people say that Iphones are much better....If you actually look at a parts list they use the same exact pieces from older Samsung phones. @SirRichardRear has posted many good points but people seem to follow blindly and appreciate brands that give a semi satisfactory experience as long it has a sleek look and large name.

I myself am a Android user and Ive owned many of the Iphones from the 3s to the 5c and all of them were poor in performance, high in cost and the screens lasted as long as a cake at a birthday party....Get a case right? Why in the world would you want to buy a case for a $600 phone that's aesthetics is the only reason people really like it? Why shouldnt the company use better glass instead? For the price of the phone the specs should be double what they are, the latest Iphone sports a 8mp -/+ camera and less then 1.2gb of ram memory....most budget phones are more equipped.

I used to love Samsung until they started sharing the same idea's and fashion instead of being a over spec'd workhorse. The Galaxy S5 is the last real Galaxy phone IMO and now Im moving towards Nexus. For those that feel strongly about the phone, ask yourself...why is the phone great? Really? Is it just a personal preference or is there a reason otherwise?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I love when people say that Iphones are much better....If you actually look at a parts list they use the same exact pieces from older Samsung phones. @SirRichardRear has posted many good points but people seem to follow blindly and appreciate brands that give a semi satisfactory experience as long it has a sleek look and large name.

I myself am a Android user and Ive owned many of the Iphones from the 3s to the 5c and all of them were poor in performance, high in cost and the screens lasted as long as a cake at a birthday party....Get a case right? Why in the world would you want to buy a case for a $600 phone that's aesthetics is the only reason people really like it? Why shouldnt the company use better glass instead? For the price of the phone the specs should be double what they are, the latest Iphone sports a 8mp -/+ camera and less then 1.2gb of ram memory....most budget phones are more equipped.

I used to love Samsung until they started sharing the same idea's and fashion instead of being a over spec'd workhorse. The Galaxy S5 is the last real Galaxy phone IMO and now Im moving towards Nexus. For those that feel strongly about the phone, ask yourself...why is the phone great? Really? Is it just a personal preference or is there a reason otherwise?

ok i know i said I was done, but one more post just to point this out. the samsung s7 edge vs the iphone 6s plus

Both have a 5.5" screen and came out within a couple months of each other. The S7 wins by a huge margin in every major category and is priced better as well

screen.
S7 1140*2560 AMOLED
6p 1920*1080 LCD

Battery
S7 3600mah with built in wireless charging
6p 2750mah no built in wireless charging

Talk time
S7 36 hours
6p 24 Hours

CPU
S7 2.2GHz snapdragon 4 core
6p 1.85GHz 2 core

RAM
S7 4GB
6p 2GB

Memory
S7 32GB built in, expandable with microSD card
6p 64GB max, not up-gradable and more expensive. 16Gb base

Size
S7 smaller and lighter
6p bigger and heavier

Water resistant
S7 yes
6p no

Mirror Link
S7 yes
6p no

Data/network
S7 4G cat 9
6p 4G cat 6

DLNA
S7 Yes
6p No

Miracast
S7 yes
6p no

Fast charging
S7 yes
6p no

Current Price
S7 299
6p 299 for 16GB, 399 for 64GB

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@raymo2u
3s to 5c are all overpriced POS!!
I didn't jump to iPhone until the 6s came out!!

It's all about personal preference!
If You like android then OK
If you like iPhone then OK
If you like fuse claptons ok
If you like regular claptons ok
You like power mode ok
You prefer tc then good for u!!
Whatever works for you!!

DICK Richard open his mouth
Calling his wife and kids DUMB and all iPhone users dumb which btw made him look DUMBER!! Is not right!!!

The title of this thread is
DO YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO IPHONE 7, which i answered nope!

And like always some assholes will have to open their mouth and start talking shit...

After using
Blackberry
Windows mobile
Windows phone
Android!
I came to apple at the right time,I like the size of the 6s,I like the ease of use of the OS,I like the whole apples Eco system.!!
there's no such thing as which phone is great, just like VAPING
It's very subjective...

We all vape differently
We all use Our phones differently
We all different!!!
Richards agenda is to push his fanboism into the thread...
Which not fucking right!!
He calls me ISHEEP, he thinks I just got an iPhone just because everybody uses an iPhone
PLEASE!!!
He needs to get past that shit
STEVE JOBS IS DEAD!!
Get over it!!

VAPE ON

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The Galaxy S5 is the last real Galaxy phone IMO and now Im moving towards Nexus. For those that feel strongly about the phone, ask yourself...why is the phone great? Really? Is it just a personal preference or is there a reason otherwise?
Yep, that's mine, and really, I'm not all that crazy about it, but it's far better than the phone I had before it.... iphone 4.

One of the MOST important features of a phone, for me, are the M and T ratings, then, yeah, I want it to work well. Beyond that, it's aesthetics.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looking forward to it? No. I carried one for years when virtually no one else did. I was a long haul locomotive engineer on 2hr call 24/7 365, so had to have one to have any kind of life. It was basically my alarm clock, get a call, go to work. Pavlov's pooch. Started out with a Motorola brick phone, so called because it was about the size and weight of a brick. Through the years they got smaller but actually didn't work any better than that 3 watt behemoth. First thing I did on retirement was cancel my latest, turn it off and throw it in a drawer. Still there I think. Finally I ended up with a bunch of stents (always eating in restaurants on the job) and got one to have in case of emergency (never needed thankfully). An old LG stupid phone, no internet etc., it will text but I won't, if I want to communicate I fucking call. It came with 60 min a month but carries over. I'm up to 3500 minutes now I think. Still pisses me off that I need to carry it around and keep it charged.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@raymo2u
3s to 5c are all overpriced POS!!
I didn't jump to iPhone until the 6s came out!!

It's all about personal preference!
If You like android then OK
If you like iPhone then OK
If you like fuse claptons ok
If you like regular claptons ok
You like power mode ok
You prefer tc then good for u!!
Whatever works for you!!

DICK Richard open his mouth
Calling his wife and kids DUMB and all iPhone users dumb which btw made him look DUMBER!! Is not right!!!

The title of this thread is
DO YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO IPHONE 7, which i answered nope!

And like always some assholes will have to open their mouth and start talking shit...

After using
Blackberry
Windows mobile
Windows phone
Android!
I came to apple at the right time,I like the size of the 6s,I like the ease of use of the OS,I like the whole apples Eco system.!!
there's no such thing as which phone is great, just like VAPING
It's very subjective...

We all vape differently
We all use Our phones differently
We all different!!!
Richards agenda is to push his fanboism into the thread...
Which not fucking right!!
He calls me ISHEEP, he thinks I just got an iPhone just because everybody uses an iPhone
PLEASE!!!
He needs to get past that shit
STEVE JOBS IS DEAD!!
Get over it!!

VAPE ON
To be clear: Im not a fan of either but I do look at what counts in a phone, and I feel strongly that the people that pay more for less are getting robbed. My problem is Im not sure if they are aware or if they are being sold basic hardware for a premium price. Would you like paying for a Kanger 200w for a M17 price point...maybe you like the menu system better and thats what justifies it?

The ease of use thing can easily be applied by selecting a custom rom and choosing your own settings to make it perfect for you. Yes it takes some work and some knowledge but like with vaping the people who want something thats perfect for them will search for it. Im not against apple because I LOVE Android. They both could be upgraded a bit but for cost to spec ratio android (even budget phones) offers a much better ratio. Im not one to force something on a person that doesnt want it but I do feel the need to point out that your paying almost $500-$600 for hardware thats 3-5 years old stuffed into a shiny shell with a fully closed system (no outside apps or sharing) and no SD card or removable battery. If the battery dies the phones gone, the screen isnt really tempered but its "chemically treated" which makes it as tough as glass with a UV coating, you need to use a different charging/data cable for almost every device and then the adapters.....I for one am lost on how anyone bought into it at first or why its sop successful now but I guess like Ej said "Ease of Use"..

..but what if I told you for less then $50 you can buy a Identical clone with even better performance specs (has the same amount of Ram though) and it ran both android and apple OS?

Are you deliberately blinding yourself to the phones hardware and "cons" because of ease of use or are you compromising knowingly?

Android itself needs to get its act together, more developers need to optimize their apps and a firmware should be fully tested before its released...BUT the choice is yours whether you want great specs and pay the price or get a phone using tech from a few years ago on a budget. Maybe if apple released a budget phone and used the specs of the newest Iphone and then the Iphone actually had specs that fit its price tag, then I may feel a bit better about Apple-BUT Im not going to raise a eyebrow that it would actually do something to benefit its customers, they seemed to be already drinking the kool-aid so why change?

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ease of use thing can easily be applied by selecting a custom rom and choosing your own settings to make it perfect for you. Yes it takes some work and some knowledge but like with vaping the people who want something thats perfect for them will search for it. Im not against apple because I LOVE Android. They both could be upgraded a bit but for cost to spec ratio android (even budget phones) offers a much better ratio. Im not one to force something on a person that doesnt want it but I do feel the need to point out that your paying almost $500-$600 for hardware thats 3-5 years old stuffed into a shiny shell with a fully closed system (no outside apps or sharing) and no SD card or removable battery. If the battery dies the phones gone, the screen isnt really tempered but its "chemically treated" which makes it as tough as glass with a UV coating, you need to use a different charging/data cable for almost every device and then the adapters.....I for one am lost on how anyone bought into it at first or why its sop successful now but I guess like Ej said "Ease of Use"..

..but what if I told you for less then $50 you can buy a Identical clone with even better performance specs (has the same amount of Ram though) and it ran both android and apple OS?

Are you deliberately blinding yourself to the phones hardware and "cons" because of ease of use or are you compromising knowingly?

Android itself needs to get its act together, mor developers need to optimize their apps and a firmware should be fully tested before its released...BUT the choice is yours whether you want great specs and pay the price or get a phone using tech from a few years ago on a budget. Maybe if apple released a budget phone and used the specs of the newest Iphone and then the Iphone actually had specs that fit its price tag, then I may feel a bit better about Apple-BUT Im not going to raise a eyebrow that it would actually do something to benefit its customers, they seemed to be already drinking the koolaid so why change?

Like I said dude, I just got in the bandwagon last year... After 5-6 years of windows phone, I was done!!!
Android was never an option for me! Because I don't like it and it reminded me of Windows mobile!!!
The iPhone was the only OPTION for me, I didnt care about the specs of the other android phones,Like my bro n law does! I just want something that works!

For example
The s7 is water proof
Better camera
Expandable memory
Cheaper
Better OS
Nice looking overall
Better/brighter screen
Ram/rom etcccc
I see and hear all that bro, but I don't like ANDROID ! like I don't like KANGER you know...

On a business standpoint
Apple is doing the right thing
Why change if it's selling!

I don't think they will create another IPHONE5 CHEAP/CRAP
That's was a wrong move!

VAPE ON

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just want to go back to the comparison between Apple products and Justin Bieber (or crappy pop music in general). It's an apt comparison/analogy on every level, from quality, to why they're as successful as they are.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I just want to go back to the comparison between Apple products and Justin Bieber (or crappy pop music in general). It's an apt comparison/analogy on every level, from quality, to why they're as successful as they are.
Your welcome for that ;)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Personally, I have been a Mac user from the beginning (Original Mac). We science people LOVE our macs. ;) I had an android phone first (T-Mobile G1), and then moved to an iPhone 4. I got the "5" on an upgrade cycle, and am still using it. I need water resistance since I ride a motorcycle, I need more storage the the 32 gb I have now. My whole house is in the Apple ecosystem (walled garden), and I love it! If I want to mod my phone, I can easily do it, but I don't. Why? Because it "Just Works".

I have a blisteringly fast Macbook Pro on which I can do command line in Unix, dual boot to any Windows flavor I like, and run command line "R" programs for whole genome sequencing projects.

Believe it or not, whole genome sequencing is coming to a phone near you!

Now:
http://www.nature.com/news/pint-sized-dna-sequencer-impresses-first-users-1.17483

Coming:
http://www.frontlinegenomics.com/ne...-nanopore-announce-iphone-powered-sequencing/

Macs are favored by scientists and artists because they just work. Iphones as well.

But hey, if you wanna hate, go right ahead!

:D

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But but
Mine is so cool... look it can explode on its own... GTFOH!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looking forward to the iPhone 7, or for that matter, anything at all from apple? Nah, why would I? But I must say, watching all the Applers frothing at the mouth when the Androideans pat them on their pointy little heads and humor their delusions of grandeur is a great deal more entertaining than the Provari wars used to be. :) :giggle:

Andria

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive never had an apple phone. Currently rocking a note 5. However i did purchase an ipad for my grandmother to open the doors of the interweb to her. Apple has a very fluid and easy to use OS. Android can be dumbed down and does do a lot of things great but for her i wanted simple as possible, with the ability to connect with virtually everyone easily because everyone has iphones. After the ipad success, i purchased her an iphone 6 plus. Ive played around with it and i absolutely hate the size (i hate my note 5 size as well). When the new iphone and galaxy come out i will compare them. I really dont like glass backs. which makes me want to go to apple because i love the look of them. However i hear they are supposed to go back to glass backs so that may not happen. Both are great phones, some people prefer the simplicity and bugless operation, while some want top performance even if it means youll occasionally run into bugs, and have to wait for a patch.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my cousin a Lenovo A series quad core 64gb and all the bullshit that comes with androids For $48,she loves it so much compared to her old aNDROID DUH!!

VU Sponsors