Become a Patron!

Does Vaping cause pain? Sore muscles, ache body

brian435baer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so I have been Vaping very heavily lately since I got my number 1 juice brand readily available,
I went through 120mL in less than 1 week - my body feels like it's been through some sh!t and I think it's from Vaping.
My wife is saying I smell like syrup (maple syrup) and my dog has been licking the shit out of my face, mainly my face because I sweat it out I guess, I'm assuming I taste sweet - but my legs and arms as well.
I might need to hydrate more, but has anyone else ever experienced this?
I really need to cut back, and I don't think I'll be able to because I'm addicted to that sweet sugary taste I get from Vaping this juice..
And I only pay 17$ for 60mL of it.
Anyway, anyone have any advise for me?
Should I be drinking more fluids?
I mean, I stated it before - I' went through 120mL+ in less than 1 week.

I've got a problem.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, keep hydrated (water). That alone can alleviate all kinds of things going on in your body, regardless of vaping. Not knowing your gear, or the builds you use, 120ml a week is normal for many people here, especially with subohm high wattage vaping.

Not knowing how long it's been since you stopped smoking, your body goes through many transitions and withdrawal symptoms. Pain can be associated with withdrawal from things. It's not just the nicotine in cigs, we still use nicotine, well most of us do, but there's a TON of CRAP in cigarettes that our bodies don't take in anymore. Shock to the system.

If drinking more water doesn't serve you, consult a doc if you're overly concerned.

VG does leave a residue. Heavy vapor around your face... possible residue. Your dog picks up on that scent, LOL.

brian435baer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, keep hydrated (water). That alone can alleviate all kinds of things going on in your body, regardless of vaping. Not knowing your gear, or the builds you use, 120ml a week is normal for many people here, especially with subohm high wattage vaping.

Not knowing how long it's been since you stopped smoking, your body goes through many transitions and withdrawal symptoms. Pain can be associated with withdrawal from things. It's not just the nicotine in cigs, we still use nicotine, well most of us do, but there's a TON of CRAP in cigarettes that our bodies don't take in anymore. Shock to the system.

If drinking more water doesn't serve you, consult a doc if you're overly concerned.

VG does leave a residue. Heavy vapor around your face... possible residue. Your dog picks up on that scent, LOL.
Man you are AWESOME!
I love using this forum for that reason there alone..
Great people, with great advice.
I can always count on this place for reliable information and any time I have a concern or question, it's answered.
Thanks a lot man, really appreciate you.
(BTW- I use a Tesla Nano 60w /TC With GooCig Toro Subohm tank with a Herakles Ni200 .2 Ohm coil in Ni200 TC mode - 50watts & the stock setting on the tesla is 450F - works like a charm. Bette than any other TC device I've used surprisingly - also I'm Vaping 3mg BluBean by Dynamic Creations\Vibleo - DANK flavor, the best I've ever had.(coming from someone who's vaped everything,well almost everything) It's vanilla bean ice cream and a blueberry frosted donut (omg so good) - anyway, I been Vaping a lot lately cuz I've had it.)

Thanks again, much love & respect!

Hi Brian,
This is all because your body needs to be hydrated all the time. You must drink lots of water daily and have to prevent your body from becoming dehydrated in any case. Secondly, if your blood will circulate in a proper way, this will also help you in maintaining your hydration level in your body. When my mom's body used to get dehydrated during summers even after consumption of lots of water, we used to give her a hydro massage which helps in the rejuvenation of new blood cells and helps in maintaining the proper blood flow in the body. But rather than going to the therapy centres, we had installed a Walk In Tub, on our doctor's recommendation, which provides the hydrotherapy feature in it and helps in giving a water massage to the body. I think you should also try this out for your problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
so I have been Vaping very heavily lately since I got my number 1 juice brand readily available,
I went through 120mL in less than 1 week - my body feels like it's been through some sh!t and I think it's from Vaping.
My wife is saying I smell like syrup (maple syrup) and my dog has been licking the shit out of my face, mainly my face because I sweat it out I guess, I'm assuming I taste sweet - but my legs and arms as well.
I might need to hydrate more, but has anyone else ever experienced this?
I really need to cut back, and I don't think I'll be able to because I'm addicted to that sweet sugary taste I get from Vaping this juice..
And I only pay 17$ for 60mL of it.
Anyway, anyone have any advise for me?
Should I be drinking more fluids?
I mean, I stated it before - I' went through 120mL+ in less than 1 week.

I've got a problem.
I am a fifty-year-old x vapor I quit cold turkey after all the health problems I quit I am done I think that these have caused more pain in my life than anything yes I think that it's too addicting I have had my gallbladder out appendix 2 years. Now I may have an ulcer up in my GI tract I am done I feel terrible quit before it's too late.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I am a fifty-year-old x vapor I quit cold turkey after all the health problems I quit I am done I think that these have caused more pain in my life than anything yes I think that it's too addicting I have had my gallbladder out appendix 2 years. Now I may have an ulcer up in my GI tract I am done I feel terrible quit before it's too late.

you are a spammer bumping an old thread
http://vapingunderground.com/posts/1718273/
Shannon, I wish you would quantify how in the world you think you can link your maladies with vaping.

I'm older than you, smoked 2.5 PAD for over 37 years and when I started vaping was able to: drop prednisone for my RA, hackers cough had for more than 15 years, gone. Able to walk without pain or difficulty when first getting up, lost weight and my liver spots faded to nothing.

While not smoking or vaping is probably best, you scare tactic trying to blame vaping (you called in smoking in another thread) is ludicrous and not helping anybody.

In fact, attitudes like yours will likely lead to people smoking tobacco if you can convince a vaper its too dangerous. Shame on you.

Vaping and right side pain.

http://vapingunderground.com/posts/1718287/

All I can say is this is my story. There hasn't been one thing on the market that's been healthy for us...smoking as much as I enjoyed it, it just wasn't worth it to me. I was completely healthy before I vaped. Every person is unique. Every person can have a different reaction to something. This was my experience.
Thank you

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

All I can say is this is my story. There hasn't been one thing on the market that's been healthy for us...smoking as much as I enjoyed it, it just wasn't worth it to me. I was completely healthy before I vaped. Every person is unique. Every person can have a different reaction to something. This was my experience.

Shannon Shanon Shannon. You seem to be confused. You were a completely healthy smoker yet somehow vaping has ruined your life? If you were that attached to "smoking as much as I enjoyed it" and you were "completely healthy before I vaped" well then Shannon you sure are a funny one. Might I suggest you take up smoking again? It appears that does work better for you in your wacky crazy bizarro world. For most of us, smoking - that is, we really mean smoking not vaping - was leading us right into an early grave. But you... no.

Thank you for sharing Shannon. I mean sharing is caring after all. And that seems to be the only reason you signed on here was to vilify vaping without a sound basis or facts. You're so nice. Might I suggest you leave before it's "too late"?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
get a life...there's a big world out there ...stop listening to the voices in your head......sometimes they lie......do you plan to post your idiotic theories on internal medicine on every thread on this forum?

I have vaped for about 3 years (pretty excessively). I have experienced problems with smell and taste as well as my body feels like an 80 year old (I am 55). I was thinking that vaping is literally crippling me...I should stop but does anyone else feel joint/body aches from vaping? Also food doesn't taste right and my smell is way off (perfumes don't smell good anymore!) Just weird! I do admit I don't drink enough water and will try that as suggested in previous posts.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
does anyone else feel joint/body aches from vaping?

No - at this age, our bodies kinda start falling apart from everything else we did - or are still doing

Get a check up, eat better and find the right kind of exercise for your maladies

That is what I did when I started to feel like I was 80, and guess what? I vape as much as ever, and now feel way better than when I was still in my 40s

Hello—
So glad I found this thread. I can’t wait to get up today and not vape. I’m not telling anyone they shouldn’t vape. I created an account just to say that I have been experiencing a lot of muscle and joint pain for a few years now. I have been to the doc three times and have been tested for different types of arthritis and all tests come back negative. This morning when I woke up, it just came to me that it may be caused (somehow ??‍♀️) by the Juul. I will be sure to come back here after a few days and post what’s happening and how I feel. I absolutely LOVE my Juul. However, if it stops the body aches that have affected my life the last few years, I will gladly quit. Starting the experiment now.......

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vaping causes me pain. Hear me out though. Vaping makes my wife look all the more attractive and sexy to me. So, I vape and look at her. Man, I start feeling a real stiffness. It can hurt so bad at times. After some therapy with her I feel better. But then I need to vape again to get myself calmed down from feeling all giddy spending time with her. *shaking my head* It's a vicious cycle, damn it!

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I can’t wait to get up today and not vape.
How do you post while asleep? -- Neat trick.
I’m not telling anyone they shouldn’t vape. I created an account just to say that I have been experiencing a lot of muscle and joint pain for a few years now. I have been to the doc three times and have been tested for different types of arthritis and all tests come back negative. This morning when I woke up, it just came to me that it may be caused (somehow ??‍♀️) by the Juul.
I'm not telling anyone they shouldn't not vape. However, there's never been any link between vaping (or smoking) (or nicotine) (or vegetable glycerin) (or propylene glycol) (or food-grade flavorings) and muscle/joint pain established by scientific research. There have been links between vaping (or smoking) (or nicotine) and all kinds of negative impacts invented & promulgated by the anti-smoking/vaping industry and it's supporters.
I have been to the doc three times and have been tested for different types of arthritis and all tests come back negative.
There are other causes of muscle & joint pain besides arthritis.
There are also other doctors.
And facts.
This morning when I woke up, it just came to me that it may be caused (somehow ??‍♀️) by the Juul.
Maybe. Everyone is different. Someone has to be that 1 in 20,000,000, right?
I absolutely LOVE my Juul.
You absolutely something, I'm sure.
I will be sure to come back here after a few days and post what’s happening and how I feel.
Don't trouble yourself; what you'll post about it is pretty apparent.

Massage therapy can do wonders.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Massage therapy can do wonders.

Why yes my wife messaging my stiffness does do wonders. :)

In all seriousness though, using accu-pressure points seems to offer help at times. If you're patient and do some research online it is feasible anyone can learn some basic techniques. And you can do some self help by using accu-pressure.

Will advise though, take your time, if in doubt contact a local physical therapist, or your health care provider. Many physical therapists have at least a basic understanding of accu-pressure/accu-puncture as often sports medicine calls for it.

Simply put my advice isn't to be construed as medical advice. The onus of due diligence is on you dear reader. My advice is just that, a suggestion offered in good faith with no ill will or ill intent. Just as I'm not a doctor, not a lwayer either. excuse me if this disclaimer infers that unwittingly.

VU Sponsors