Become a Patron!

Doge V2 Build

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ill have about 1mm of throw to fire the nemesis and still be able to set it on end and it not fire...(well with the fat daddys vape magnets at least)...not sure how the magnets im getting in the mod are just yet.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah price point it is cheaper. But kanthal A1 on spools are pretty damn hard to build. Tough wire to twist lol.
Thats why i am getting the Kuro Koiler, with my nerve damage I can barely coil 28 by hand on a 2mm screwdriver. Getting the purple Kuro (3mm) coiler. Its a cheapo clone coiler but as long as it works Im golden. Other than the better flavor and vapor production, cutting out the cost of paying $6-14 for replacement coils almost weekly is gonna fund my soon to be huge collection. (Only shop that carries the GCT/VCT coils charges $14 a piece locally and the ego ones run me $6 each)

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ill have about 1mm of throw to fire the nemesis and still be able to set it on end and it not fire...(well with the fat daddys vape magnets at least)...not sure how the magnets im getting in the mod are just yet.
Thats another beauty of the smpl, the button is recessed.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hate coil jigs. I had a coil master and the thing is shit to me lol. The lower the gauge you have the tougher it is to twist in that thing.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
With those triple plated silver contact pins in that nemesis im not sure ill have much voltage drop on the nemesis either, if any...will be hunting some affordable silver rice pins also but ,the ones i found for 40 bucks they can keep..lol
I seriously was looking at a nemmy when I was steered to hybrids. Not sure why 510s are safer still though.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a nice doomsday mech mod I use on occasion

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I hate coil jigs. I had a coil master and the thing is shit to me lol. The lower the gauge you have the tougher it is to twist in that thing.
Maybe I am making a mistake the Kuro Koiler is the high lighter looking one. I figured it would be easier and chose larger wire because i can do more wraps and still keep lower ohms. Imma talk to ben at quality vapor more and see what he thinks about 26. Then I can use it in my gct rta head as well.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah smaller the wire easier it is to use in those jigs

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a nice doomsday mech mod I use on occasion
Havent seen one of those. I got a Ibaloi hybrid around here somewhere I traded my bro out of but I think he put wrong screws in it because they wont tighten. Plus he gave me a 6000mah ultrafire batt with it and no way in hell I will even run that in my game cam lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
6000mah battery? I really doubt that broseph

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah smaller the wire easier it is to use in those jigs
But it requires less wraps for lower ohms. Still, 26 will fit the gct rta good and WHEN I find the clr head itll fit it and I can save even more cash for more goodies since I wont have to buy several diff guages. Hmmmmm

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use 24g and lower. I don't like 26 meh

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
6000mah battery? I really doubt that broseph
Its grey and says UltraFire IMR 18650 3.7 V 6000 Mah. Im thinking it should be translated into (Causes) UltraFires POS 18650 3.7v (in dreams) 6.000 mah

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I seriously was looking at a nemmy when I was steered to hybrids. Not sure why 510s are safer still though.
If the positive side of the battery touched the threaded portion of the atty its a dead short..this is why a protruding firing pin (on the atty) is EXTREMELY important

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Exactly brother. Don't believe the hype. Most of those batteries are just rewrapped and claim to be the "best on the market" best ones I know of are Samsung 25r's, and the Sony vtc line. Also some Panasonic are good as well. Legit vtc are hard to find, but liion wholesale has vtc 3, 4, and 5s

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ah okay gotcha. Shouldnt a Authentic Doge V2 have one? It came off an apollo when I got it so I just naturally assumed it would work.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Exactly brother. Don't believe the hype. Most of those batteries are just rewrapped and claim to be the "best on the market" best ones I know of are Samsung 25r's, and the Sony vtc line. Also some Panasonic are good as well. Legit vtc are hard to find, but liion wholesale has vtc 3, 4, and 5s
What about this HB6 I am hearing about lately? Same place I am getting the vtc from has the HBs for like $8-9 a pair (cant remember exactly)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What about this HB6 I am hearing about lately? Same place I am getting the vtc from has the HBs for like $8-9 a pair (cant remember exactly)
I have seen them around but can't voucher on legitimacy

Don't know much about LG batteries.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Guess its like these XStar vtc4 rewraps I am hearing about. Supposedly XStar rewrapped some vtcs, 25rs and panasonics. Price allegedly cheaper because the purchased them without wraps, wrapped them and supposedly no one really buys them because of this so they are dirt cheap

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah always do the research. Same goes for efest batteries. They are just pretty looking that's all

Although most that are wrapped up use good batteries under the hood. Bt still furthermore these bogus companies are blatantly lying saying the amp rates are "this" high and such. It's all bullshit and misleading. Which can cause dangerous things to happen. Cause alot of users think oh the mah rating is that big???? Let me build something super low...and then yu see the vids of their tube mods on fire and hurting themselves

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Like vamped batts. Heard great things at local things about how the 18650 is a comp grade batt at 40amps continous and same with the 26650 pushing 60amps continous, then when I went online everyone said run opposite direction. Guess some vape shop peeps just want a dollar to hell with customers faces and hands

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just get sony vtc4's in a sony wrapper and not worry about it...Too many bull shit scams out there to trust anything but an authentic vtc4.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree. Once jon gets a aspire 18650 and tests it and IF he says claims are legit, I will snatch some up

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Perhaps one day lol

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah always do the research. Same goes for efest batteries. They are just pretty looking that's all

Although most that are wrapped up use good batteries under the hood. Bt still furthermore these bogus companies are blatantly lying saying the amp rates are "this" high and such. It's all bullshit and misleading. Which can cause dangerous things to happen. Cause alot of users think oh the mah rating is that big???? Let me build something super low...and then yu see the vids of their tube mods on fire and hurting themselves
Kinda learned this rule of thumb back when I ran a M16 with a Nautilus on it, higher the mah, lower the amps

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Companies love using the term "continuous" amperage
Continous, logically/rationally thinking does not apply to thr vapimg world but to flashlights etc. The pulse would be vaping oriented. Problem isusually the pulse ratings dont have a set benchmark they are all tested by. Some companies its 1 sec others as much as 5 and some everything in between. Thats IF the number is even correct.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
d58434887b3ba363fd2b9b05612d0fb9.jpg

That pretty much looked like my old school k100. Super recessed button which I liked alot

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think I am going to have another major problem now yall somewhat talked me into taking the vaping pistol away from my head that just occured to me. I have like 9 30mls of liquid and 8 more on way....... all 15nic......I am gonna drip this?!?!? Think Imma die lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
15 mg nic???? Man I use 6mg. I'd be sick if I used anything more than 12mg lol

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
15 is way too high...3mg at max for super subohm dripping.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well ordered this BEFORE I was on VU. Now I guess I can try and swap it.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
12mg even gives me jitters

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I went from a k100 to a beacon mod then to a doomsday, then moved on to a Chinese styled 40 watt hana box mod, then an ipv3 and so forth lol

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
12mg even gives me jitters
Yup Imma die....even now with the m80. 65W with the 0.33 build I get dizzy and light headed, feel weak jittery etc when I hit it a few times hard. Damn I love that flavor though. Got my ego one in hand right now though with 15nic 50/50 Jedi Juice but the coil is kinda worn so it beginning to taste like Jedi Anal Leakage.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hahahah hahahah yeah bro if anything drop down to 6mg or 3mg....you'll get some better flavors out of your juice and won't get light headed when your chucking clouds and lunging it.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I went
I went from a k100 to a beacon mod then to a doomsday, then moved on to a Chinese styled 40 watt hana box mod, then an ipv3 and so forth lol
I myself went from 1000mah evod to spinner 1 and 650evod backup to 1100 mah evod with same backup (spinner vanished) to spinner 2 and M16 to the k600 and spinner 2 then the M80+ and Ilbaloi. Now ego one and m80. There was a lot more evods and styles of em in between though and cant remember where this sig magic wand fit in at, hell I never used it.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And now your moving on to advanced mechs and box mods. It's much better trust me!

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hahahah hahahah yeah bro if anything drop down to 6mg or 3mg....you'll get some better flavors out of your juice and won't get light headed when your chucking clouds and lunging it.
Imma try trade off the new ones coming in and save the ones I got for the current tanks. I also got a few I was toying with making at a friends steeping.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapordna has some really nice atty's for decent prices. Ranges from 30 dollars and up depending on your budget. That's where I usually shop for my atty's

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Since your moving up to rdas

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
And now your moving on to advanced mechs and box mods. It's much better trust me!
Well, had my m80 since febuary but its been exchanged due to malfunctions twice and acting up again. Still got a temp control coil for my gct i got to run on it, but at $16.99 a piece at local shop it not gonna get used for a while.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hear rave reviews on the joyetech evic vt. It's supposed to be a nice little tc powerhouse. Vapenw has the express kit for 49.99

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Since your moving up to rdas
It just seems like its the logical next step as well as more economical. IF I woulda listened to the shop guy who tried to talk me into trying his rda and vamo back when I prolly woulda started with a mech and a e huge with a rda and rta lol.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear rave reviews on the joyetech evic vt. It's supposed to be a nice little tc powerhouse. Vapenw has the express kit for 49.99
My bro at QV told me when they were released they had tons of issues but within a week they figured it all out and had replacements in route

VU Sponsors