Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have really good pricing, and what sounds like, a great line up of tobacco ejuice. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I've tried a few of their tobacco flavors and they are some of rye best nets I have tried to date! I got hooked with vanilla Skye and I must say it's the perfect blend of tobacco and vanilla. The vanilla isn't over powering the tobacco flavor at all and is just rounding out the whole vape experiences.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
No problem. I've also tried confederate, honey wood, dark Skye, and eclipse. You cannot go wrong with any of those buddy.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Thank you for the kind words Pancho !

Uber300 if you order dont forget you can save 10% off with code NEW10 and if you would like to sample something on top of your order let me know .Just let me know its you in comments and I will take care of you :) We also only use Priority shipping so all orders arrive with in 2-3 days most of the time

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Vash Thanks a lot, I will be placing an order with you next week for sure. I have been using Giant Vapes for a long time, but a friend of mine told me your juice was excellent. I am a loyal customer, so heres to a hopefully great future supplier and new customer for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors