Not open for further replies.

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
OK gang here we go! I'm borrowing the rules from another PIF box, so if they look familiar I must give credit where credit is due.

RULES:
Pictures of what your taking/adding are required.
Post the pics of the items you'd like to add/remove to this thread for "approval" and wait for AT LEAST 3 "likes" before shipping the box.

A checklist will be included to mark what you've taken/added. This is also required.

No DIY nicotine base,juice with nicotine and DIY flavors are fine but must be in individual baggies(provided).
Bottles do not have to be full but let's keep it reasonable. There's no need for us to ship 4ml of juice in a 30ml bottle.

This box is for MEMBERS ONLY. Please do not grab items for friends and family.

GUIDELINES:
Think of it like this,the first donation to the box is an entry fee or a show of faith if you will so the people at the beginning have some cool stuff to look through.
The second time you add/remove from the box is an honor system based barter.
Only take what you can replace with an item of equal(-ish) or greater value. (*Refer to rules 1&2.)
You may take multiple items as long as they're replaced accordingly.

You can hold the box for two days. I doubt we'll be hardasses about this because we realize that life(and shit)happens but one of our goals is to keep the box moving at a steady pace.

Bags will be provided for juice and atomizers. Please use them. They wont stop a tank or bottle from breaking but they'll help contain the glass/juice. I'll throw in some packing materials as well for breakables and such.

Please be courteous and clean your atomizers before adding them.

Keep in mind that we do have some newer members/newer vapers and we're all in this to have fun,make some new friends and try some new stuff.
This only works if we all do our part to ensure that everyone has a good time and gets some new stuff.

With that being said,if you see someone that want's that shiny subtank but can only spare a couple yards of wick or some juice then please use your best judgment before you say no to their offering(s). It is a PIF(Pay It Forward) box after all.

I will be creating a punchlist of everything in the original box with room to mark your names next to what you take and room to write in what you've added.(required)

Posting pics of what you take/add in the thread will be required as sort of a confirmation. We ask that whoever has the box get atleast 3-5 "likes" before packing it all back up and shipping it out.
If someone decides to be an asshat and jack the box up, I'll personally hunt you down...no, just kidding. I'd like to imagine that we're all good people. But if the box is jacked up, you will be publicly shamed and since I have your address, you will start receiveing magazines and mailers that will make the people at the post office look at you really funny. OK, maybe not, but this is an honor system. Please don't be a jerk off!

The way the box will be mailed from one person to the next will be based on locale. Based on your location, you will mail the box to the person closest to you. I will do my best to try and keep postage down as low as possible by creating a list of who gets the box first, second, etc. Since the person that receives the box last is getting the short end of the stick so to speak, they will be allowed to take a little extra, however, this will be approved by a majority of the members. You won't be able to take half the stuff in the box, but you will be "compensated" for paying more postage to mail the box back to me.

Last and most important rule: You must have at least 50 posts on VU. The majority must not be in the PIF threads. I will consult with a moderator if there may be a question about whether or not to allow you to join the box. This goes back to someone jacking the box or just looking for free stuff. I want this to go as smoothly as possible and would really like to avoid anyone taking advantage of other's generosity.

The first round is going to be limited to 15 people. I may expand on the second go 'round depending on how the first one goes.

Please make a post of your intent to join this box and tell us the city and state you live in. Once we get 15 approved, I'll have those folks PM me their mailing address and we will start posting our initial donations. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

So let's get this thing started!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapingbeauty Lowell, ma

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
SirRichardRear San Diego, CA

Quick question about the juice. I do have some half-75% full 100ml I've grown tired of and Also gonna make some of my own juice this weekend and If anything turns out good i'd like to add it in as well. Is that OK? it's hard to tell by the way you wrote it whats forbidden and whats not.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
SirRichardRear San Diego, CA

Quick question about the juice. I do have some half-75% full 100ml I've grown tired of and Also gonna make some of my own juice this weekend and If anything turns out good i'd like to add it in as well. Is that OK? it's hard to tell by the way you wrote it whats forbidden and whats not.
From experience usually DIY juice is allowed in most box's but they need to be clearly marked with nic and flavor.... I assume it's just straight nic. You can't add but not 100percent sure

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
From experience usually DIY juice is allowed in most box's but they need to be clearly marked with nic and flavor.... I assume it's just straight nic. You can't add but not 100percent sure

What she said! DIY juices will be allowed as long as they are clearly marked as such.

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Looks like we've stalled out a little and may have to cut this down to 10 people. If anyone knows a few more folks, we need 2 more.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like we've stalled out a little and may have to cut this down to 10 people. If anyone knows a few more folks, we need 2 more.
Give it a bit more time. Every box I've ever participated in stalled, then had 4 or 5 asking to get in after it had closed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So true, patience Dr, if we build it they will come!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk
Definitely it takes a little time for word to get around.... Suggestion set a deadline date for for 7,10,14 days which ever you prefer

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
We can wait a while. No worries. I just would like to avoid this getting started around the same time fall semester does. So if it takes a few more weeks, that's cool with me.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We can wait a while. No worries. I just would like to avoid this getting started around the same time fall semester does. So if it takes a few more weeks, that's cool with me.
Honestly it will probably only be able another week before you have 15-20 people

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm in if you'll have me
Sent from the iPad in the basement of vapement

I'll join but count me as reserve.
Feel free to exclude me if the list grows too long and someone else would like my spot.

Charleston,SC
Cheers,

Okay, I'm in too.

If there is room, I would like to join.

West Chester, PA

Wonderful to have all of you! That makes 13, so 2 more and we'll have 15.

If everyone would please PM me your name and mailing address, I can start lining up the mailing order and then we can start posting our donations. I'm really looking forward to getting this in motion.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

If everyone would please PM me your name and mailing address, I can start lining up the mailing order and then we can start posting our donations. I'm really looking forward to getting this in motion.

done!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Done!

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Still have a few folks I need their addresses and we still have 2 slots open for this box. Not sure how to recruit as I really don't know that many folks on here. Fall semester is fast approaching and I will be super busy from 8/8 through 8/19. Might need some help with the initial box.

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
OK, seems that we have about as many folks as we are going to get, so I'm setting 8/7 as the final sign up date for this box. 8/8 we will start posting our initial offerings. Approved offerings must have a minimum of 3-5 likes. Any objections to an offering must be voiced on the thread and we as a group will resolve any issues. I would like to have all offerings posted by 8/12 and approved by 8/15 if possible. Then try and have all of them in the mail by 8/19. All of these dates are tentative and open to rescheduling if need be. If any of you veteran PIF'ers have any suggestions or comments, please post in the thread.

A question has been raised about a minimum value of the offerings. I'm not really sure how we'd put a value on some items, so I'm open to any suggestions as to how to address this issue.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
OK, seems that we have about as many folks as we are going to get, so I'm setting 8/7 as the final sign up date for this box. 8/8 we will start posting our initial offerings. Approved offerings must have a minimum of 3-5 likes. Any objections to an offering must be voiced on the thread and we as a group will resolve any issues. I would like to have all offerings posted by 8/12 and approved by 8/15 if possible. Then try and have all of them in the mail by 8/19. All of these dates are tentative and open to rescheduling if need be. If any of you veteran PIF'ers have any suggestions or comments, please post in the thread.

A question has been raised about a minimum value of the offerings. I'm not really sure how we'd put a value on some items, so I'm open to any suggestions as to how to address this issue.
sounds good. Thanks for organizing

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Mutation xv4 RDA?

Is this your offering? If so, we need a picture please.

Sorry I haven't posted mine yet. Been really busy, but I'm sure most of you have as well. I'm moving the offering posts through the weekend and the "like" process to next week. Once everyone has posted, we will go from there. Sorry again for the delays on my part.

Here's my offerings:
PIF 003.jpg
Pretty cool tank. Has a ceramic coil built in and three replacement wicks. I used the installed wick on a couple of tank fulls.

I'd also like to offer up a bunch of juice. Most of these are 6 months old or less, some maybe a tad older, but all still very vapeable.
PIF 004.jpg

Since most of us have different flavor profiles, I was going to suggest that we have an individual juice box that members can pick and choose from as long as they replace a similar amount or more. I would hate for someone to take a bundle of juices and not care for some of the flavors and be stuck with them or have to pass 'em off at a later date.

I'm sending out a group message to remind everyone to please post your offerings to the box.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'll post up pics of my offerings tomorrow.

Actually, I'll post the descriptions now, and add pics into the post later

1) IPV mini v2 70w box mod (black)
like new condition, used for less then a week when a brought a dual battery box mod. Comes with the box, manuals, cable, and 2 clear silicon sleeves.

KD686PJ.jpg

2) Omega clone RDA (ehpro) (silver)
one I've had for a while but didn't use much. Like new condition. Comes with box (might be wrong box) and extra o-rings and both 510 adapters (tall and short)
Y1oaVzz.jpg

3) Tobh Clone (ehpro) (black)
Decent condition. I drilled 2 extra air holes in myself and it scratched the paint a little. The clone also had a very loose top cap, so I bent it in a little to make it tight. Still works and looks great. Will ship with a box that has o rings and stuff in it, But i don't think it's the same box it came in so orings may not fit

zbJ50Vw.jpg

4) Juice
I went down to 3mg so getting rid of all my 6mg juice left

White label juice company (all 6mg and 75-90% full) 100ml bottles about 3-4 months old
Lemon Cheesecake, Grape Switcher, Blueberry Pancakes, Champion

Terrapin Vapor
Further (120ml bottle 50-60% full) about 8-9 months old

EVF8qV6.jpg

5) Wire
I hate NI200 wire. I have 2 100ft rolls barely used (less then a foot used off each) 34g and 26g. I'll throw that in as well

UBrEZ1N.jpg

6) Kanger Protank 2 SS
used for a while but still good condition. Putting in random box

0TehLur.jpg

7) Bag of 510 drip tips
Not enough air flow for me anymore, used them back in the days. includes a bull, snake, and skill ones. 6 total

kQl6PY0.jpg

Last edited:

Flyhigh92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
how many posts do i have lol im a nice guy if i can offering juice 2 tobecco pyro clone, an alien rda

Flyhigh92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ill post pics as when i know if i have enough posts lol

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok let me see what I'm going to get rid of and I'll post pics

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
ill post pics as when i know if i have enough posts lol

You are well within the posts needed and I'll be happy to add you to the box. I need you to please PM me your name and mailing address.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
d497168bde67dfa3911b49580b15afea.jpg

Tfv4 with rebuildable Clapton RBA
LYCHE tank with extra coil and rba
And a pink sleeve for the cuboid

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I also have a few juices I can throw in

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Goblin Mini v2 - Used for about 3 days
Ransom juice by Verdict ("High vg" 90/10; 6mg nic), basically full (just a few drops short). Tried in my RDA and I wasn't a massive fan of the mint that came from the mojito flavor. It's supposed to be a strawberry lime mojito, and it tastes exactly like it. Bottom of the bottle shows EXP date of 04/17

Can someone confirm that I am understanding this correctly?
- We are sending an "initial offering" to Doc, then the box is passed around.
- When each person receives the box, they add another item to the box, while taking something.

For example,
I offer up the Goblin mini v2 rta, and juice initially.
Once I receive the box, I add a coil master kit, coils, and more juice.
*I then take out something that is about the same worth as my coil master/coils/addt'l juice?
After the swap, I ship to the next person and it's completely done on my end.

Can someone confirm? If I am not understanding this correctly, if someone could shed some light on it I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• IMG_4302.JPG
    IMG_4302.JPG
    791.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4303.JPG
    IMG_4303.JPG
    832.2 KB · Views: 20

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Goblin Mini v2 - Used for about 3 days
Ransom juice by Verdict ("High vg" 90/10; 6mg nic), basically full (just a few drops short). Tried in my RDA and I wasn't a massive fan of the mint that came from the mojito flavor. It's supposed to be a strawberry lime mojito, and it tastes exactly like it. Bottom of the bottle shows EXP date of 04/17

Can someone confirm that I am understanding this correctly?
- We are sending an "initial offering" to Doc, then the box is passed around.
- When each person receives the box, they add another item to the box, while taking something.

For example,
I offer up the Goblin mini v2 rta, and juice initially.
Once I receive the box, I add a coil master kit, coils, and more juice.
*I then take out something that is about the same worth as my coil master/coils/addt'l juice?
After the swap, I ship to the next person and it's completely done on my end.

Can someone confirm? If I am not understanding this correctly, if someone could shed some light on it I would appreciate it.

Yes, that is how it works. However, I'm still trying to get a bit of feedback from others about a totally separate juice box that's not included as "an offering or trade". As I explained earlier, I don't won't someone to take a batch of juices and not like some and have to trade them off again at a later date. I'd like to just have a box of juices that you can pick and choose from and just replace a similar amount back in the box.

Hope that clears it up. If not, I'll try again ;)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yes, that is how it works. However, I'm still trying to get a bit of feedback from others about a totally separate juice box that's not included as "an offering or trade". As I explained earlier, I don't won't someone to take a batch of juices and not like some and have to trade them off again at a later date. I'd like to just have a box of juices that you can pick and choose from and just replace a similar amount back in the box.

Hope that clears it up. If not, I'll try again ;)

So basically, I would send you some of the stuff i listed to start the box, then when it got to me i would take some stuff out and add in more stuff of similar value?

Also instead of a separate juice box, You could just count juice separate. Like take some juice, put in some juice. Take some hardware, Put in some hardware?

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So basically, I would send you some of the stuff i listed to start the box, then when it got to me i would take some stuff out and add in more stuff of similar value?

Also instead of a separate juice box, You could just count juice separate. Like take some juice, put in some juice. Take some hardware, Put in some hardware?

You are correct on how the box works as far as tanks, RDA's, mods, etc...I know you listed a lot so you may want to cut it down to an item or two and save the others for the following rounds.

As far as the juice is concerned, you have the right idea, take some juice and put back a comparable amount.

If anyone knows any of the folks yet to post offerings, please get in touch with them. A few I couldn't send PM's to for some reason and I don't think we'd have a good box with only a few of us that have posted so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors