Become a Patron!

DONALD TRUMP IS PRO BIG TOBACCO!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some of these guys must lead miserable lives to go around angry all the time...
mother-of-god-meme_zps0oqd1plk.jpg

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm voting for D. Trump if he is still in it by election day. He believes in financial and military strength, nationalism and freedom...

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm voting for D. Trump if he is still in it by election day. He believes in financial and military strength, nationalism and freedom...

Ha! Another dupe. Go ahead and vote for him and see if any of his bullshit pans out. He will toe the line just like every other president. Proud to say that I've never voted in life and never will as long as the two party scam exist

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ha! Another dupe. Go ahead and vote for him and see if any of his bullshit pans out. He will toe the line just like every other president. Proud to say that I've never voted in life and never will as long as the two party scam exist

The alternative is to sink further and further down the progressive hole...Those who don't vote have no ground to stand on when they complain about the outcome...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If trump wins
He won't give a shit about the democrats
And that's why he will be the nominee

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Enough of bi partisan bullshit
It never works
Fuck u if don't agree
That's how trump is
That's how it should be
I know he's not presidential
But don't we have to much of those before
Look where this country is now
Immigration problem war unemployment.... Sheet

VAPE ON

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New Years Eve is approaching and it is very telling concerning the freedom a nation has or has lost, as to how it's citizens celebrate in public gatherings. Times Square is thought of as the pinnacle of America's festivities; crowds gathered in holding pens, not allowed to move about, no tolerance for alcohol or intoxication, fireworks relegated to corporate sponsored displays...

This is how a free nation celebrates the year past and new year. Crowd launched, grocery store and kiosk bought fireworks, loosely organized chaos, public drinking and intoxication without worry or arrest, heavy police presence, yet limited interaction. CR is a nation which recently regained it's freedom. They have not forgotten the past and celebrate the future as a free society. Sadly, America has and the future looks bleaker and bleaker as years pass. Another 'progressive' President will be the tipping point...

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it's time to boycott. I'm perfectly fine with out someone stealing my money, launching wars of aggression in my name and using the constitution to wipe their asses. The only way trump will be better is by being worse.

Just remember, if you vote you can't complain.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it's time to boycott. I'm perfectly fine with out someone stealing my money, launching wars of aggression in my name and using the constitution to wipe their asses. The only way trump will be better is by being worse.

Just remember, if you vote you can't complain.
U are one if those that believe 911 was a terrorist attack??!!!
War??? Ask why we at war??

VAPE ON

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice ad hominem attacks. You are a master of debate. Considering you can hardly string a coherent sentence together, you probably have no idea what that means.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice ad hominem attacks. You are a master of debate. Considering you can hardly string a coherent sentence together, you probably have no idea what that means.
You know what I meant
17ceeff89db97220d6ab084a55a957c4.jpg

I'm typing with my left hand, just ate a whole chicken... Lol

VAPE ON

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit, I come here to escape all the blood boiling political bullshit. This is my happy place and I'm ruining it. Sorry if I offended anyone... I'm bowing out of this convo.

I'll close by saying, God Bless America and fuck everyone else.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ill sift through this pile-o- shit and point out all the corn bits
I:confused:
If you want to go digging through my shit for pieces of corn, I mean that's a little weird and disgusting but hey, whatever floats your nasty little boat, ya freak! Lmao.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Actually would be cool to see him on the ticket as VP. Even as our secretary of state. It wouldn't be the first time we had a sex addict holding a high office.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was hoping he would run back when king Barry was running for re-election. But honestly at this point in the game I'm in the camp of people that think we are just plain fucked so I doesn't matter anyway.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually would be cool to see him on the ticket as VP. Even as our secretary of state. It wouldn't be the first time we had a sex addict holding a high office.
I have no problem with him being a sex addict,however the fact that his former wife was only 16 when they married and only 14 when they met bothers me.Can you say "Uncle Ted more like Uncle Pedo"
Plus he's a draft dodger...Fuck him.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Donald trump as the
Secretary of State
Hell yeah, he's gonna fuck whoever fucks with him
Enough of this JOHN KERRY Bullshit!! All talks no action!!

VAPE ON

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have no problem with him being a sex addict,however the fact that his former wife was only 16 when they married and only 14 when they met bothers me.Can you say "Uncle Ted more like Uncle Pedo"
004311.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in the camp of people that think we are just plain fucked so I doesn't matter anyway.
I think we're all in that camp,some of us just haven't figured it out yet.Personally though I just don't feel like adding more shit onto the pile by doing something tremendously stupid with my franchise.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The pedo part bothers me more than the draft dodger.
I can overlook an 18 year old band nerd running, especially when I see what that 18year old band nerd has done as an adult to help veterans. The pederphile thing just bugs me.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think we're all in that camp,some of us just haven't figured it out yet.Personally though I just don't feel like adding more shit onto the pile by doing something tremendously stupid with my franchise.
Franchise ?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was hoping he would run back when king Barry was running for re-election. But honestly at this point in the game I'm in the camp of people that think we are just plain fucked so I doesn't matter anyway.
I agree and since I saw Ted Nugent in 1984 swinging around a theater I figured he is the best monkey for the job :)
nuge2.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you for making me feel young, in 1984 I was 7.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No worries I think only us old fogey's call it a franchise.It's a rarely heard/seen the term anymore.
It would give a different meaning to a hanging chad

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hanging Chad = Partial Chit.
Now go google the word (chit).

Told you I was old...Cheers!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ORIGIN
late 18th cent.: Anglo-Indian, from Hindi ciṭṭhī ‘note, pass

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll vote for Trump just for the lolz. I'm fed up with typical politicians, I don't care if it's dems or repubs. Trump will shake things up a bit, it will NOT be business as usual for Washington. Should be entertaining. And with the FDA trying to ass fuck all vapers... well I hope Trump gets elected, opens the briefcase and the squirrel jumps off his head and hits the button. It would be like a game reset button without a save position to go to.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll vote for Trump just for the lolz. I'm fed up with typical politicians, I don't care if it's dems or repubs. Trump will shake things up a bit, it will NOT be business as usual for Washington. Should be entertaining. And with the FDA trying to ass fuck all vapers... well I hope Trump gets elected, opens the briefcase and the squirrel jumps off his head and hits the button. It would be like a game reset button without a save position to go to.
This! Exactly how I feel

VU Sponsors