Become a Patron!

Doge V2 VS Tsunami 24

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Doge V2 blows the Tsunami 24 out of the water when it comes to the same build coils, same wick.
I get probably 4x more cloud out of the Doge. sup with that?
I cant stand the heat build up from the doge (all Brass) so I dont use it often unless I need to clear a room with clouds lol

Stedke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Really? I was thinking of getting the tsunami 24 but maybe I'll check out the doge v2!!

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
what kills the doge is it gets scorching hot... more so than mosy rdas ive used.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Stedke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmmm maybe not a good option for me then as I have an unregulated series box mod. She can get pretty hot at times!!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'd take the Tsunami over the doge anyday, but the pharaoh is my new favorite RDA

Stedke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have yet to try the pharaoh but it looks sweet!! Could you post a picture of your build on it?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have yet to try the pharaoh but it looks sweet!! Could you post a picture of your build on it?
43bebae0d0a76f153b77cd5a8a3981f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
7 wrap flat fused clapton 316l wire at a whopping 1/4 inch ID (6.3mm) around. 42 ohms iirc

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmmm maybe not a good option for me then as I have an unregulated series box mod. She can get pretty hot at times!!
Yeah, the Doge isn't great for that setup. I run a Double Vision on my series box.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Stedke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm excited, on Monday I'm getting the 24mm mason gemini!

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, the Doge isn't great for that setup. I run a Double Vision on my series box.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Same here. Love my doge on single battery mechs though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Gents

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm also running one coil on my Pharaoh, Ive seen some crazy builds on the Pharaoh that I haven't tried yet has anyone experimented with it yet or does anyone have some pics?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Tsunami 22 is one of my most used atty's and it's a fog machine. However, I could careless about Vapor production, the flavor is what I'm after and the tsunami 22 has loads of it. I still have a 24 in the box unopened I'm yet to try out.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm also running one coil on my Pharaoh, Ive seen some crazy builds on the Pharaoh that I haven't tried yet has anyone experimented with it yet or does anyone have some pics?
What's your definition of crazy? I've done dual builds with 3mm fused claptons

Gents

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
https://www.instagram.com/raymo_2_u/ Check this guy out I kinda wanna learn how to actually make these type of coils just seems like a lot of work haha Idk I have no knowledge in making my own type of coils I can wrap, but yeah when it comes to making fused claptons I don't know here to begin, I haven't done much research on it this guys Instagram blows me away if that link doesn't work just look up.. raymo_2_u

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
https://www.instagram.com/raymo_2_u/ Check this guy out I kinda wanna learn how to actually make these type of coils just seems like a lot of work haha Idk I have no knowledge in making my own type of coils I can wrap, but yeah when it comes to making fused claptons I don't know here to begin, I haven't done much research on it this guys Instagram blows me away if that link doesn't work just look up.. raymo_2_u
He's on the forums and is amazing at building. Check out the show your builds thread in the coil subforum

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The pharaoh is not a RDA it's a RDTA and a single coil one at that
It's and rda with a big well basically. 2mm I know it's called a dripper tank but it's not really. Also you can do dual coils in it easily. I have a few times myself

Th3T

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the Tsunami 22mm and 24mm. For some reason I really don't like the 24mm, less flavor even with bigger builds. In fact the same bigger builds (aliens, framed staples) give me more clouds and flavor from the 22mm.

cloudking666

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
for cloud i personally like side air flow for clouds as it creates more vapor density in the chamber. it because the path out air nees to pass over the coil, his the inner walls then up. versus the inlet, hitting the coil and straight out the mouth piece, in a bottom air flow. bottom air flow creates a more airy vape, with the easy path for air

VU Sponsors