Become a Patron!

Does anyone want my flavors?

I am not sure if this is allowed on this forum, so please remove or move this this post if it isn't. I am NOT trying to make money off of this.

I am trying to get rid of more than 41+ of my old flavorings. I was originally going to throw them out, but I figured someone might have some use for them or experiment on which ones still taste good. If you pay for shipping and handling, which should be around $12 or less depending where you are in the US, you can have them.

I have an ebay listing here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/254277441980

Pm for details. I will throw in some extras too :)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU
Your listing link doesn't work. We'll need more information like how old are the flavors, how many mls of each, and what flavors? A mod will move your post to the appropriate forum for you. Cruise the new members forum for people wanting to get into mixing.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I can see the link.. Question is..

why are you selling them?

obijuan77

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
From the listing:

"These juices are around 2-3 years old, if not more. A MAJORITY have either lost flavor, developed an odd flavor, or taste really bad. They may be better used in baking than e-cigs or vaping. The sealed ones should be in better condition."

No thanks

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
From the listing:

"These juices are around 2-3 years old, if not more. A MAJORITY have either lost flavor, developed an odd flavor, or taste really bad. They may be better used in baking than e-cigs or vaping. The sealed ones should be in better condition."

No thanks
Thanks

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU
Your listing link doesn't work. We'll need more information like how old are the flavors, how many mls of each, and what flavors? A mod will move your post to the appropriate forum for you. Cruise the new members forum for people wanting to get into mixing.
I take back offering these to new mixers.idea. You should just toss them or pif/offer to someone locally.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've moved this to the pay it forward section of our site. Also you will need pictures for proof of ownership.Also it will help everyone see what's actually there. Thanks. And welcome to the Vu.

I double checked when I bought them. Half of them are about 2.5 years old and the rest around 2 years. Like I said there is a few gems in here I just feel real bad throwing them out. I don't really vape dessert/cream/baked goods flavors any more.
The ebay listing contains photos of everything that's there, along with a list of the flavors. Copied from there:

The Flavor Apprentice (TPA or TFA):
4 OZ White Chocolate 99%
30 mL Toasted Marshmallow 80%
30 mL Graham Cracker 85%
30 mL Vanilla Swirl 70%
30 mL Bavarian Cream 30%
30 mL Cheesecake (Graham Crust) 25%
30 mL Double Chocolate Clear 45%
15 mL Butter 100%
15 mL Waffle (Belgian) 100%
15 mL Red Oak 100%
15 mL Rice Crunchies 100$
15 mL Caramel Candy 100%
15 mL Cotton Candy (Circus) 100%
15 mL Black Honey 100%
15 mL Malted Milk 95%
15 mL DX Bavarian Cream 15%

Flavour Art (FA):
30 mL Cookie 95%
30 mL Meringue 85%
15 mL Tiramisu 100%
15 mL Zeppola 95%
15 mL Fresh Cream 80%

Capella (CAP):
30 mL Vanilla Custard 50%
15 mL Marshmallow 100%
15 mL Butter Cream 95%
15 mL Butter Cream 100% SEALED
15 mL New York Cheescake 85%
15 mL French Vanilla 90%
15 mL Sugar Cookie 65%
15 mL Cinnamon Danish Swirl 85%
15 mL Brownie 90%
15 mL Vanilla Custard 100%
15 mL Glazed Donut 80%

Flavor West (FW):
30 mL Hazelnut 100%
15 mL Butterscotch Ripple 100%
15 mL Butterscotch 100%
15 mL Yellow Cake 100%
15 mL Butter Pecan 100%

Inawera (INW):
15 mL Milk Chocolate 80%

Real Flavors (RF):
30 mL Brownie 100% SEALED
30 mL Graham Cracker 100% SEALED
30 mL Oatmeal Cookie 100%

I have packaged these already to put away as they were just laying about, but the picture shows below that they are in the package next to my other collection of flavors. I can tear open the package if they really need to see it. I am also adding a few extras.

Attachments

• IMG_20190628_143717-min.jpg
    IMG_20190628_143717-min.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Even tho I could see the ebay listing.. 2/3+yrs.. toss them.. do not offer for folks to purchase or even give away..

I did not catch that bit..

Not being mean here.. but standard flavors only have a shelf life of 1-2 yrs..
sure 2-3 yrs you might taste something.. but its a big difference from the fresh 1 yr and under to be used, and can cause a recipe to show a difference when remaking it. Always keep up on expiration dates, it really does matter.

Last edited:
Even tho I could see the ebay listing.. 2/3+yrs.. toss them.. do not offer for folks to purchase or even give away..

I did not catch that bit..
Fair enough. I still think these would be fine to vape as these were kept in a dark cool place in my basement so it should be fine. I have friends that have vaped 2 year old juice with no ill effects XD

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Fair enough. I still think these would be fine to vape as these were kept in a dark cool place in my basement so it should be fine. I have friends that have vaped 2 year old juice with no ill effects XD

Good luck to you and to them.. honestly...
I trash juices that old, I don't like the fact nicotine breaks down as well as flavors, and I prefer juices under 6 mo of age.. anything beyond that.. goes into the trash too. :)

obijuan77

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I still think these would be fine to vape as these were kept in a dark cool place

but your ebay listing clearly states:

"A MAJORITY have either lost flavor, developed an odd flavor, or taste really bad. They may be better used in baking than e-cigs or vaping"

did i miss something? :confused:

but your ebay listing clearly states:

"A MAJORITY have either lost flavor, developed an odd flavor, or taste really bad. They may be better used in baking than e-cigs or vaping"

did i miss something? :confused:

I am saying that to save my ass. I don't want someone to return something where shipping costs more than the actual item worth, just because he or she was not happy with some of the flavors. Also I haven't tried vaping a lot of these flavors. A lot of them I bought decided it wasn't for me or they threw off my recipes and didn't use them again. A lot of these still smell fine, but I would say more than half definitely smell...off lol. Maybe I am exaggerating. Idek

Also I added a bunch of flavors that I don't really use that still smell fine if someone wants to snag this.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I don't want someone to return something where shipping costs more than the actual item worth, just because he or she was not happy with some of the flavors

To save your ass, I wouldn't have listed nor described what you have as you did. I wouldn't have posted it up on ebay at all.

If you have not tried "some" then you can not really say on how they are.. and smell sometimes does not do any flavor justice.
Not sure how long you have been mixing, but if you like what you are doing, keep at it, if you want to change, ask questions..

but please do not send out old flavors.. a lot of new folks do not know what to do with even the newer flavors, much less flavors gone bad.

To save your ass, I wouldn't have listed nor described what you have as you did. I wouldn't have posted it up on ebay at all.

If you have not tried "some" then you can not really say on how they are.. and smell sometimes does not do any flavor justice.
Not sure how long you have been mixing, but if you like what you are doing, keep at it, if you want to change, ask questions..

but please do not send out old flavors.. a lot of new folks do not know what to do with even the newer flavors, much less flavors gone bad.

Fair point. I still mix with these old juices and still get great results. However I am more of a fruity flavor guy and most of my fruity flavors even as old as they are still have not gone bad. Following your advice, I will still wait a day or two before throwing them out just in case I get some interest.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Fair point. I still mix with these old juices and still get great results. However I am more of a fruity flavor guy and most of my fruity flavors even as old as they are still have not gone bad. Following your advice, I will still wait a day or two before throwing them out just in case I get some interest.
Why don't you just pif them locally? Saves you from a trip to the PO and no one can get pissed about an actual freebie.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
shit, I thought flavors lasts a lot longer than that.
They likely do but 2yo flavors are not something I would ask people to spend money on. I'd just pif locally or pay shipping myself to help out a new mixer.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ihave piffed out unwanted flavors in the past.
Most I could not tolerate due to my peculiarities.
I paid postage since I know of no DIY type locally. Heck I do not even know of a vaper within 12 miles of me.
I see a few in town but not many.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have had 60+ flavors hold up just fine in a dark cabinet for 2-3-+ years,, I have given away some and others I still use.

Something to think about is how old are the flavors you bought last week from ???xyz??,,, They likely aren't as young as a unicorn as you may think,, wouldn't surprise me if they were 5years old

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Most flavors will I think.
Maybe flavors in PG last longer than flavors in VG?
I have only flavors in PG.

They likely do but 2yo flavors are not something I would ask people to spend money on. I'd just pif locally or pay shipping myself to help out a new mixer.

well, if I liked every flavor I have, I have enough to last me many years. so I bought some containers = going in the fridge or freezer. do flavors freeze ?

me, I would not take flavors or whatever from anyone I do not know = just a few members here. no offense to the OP.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
well, if I liked every flavor I have, I have enough to last me many years. so I bought some containers = going in the fridge or freezer. do flavors freeze ?

me. I would not take flavors or whatever from anyone I do not know = just a few members here. no offense to the OP.
Flavors unlike nic can form ice crystals so it's not recommended to store in a freezer. I do refrigerate some of my flavors but not all. MF and FC flavors should be kept in the fridge. Most of my over-stock I just keep in a dark cabinet in plastic boxes, the flavor bottles in use stay out for easy access.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
do flavors freeze ?

Kept mine in a deep freeze for a couple of year or so.
ONly one I had any trouble with was Brown Sugar Extract. Apparently it really is sugar it chrystallizes. Buit allowed to warm back and well shaken it is fine again.
Let your flavors warm up after removing from freezer and shake well and all should be fine.
The PG based ones are not even too thick. VG is another matter.
I also keep my PG and VG in the Deep freezer and the VG gets like axle grease until it warms up.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
MF FC flavors :confused:

after posting that, I thought = I seen many pics of the mainstay mixers here with their stuff just sitting in their room on shelves.
but maybe they go through it fast enough for them to not go bad, idk.

freezer VG, yeah, pita. I keep my in use pg and vg in the fridge now.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I don't refrigerate my vg or pg but I only keep 2 gallons of vg on hand and a liter of pg, also a liter of p400.
MF is medicine flowers
FC is flavor concentrates (Cromwell told me about these flavors)

I have sold the listing away. As to why I didn't sell it locally, I have no idea who mixes DIY in my area lol

I have had 60+ flavors hold up just fine in a dark cabinet for 2-3-+ years,, I have given away some and others I still use.

Something to think about is how old are the flavors you bought last week from ???xyz??,,, They likely aren't as young as a unicorn as you may think,, wouldn't surprise me if they were 5years old

Yeah a lot of my flavors are still good, I kept it the same way you have. But for some reason, my dessert flavors aged faster and have a harsher hit. I rarely mixed dessert flavors, I have no idea why I bought all these dessert flavors haha.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Same here, black cool closet, I can't notice any difference from the day they arrived.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I have sold the listing away. As to why I didn't sell it locally, I have no idea who mixes DIY in my area lol

Yeah a lot of my flavors are still good, I kept it the same way you have. But for some reason, my dessert flavors aged faster and have a harsher hit. I rarely mixed dessert flavors, I have no idea why I bought all these dessert flavors haha.
My flavors that have an added sweetener colors faster than the ones that don't. I haven't noticed any harshness from them though.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The higher the temperature the faster stuff like flavoring will degrade.
Maximum? I dunno.
Kept out of light at at normal room temps. Air conditioned room that is.
Those guidelines will work best if you do not use a refrigerator or freezer.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors