Become a Patron!

Does anyone have experience with the IJoy diamond?

Loki

Member For 2 Years
I am looking at getting a first mod so i can get a RTA in the future.

i was looking at having a internal battery mod but i saw the diamond from IJOY and i kinda like the look and you can have a kit come with batteries. So it at least fits the bill with me as it can be had as a all in one setup and wont eat my bank account for a snack.

I did preform a search on the forum and i did not get any results back. Has anyone held this other then YouTube reviewers?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

i was looking at having a internal battery mod but i saw the diamond from IJOY and i kinda like the look and you can have a kit come with batteries. So it at least fits the bill with me as it can be had as a all in one setup and wont eat my bank account for a snack.

I did preform a search on the forum and i did not get any results back. Has anyone held this other then YouTube reviewers?
I recommend watching several videos on YouTube that helps in getting familiar with the mod......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

I like this man's reviews - you can gauge how much he likes something by his face on the image

Towards the end is when he lists pros and cons

Last edited:

Loki

Member For 2 Years
I like this man's reviews - you can gauge how much he likes something by his face on the image

I have seen probably 4 or 5 reviews and most seem happy with the preproduction devices. The problem is that the YouTube reviewers are/were getting preproduction product so some bugs still need to be worked out.

Thats why i am asking if anyone has a standard product.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have seen probably 4 or 5 reviews and most seem happy with the preproduction devices. The problem is that the YouTube reviewers are/were getting preproduction product so some bugs still need to be worked out.

Thats why i am asking if anyone has a standard product.
All I can say is that I have in the past owned at least 3 or 4 Ijoy mods.... They have either passed away (Dead) or simply like my ex-wife deteriorated to pieces........

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have the diamond and it's a solid performing mod. I do have a few issues with it one being the up-and-down adjustment buttons are quite loose and thus rattle20180206_090007_HDR.jpg . The other is that the 510 connector is rather shallow that's making it challenging to get some tanks seated properly, it takes a little work. Other than that it is a fingerprint magnet. I do have to say that the captain X tank is far superior to the s largely in part due to the new x coils

Loki

Member For 2 Years
I have the diamond and it's a solid performing mod. I do have a few issues with it one being the up-and-down adjustment buttons are quite loose and thus rattleView attachment 102687 . The other is that the 510 connector is rather shallow that's making it challenging to get some tanks seated properly, it takes a little work. Other than that it is a fingerprint magnet. I do have to say that the captain X tank is far superior to the s largely in part due to the new x coils

So in other words the button rattle that the YouTube reviewers were experiencing with their pre-production models was not addressed? Crap!

How bad is the rattle?

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tbh, pretty bad. I'm going to try opening it up to see if I can't put some sort of a shim in to tighten it up.

VU Sponsors