iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
Seeing if there is any interest in a groupbuy for a new RDA. I don't have a price nailed down yet, still in negotiations and it does depend on how many are bought.1930657_1657677931159932_8881565455396280200_n.jpg 252280_1657677927826599_5779977535266933091_n.jpg 1506287_1657677991159926_4074119430205493981_o.jpg 10269057_1657677981159927_2390222920796845377_o.jpg 10582852_1657677947826597_1668173552855399888_o.jpg

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
Got the price hashed out, any color you want, $36.75 shipped first class. My group already has over a 100 people in the buy so the MOQ has already been met. The buy is in effect already so if you would like to get one I will link the google order form and an invoice will be sent to your Paypal. This is a normal G&S transaction so you have safety, but I have dealt with the leader of this group buy numerous times,buy with confidence. I believe this closes up on 1/03/2016.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eSfKm0Cj2VyvVWLXlqZ-LPfzZxMl3ZweQTLYxh9qgtw/viewform

cass

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am very new to all this so please excuse my question if it has been asked a million times......Most copper contains lead....unless the copper is manufactured specifically to be Lead Free.....do you know anything about the copper used in these...I am in an industry that has slowly been removing Lead from its products to lower human consumption so naturally I am curious about this before buying.....I dont want to be vaping lead even in small PPMs.....Thanks

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
I am very new to all this so please excuse my question if it has been asked a million times......Most copper contains lead....unless the copper is manufactured specifically to be Lead Free.....do you know anything about the copper used in these...I am in an industry that has slowly been removing Lead from its products to lower human consumption so naturally I am curious about this before buying.....I dont want to be vaping lead even in small PPMs.....Thanks
I admittedly do not know the answer to that, it is a great question that I also would like to know. I will get a hold of the people that are far closer to the company than I am and see if I can't get something definitive.

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
@cass This information was pulled from Congrevapes web site:
PARTS KIT:

The parts kit for the DOG3 is generous like the other Doge Family of products. The Dual center post block in Stainless Steel is not included in the parts kit. Because of the high cost of making the component and the low demand for it, we have instead included our single hole stainless steel center post in the parts kit, along with stainless steel screws and hardware for anyone concerned about copper in their RDA. For customers who desire the Dual hole Stainless Steel center post, it can be purchased seperately on CompetitionScrews.com

Remember, the copper used in all Congrevape products is C110 lead free copper. It is the highest grade safety that we can provide our users. No company can ever provide a completely risk free environment, but a major tenant of Congrevape designed products is that we research the best materials to put in our equipment, such as only using certified C110 copper to reduce exposure to lead, and Ceramic, to reduce exposure to formaldehyde.

http://congrevape.com/projects/dog3/

cass

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the stainless version the same price or is this buy for the copper type only?

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
The buy comes with 2 interchangeable center posts, the 2 hole copper and a single hole SS. They have a SS 2 hole center post as an extra purchase on CompetitionScrews.com

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are all the letters on the cap airholes?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the chuff attached to the cap like the doge2?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
Hopefully this can answer most of the questions, if it does not answer a question about it you have rest assured I will exhaust all resources I have to find it for you.

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
you'd think for the money and time invested in the doge v3 they could improve the video quality just a tad haha, but on a serious note this looks like a cool rda i would be willing to give it a shot.

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
Yeah I thought the same thing when I watched it. All i wanted was a close up of the deck and that was the blurriest.

cass

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am checking on the price for a dual hole center post in stainless as they dont show or list one on the web page at Competition Screws dot com......I am also checking on any galvanic action between the copper and stainless since there may be moisture and high electrical current mixed with the dissimilar metals copper and stainless....if it occurs it will breakdown the copper or the stainless depending on which stainless they are made of... and may affect the flavor....I dont know....like I said I am very very new to all this.....all copper or all stainless would be the best way to go for me.....mixing the 2 is when the problems may come in.....

Last edited:

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am checking on the price for a dual hole center post in stainless as they dont show or list one on the web page at Competition Screws dot com......I am also checking on any galvanic action between the copper and stainless since there may be moisture and high electrical current mixed with the dissimilar metals copper and stainless....if it occurs it will breakdown the copper or the stainless depending on which stainless they are made of... and may affect the flavor....I dont know....like I said I am very very new to all this.....all copper or all stainless would be the best way to go for me.....mixing the 2 is when the problems may come in.....
I vape copper center post, rda's and drip tips all the time I've never had a problem or noticed a difference other then they have less voltage drop.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

cass

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 last question....Does the payment process when the order is placed on the above form...or just before the item is shipped?

bruce33

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I bought one of these from a local shop for 45$ and I love it!best rda I have the air flow and juice well are insane.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors