Become a Patron!

does anyone have a good cola recipe??

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i have been trying to make a cola juice. i have used the recipe for nuka cola i found and it is not good. i thought the menthol in it was throwing me off but i made a batch with more cola flavoring and no menthol and it is still not good. any help will be much appreciated. i have all tfa flavorings.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
If it's worth the $1.50 or so to try a new flavoring, FlavourArt Cola is my recommendation, right around 4%.
It doesn't need anything else, but you can add methol or TFA Koolada if you like it.
Or use 3% FA Cola with 1.5% FA Black Cherry if you like cherry Coke.
I personally didn't care for TFA's Cola flavor, though I know some people do.

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If it's worth the $1.50 or so to try a new flavoring, FlavourArt Cola is my recommendation, right around 4%.
It doesn't need anything else, but you can add methol or TFA Koolada if you like it.
Or use 3% FA Cola with 1.5% FA Black Cherry if you like cherry Coke.
I personally didn't care for TFA's Cola flavor, though I know some people do.

thanks for the recommendation. and also thank you for all the great advise and recipes i have read all over this site.
i will definitely give the fa flavor a try. i have been meaning to place an order for some fa flavors anyway. so i can do some of your recipes :D.. i really cant wait to try the girl scout somoas cookie that you posted. what is the best online retailer for fa flavors?

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
thanks! eliquidmart has the stuff i need. i will place the order tomorrow. got to make sure i have everything i want in my cart.

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hope you enjoy!

Cola gummy

5% Cola Syrup
1-2% Bavarian Cream
1-2% Gummy Bear

all tfa ;)

thanks again ;) what blend of vg-pg are you using? i tend to not add any pg to my mixes

VU Sponsors