Become a Patron!

Does Custard = Vanilla = Cream?

vapemesilly

Member For 4 Years
I vape mostly fruit flavors and NET tobaccos. Looking to branch out a bit. When descriptions talk about custard and vanilla and cream...are they the same thing? Or are they different flavor profiles?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I vape mostly fruit flavors and NET tobaccos. Looking to branch out a bit. When descriptions talk about custard and vanilla and cream...are they the same thing? Or are they different flavor profiles?
Tough question because there are thousands of different custards out there. They range anywhere from eggy to creamy to sweet and everything in between.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought that Custard was based on eggs that is my understanding from eating it since I was a kid as @Deucesjack stated in the flavoring world its all over the place some taste creamy some more eggy the best thing to do is just get a few and start messing around

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought that Custard was based on eggs that is my understanding from eating it since I was a kid as @Deucesjack stated in the flavoring world its all over the place some taste creamy some more eggy the best thing to do is just get a few and start messing around
Agreed, I for one love the eggy custards but a lot people don't. To me if it doesn't taste eggy, we'll then it's just pudding. Lol.

-William Cowper

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
From what I have tried vanilla is a flavoring only.
Cream gives a flavor and imparts a mouth feel to the vape.
Custard also imparts a mouth feel and a flavor. But not the same flavor as a cream.

ynotjelly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All the custards I've had taste nothing like vanilla

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Kendall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Agreed, I for one love the eggy custards but a lot people don't. To me if it doesn't taste eggy, we'll then it's just pudding. Lol.

-William Cowper
I like eggy as well. Can you lead me to a good one?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Best Custards I ever had are Johnny's Juice on FB. They're not over the top eggy but they're all great. Soul Custardy by Beantown vapers is really good but it has hints of Bourbon and Graham Crackers. Yaeliq has a good Vanilla Custard. Ripe Vapes also has a nice one called VCT with a hint of tobacco. Swagg Sauce has decnt one called Killa Custard. I hear great things about Grants and Big Willie but I have not tried either yet. Grants is pretty much impossible to get. Doodlebugs who is a memeber here makes a really good Vanilla Custard. Vapejoose also makes a decent one. Branded FTW is fantastic but it has a hint of Amaretto. Those are some of my favorites.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors