Become a Patron!

Does CloudCig Electronic Cigarette Contain Nicotine

Can anyone is having idea about cloudcig electronic cigarette. Do it contain nicotine or not I have no idea about it. Please give some information.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
going to go out on a limb it is a cigalike being pushed by someone out for the money and not the vaping community.
It could contain tears from a child slave laborer and unicorn farts.

Honestly I don't have the foggiest, back in march watching the cigalike rebranders testify it smacked alot like these house brands.
The gas station ones like vuse and njoy have MORE nic that I would recommend to anyone. 45 and 54 mg. plus they taste like gas station.
Noticed more than a few weird brands of hooka pens that are just pg and flavor no nic.
Hit or miss honestly and if they are not forth coming with a label or information then they are ust taking a page from Blu's book.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thinking-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000339-large_zpsmcjpnz3p.gif

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've seen plenty of cig-alikes and hooka dohickies with out nicotine. There is no requirement for them to have nic. Hell, the local wally world sells disposable cig-alikes and hooka dohickies with and without nicotine....

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Psychic Bob.jpg

I see a sneaky cigalike seller in the future.

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hasnt been seen since Sept

wish

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
em , That is a question .:p

nethanpaul

Member For 2 Years
Well if you buy the whole thing from a vapor shop, it might contain nicotine. Its best if you could make your own e juice. DIY e juices are a healthier option and you can add nicotine or other ingredients if you want to. Even a non-flavoured juice is a good option!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Well if you buy the whole thing from a vapor shop, it might contain nicotine. Its best if you could make your own e juice. DIY e juices are a healthier option and you can add nicotine or other ingredients if you want to. Even a non-flavoured juice is a good option!

Last post here was 2015

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shill just in case anyone still wonders. Took all of two seconds to use a search engine to locate that. Welcome to the information age. You too can ask a search engine a question. Say "what does shill mean", for example.

The search engine will get you nearly instant gratification as it returns four to six various definitions for your reading leisure. Yes, it is hard to believe that at one time the meaning of words was horded away, kept from us unwashed masses. Now, we can find any meaning we choose!

The playing field has really been leveled out. Unfortunately, this happened many thousands of years far too late. This is evidenced by the fact that some fools still need told, "hey buddy, why not look it up". The information is literally at your fingertips and a few short clicks away. Do we need to masticate it for you as well?

On a side note, Henry Ford would be so damn proud of the Internet & World Wide Web.

How ever can you make it?

If this post offends you, so what? Leave this and all forums, social media. You're not capable of comprehending sarcasm, satire. If that's the case you'll choke on your own spit while typing up a frothing response to this and other posts, comments like it. So really, me telling you to exit stage left is for your health.

Thank you, have a good 'un, run 'er slow and always remember ... "yes you are". :D :)

Last edited:

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Can anyone is having idea about cloudcig electronic cigarette. Do it contain nicotine or not I have no idea about it. Please give some information.
no ot does not,and please dont mix a recipe and add nicotine for that unit, you will hate it.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Shill just in case anyone still wonders. Took all of two seconds to use a search engine to locate that. Welcome to the information age. You too can ask a search engine a question. Say "what does shill mean", for example.

The search engine will get you nearly instant gratification as it returns four to six various definitions for your reading leisure. Yes, it is hard to believe that at one time the meaning of words was horded away, kept from us unwashed masses. Now, we can find any meaning we choose!

The playing field has really been leveled out. Unfortunately, this happened many thousands of years far too late. This is evidenced by the fact that some fools still need told, "hey buddy, why not look it up". The information is literally at your fingertips and a few short clicks away. Do we need to masticate it for you as well?

On a side note, Henry Ford would be so damn proud of the Internet & World Wide Web.

How ever can you make it?

If this post offends you, so what? Leave this and all forums, social media. You're not capable of comprehending sarcasm, satire. If that's the case you'll choke on your own spit while typing up a frothing response to this and other posts, comments like it. So really, me telling you to exit stage left is for your health.

Thank you, have a good 'un, run 'er slow and always remember ... "yes you are". :D :)
good one buddy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
OG post from 2014.....

VU Sponsors