Become a Patron!

Does anyone have nicknames for their mods?

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently purchased a copper Panzer clone to add to my growing collection. It hits pretty hard, so I started running my Mutation X V3 with a glass cap on it. Awesome flavor!
Soon after, my wife referred to it as "Doctor Who" because it reminded her of the Doctor's sonic wand thingamajiggie. I took it with me to my favorite local vape shop and a customer looked at it and said the same thing. "Hey? That reminds me of Doctor Who! ".
So, when I go to grab it I now tell my wife "I'm gonna go vape with The Doctor". :D

Anyone else have a name for a mod in their collection?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
that is too cute.. now i will have to figure out some names for mine too..
:) I only have my ipv mini 2 and my matching nemi's.. but picking out names is hard!! :D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first was a Cloupor Mini and I named him Zeus, cuz I thought he was the most bad ass thing ever.....:)

NorthFloridaVapers

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a copper Manhattan, its nickname shouldn't be said in public as it contains a lot of expletives. Most of them referring to the button constantly sticking or coming unscrewed.

VapiN8

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My first mod was a Provari in 2010. I named him Frank the Tank. I also have a MVP named Sponge Bob Square Mod. Then there is Nemy the Nemisis, and my newest SX Mini named Satchmo.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was relaxing in my bed at the hotel a few trips ago, after a session with a new lady. I reached for my mod on the nightstand. She looked over, "dildo?" No, "e-nic" I said...

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My names are pretty weak. My stainless SMPL is Lesster, my copper one is Copper, my Stingray X is Ray, and my black and green AR clone is Z (looks zombie-d out with a VTC5 in it).
The only name I really liked is my Sig100. I call it Darth Vaper by of the black carbon fiber wrap with the Empire and Sith Empire logos from Star Wars on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently purchased a copper Panzer clone to add to my growing collection. It hits pretty hard, so I started running my Mutation X V3 with a glass cap on it. Awesome flavor!
Soon after, my wife referred to it as "Doctor Who" because it reminded her of the Doctor's sonic wand thingamajiggie. I took it with me to my favorite local vape shop and a customer looked at it and said the same thing. "Hey? That reminds me of Doctor Who! ".
So, when I go to grab it I now tell my wife "I'm gonna go vape with The Doctor". :D

Anyone else have a name for a mod in their collection?

my ijoy is called mohamed and my smok is called vapy as ive had him 3 years

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had a Blue Tesla 150 TS that I called Smurf, even put a smurf on the screen with his middle finger up. Wifey has it now.

That's the only mod with a nickname. The others I refer to by their manufacturers name. Same for the attys.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I gotta fix that tiny gap

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That would be Doctor Who's Sonic Screwdriver

14bf9fcb4300abf40889ee27f9d9ac86.png

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Mine are all called fuck.. Well that's what I say when they fall over on my desk.. Some times, Son of a Bitch or shit as well..

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
My good ones are named after types of vehicles based on how much they are known to smoke or if named after a military vehicle by how hard the mounted weapons hit.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine are called the same name. Binky. Cause I cry like a baby if I don't have my binky.

Mute_Button_Pacifier__12539.1509126358.jpg

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My invader 3 was called blue demon as it was super power and it would miss fire/catch fire.

My v200 is called b18 cuz engine code

thats pretty much it, those are the only mods that have names

VU Sponsors