Become a Patron!

DONALD TRUMP IS PRO BIG TOBACCO!!

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I agree the West is pulling alot of dirty shit in the Ukraine....that is not being reported on.
Both sides are using the people and nation and it is detrimental to everyone involved, save for the puppet masters- Russia, the EU and US...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both sides are using the people and nation and it is detrimental to everyone involved, save for the puppet masters- Russia, the EU and US...
Yeah you know Kipling wrote about "The Great Game".....back in the days of the Empires.....God only knows nowdays who the hell is pulling all the strings Russia, EU,US,China,,the Rothschild banking cartel.....but they all have one thing in common...they demand the people give up more and more of their freedom and more and more of their local sovergienty.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah you know Kipling wrote about "The Great Game".....back in the days of the Empires.....God only knows nowdays who the hell is pulling all the strings Russia, EU,US,China,,the Rothschild banking cartel.....but they all have one thing in common...they demand the people give up more and more of their freedom and more and more of their local sovergienty.
The people have been voluntarily giving away their freedoms for some time now, through their votes... There are still pockets of sanity, like CR, however...

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow you are totally brain dead...do I think an MS 13 member can stroll across the border...fuck yeah please what the fuck is there to stop them...they do it daily..do you even know what MS 13 is do you live anywhere near the mexican border have you ever or do you live in Vermont...anybody can cross the mexican border...name 1 douchebag what planet are you on how bout Fienstien how bout Boxer....just in my state alone...every democrat member of California polotics supports agressive control of guns and ZERO control over the border in fact they encourage people to cross the border illegally all the major cities are "sanctuary cities"...you need to get out more pepe

The piece of shit who killed Katie Stienle in the streets of san francisco was an illegal alien that had been deported 5 times before.....so it seems he didn't have any trouble at all crossing the border
There are so many flaws in your logic I don't feel a need to respond.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The people have been voluntarily giving away their freedoms for some time now, through their votes... There are still pockets of sanity, like CR, however...
Orwell. said it a generation ago.....can you really blame the global elite for having so much contempt for the masses when they so willingly bare their throats.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is interesting those so opposed to D. Trump, would hand H. Clinton the presidency, are probably the most vocal when it comes to opposition to e-cig regulations...

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the invasion of illegal unvetted forgieners which allows anybody and everybody in.....
The big flaw in that argument is the fact that the original settlers of america were in fact illegal immigrants.

d9efeed1a194f549101638cc12a21ec9.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is interesting those so opposed to D. Trump, would hand H. Clinton the presidency, are probably the most vocal when it comes to opposition to e-cig regulations...
I wouldn't say that, but you are right I've seen alot of vapers make their political choices based on who supports vaping.....I even saw a thread in support of that leech Karl Rove just because he supported vaping.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The big flaw in that argument is the fact that the original settlers of america were in fact illegal immigrants.

d9efeed1a194f549101638cc12a21ec9.jpg

No, no they were undocumented migrants who came to america because of global warming......how come when europeans do it it's called colonialism when mexicans do it it's called immigration? Not the great red brotherhood myth again....jeez
you know the Indians tried to kill the people displacing them........now the people being displaced are forced to finance their own displacement.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TRUMP 2016
We a need a fucked up president for this fucked up government!!
TRUMP let's go, it won't hurt to vote him...

VAPE ON

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Western civilization is at war with a religious ideology which seeks to drive fear into the hearts and minds of those who do not capitulate to their demands and kowtow to their religious brand. One candidate would blame climate change or the West for antagonizing them; another would seek to destroy the enemy. Seems like a clear choice, given there are only two choices.
Europe is finally waking up, while the US disarms and surrenders...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Western civilization is at war with a religious ideology which seeks to drive fear into the hearts and minds of those who do not capitulate to their demands and kowtow to their religious brand. One candidate would blame climate change or the West for antagonizing them; another would seek to destroy the enemy. Seems like a clear choice, given there are only two choices.
Europe is finally waking up, while the US disarms and surrenders...
I'm not so sure if it's that cut and dried...there is so much cloak and dagger shit going on in the Middle East it's hard to say what the fuck is going on...but I have to say that the faundamentalist vision of the caliphate does seem to be the biggest single idea pushing the muslim world...it certainly isn't the idea of reformation.....but then again there is this huge population of poor illiterates in the muslim world it is easy to manipulate them.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow that was fucking brilliant.....so I take it you all voted for Ron Paul in the last election right....after all the military supported Paul.
Yes it was brilliant thanks for noticing.
All who?
I'm 1 person and I missed the election due to surgery.
Not all the military supported him, stop exaggerating.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not so sure if it's that cut and dried...there is so much cloak and dagger shit going on in the Middle East it's hard to say what the fuck is going on...but I have to say that the faundamentalist vision of the caliphate does seem to be the biggest single idea pushing the muslim world...it certainly isn't the idea of reformation.....
It never is. I just don't trust our amninistration nor the Hillary to act on behalf of the best interests of America or the Western World. Ideally, the various groups who hate the West, our freedoms and lifestyles would be preoccupied fighting among themselves... The next round of elections in Europe will see a dramatic shift to nationalism, while ours may well result in a broader push to progressivism...

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never said I was voting for Mrs. Clinton.Maybe 8 years ago I might have considered her a strong option.She's now spun far away from being even a hopeful candidate in any way.There's almost another whole year's worth of time to hopefully find somebody at least somewhat rational to take control.
And I will continue to hope that others will not waste their franchise by voting for Mr. Trump.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It never is. I just don't trust our amninistration nor the Hillary to act on behalf of the best interests of America or the Western World. Ideally, the various groups who hate the West, our freedoms and lifestyles would be preoccupied fighting among themselves... The next round of elections in Europe will see a dramatic shift to nationalism, while ours may well result in a broader push to progressivism...
I would suggest neither political party is interested in what is best for Americans or the Western republics.I'm not so sure that it's just a bunch of elitist scum just fommenting war to profit from chaos and misery.to balkanize people so they don't put there attention on who really runs the world...who owns Merkel..who owns Obama...

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fuck this, is there enough time for me to run as a third party candidate?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never said I was voting for Mrs. Clinton.Maybe 8 years ago I might have considered her a strong option.She's now spun far away from being even a hopeful candidate in any way.There's almost another whole year's worth of time to hopefully find somebody at least somewhat rational to take control.
And I will continue to hope that others will not waste their franchise by voting for Mr. Trump.
yeah what a waste Trump is when you can vote for either a woman up to her eyes in dead bodies and lies...or a senile old coot who thinks global warming is causing terrorisim...gotta be one of the stupidest utterances in moderen polotics right up there with..."We have to pass the law to see what's in it"

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There are 2 viable candidates who have the ability to raise the $billion each side will need for the next election. H. Clinton and D.Trump. Short of a medical issue with H. Clinton, the nomination is hers. D. Trump, on the other hand, may opt out, go third party, or lose the support of the RNC, all of which hand the presidency to H. Clinton...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are 2 viable candidates who have the ability to raise the $billion each side will need for the next election. H. Clinton and D.Trump. Short of a medical issue with H. Clinton, the nomination is hers. D. Trump, on the other hand, may opt out, go third party, or lose the support of the RNC, all of which hand the presidency to H. Clinton...
Nope the DNC will do what they did with Obama...they'll put a turtle on a post...they'll find another nobody like Obama, but with a uterus this time so we can all be historic again, and then the media will hype the stupid... that the chick is the second coming of Mary mother of Jesus...it's like a bad fucking sit-com.

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMO, Trump is going to be the reason Hillary winds up in the white house. The DNC propping up Trump is a brilliant strategy. Look at what it accomplishes. It quiets some of the media on her criminal email incident. Trump on top of the GOP for this long is taking votes away from other GOP candidates. History has shown that those that depend on subsistence from the government tend to vote Democratic, so the election is already stacked in their favor. The US has added more government aid under this president, than any other time in history, so the democrats have gained votes. Trump is alienating the military, and vets with his "killing families as a solution" to terrorism, (US Constitution, Article XIV, Section 1). This is one of the greatest cons the DNC has ever used to ensure a presidency. Even if the GOP's nomination is not Trump. The DNC has convinced him he can win, so he will run as an independent, again taking votes away from other GOP candidates. This results in an unwinnable election for the GOP. Please tell me why I am wrong on this. The greatest threat to the American people, is Hillary in the oval office. I truly hope that I am wrong.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nope the DNC will do what they did with Obama...they'll put a turtle on a post...they'll find another nobody like Obama, but with a uterus this time so we can all be historic again, and then the media will hype the stupid... that the chick is the second coming of Mary mother of Jesus...it's like a bad fucking sit-com.
There isn't anyone who can come out of the woodwork at this point. B. Obama was groomed from the day he was chosen to give the DNC response to the state of the Union address..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO, Trump is going to be the reason Hillary winds up in the white house. The DNC propping up Trump is a brilliant strategy. Look at what it accomplishes. It quiets some of the media on her criminal email incident. Trump on top of the GOP for this long is taking votes away from other GOP candidates. History has shown that those that depend on subsistence from the government tend to vote Democratic, so the election is already stacked in their favor. The US has added more government aid under this president, than any other time in history, so the democrats have gained votes. Trump is alienating the military, and vets with his "killing families as a solution" to terrorism, (US Constitution, Article XIV, Section 1). This is one of the greatest cons the DNC has ever used to ensure a presidency. Even if the GOP's nomination is not Trump. The DNC has convinced him he can win, so he will run as an independent, again taking votes away from other GOP candidates. This results in an unwinnable election for the GOP. Please tell me why I am wrong on this. The greatest threat to the American people, is Hillary in the oval office. I truly hope that I am wrong.
tru words...your vision could very well be right;...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I won't vote for a commie punk like you...take your battery powered Virgina Slim and gett outta here.
You'll vote for me because I don't have a vagina and im a younger punk with less money than 'The Donald'

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah what a waste Trump is when you can vote for either a woman up to her eyes in dead bodies and lies...or a senile old coot who thinks global warming is causing terrorisim...gotta be one of the stupidest utterances in moderen polotics right up there with..."We have to pass the law to see what's in it"
Please stop reading shit into what I'm saying.
You want to waste your vote feel free this is still America and you're allowed to be stupid and do stupid things here.But please don't complain when things go even more sideways and pear-shaped.Don't say you didn't know better.Don't say you had no other choice.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There isn't anyone who can come out of the woodwork at this point. B. Obama was groomed from the day he was chosen to give the DNC response to the state of the Union address..
Fauxcahontis Warren? the average democrat will vote for anything as long as it isn't Hilary she's embarassed them to much and they don't want their stupidity aired too much in public.it's bad enough having to admitt you voted for Obama...are you seriously going to admitt you voted for Hilary as well?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please stop reading shit into what I'm saying.
You want to waste your vote feel free this is still America and you're allowed to be stupid and do stupid things here.But please don't complain when things go even more sideways and pear-shaped.Don't say you didn't know better.Don't say you had no other choice.
Oh yeah we got some REAL choices to turn this shit around...LOL>

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You'll vote for me because I don't have a vagina and im a younger punk with less money than 'The Donald'
Damn you...you're right.....you see right through me....and you have better hair than both of them....not to mention you ooze animal sensuality.the aphrodisiac of power.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck this, is there enough time for me to run as a third party candidate?
Minimum Requirements to run for President =

#1 be a natural born U.S. citizen. Someone may be born abroad, but only if both parents were citizens of the United States. The only exception to this was for those around at the time the Constitution was adopted. Their requirement was that they had to be a citizen when the Constitution was adopted.
#2 be at least 35 years of age.
#3 have lived in the United States for at least 14 years to be president. This does not have to be consecutive or even the 14 years leading up to becoming president.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fauxcahontis Warren? the average democrat will vote for anything as long as it isn't Hilary she's embarassed them to much and they don't want their stupidity aired too much in public.it's bad enough having to admitt you voted for Obama...are you seriously going to admitt you voted for Hilary as well?
One has to get the votes out. The Clinton Machine can do that better than any Democrat...I haven't voted Democrat for anything since my misguided youth, when I voted for Bill...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Minimum Requirements to run for President =

#1 be a natural born U.S. citizen. Someone may be born abroad, but only if both parents were citizens of the United States. The only exception to this was for those around at the time the Constitution was adopted. Their requirement was that they had to be a citizen when the Constitution was adopted.
#2 be at least 35 years of age.
#3 have lived in the United States for at least 14 years to be president. This does not have to be consecutive or even the 14 years leading up to becoming president.
I was more referencing timeline. I was joking about the deadline to be on the ballot has passed

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL, Obummer could be right on climate change effecting terror. I'm retired military, every time I was in a hostile situation and drew my weapon, the whole environment changed instantly And if the barrel of my M4 increased by more than 2 degrees, it did tend to have a negative effect on people.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The greatest threat to the American people, is Hillary in the oval office. I truly hope that I am wrong.
I could think of tons of people worse than her.I'm not suggesting she is an option though.Personally I think that unless a real candidate steps up soon we're going to get fucked hard in 2016.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could think of tons of people worse than her.I'm not suggesting she is an option though.Personally I think that unless a real candidate steps up soon we're going to get fucked hard in 2016.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...beautiful after the total fuck up that was the Obama administration democrats are ready to vote for a mean old drunk woman whose buried more bodies than Vito Genovessi......

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...beautiful after the total fuck up that was the Obama administration democrats are ready to vote for a mean old drunk woman whose buried more bodies than Vito Genovessi......
How do you expect her to keep up with ISIS, she can't even keep up with her husbands dick.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah we got some REAL choices to turn this shit around...LOL>
You could always choose not to vote, or did you not even think about that?
You could cast a write in vote.Your options aren't limited by what's on the ballot you know.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lets not bring the family into this now... Lol

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You seem to think I'll be voting for Mrs. Clinton even after I said I would not.Please pay attention because hopefully you'll understand I am not voting for Mrs. Clinton.
The only Clinton I'd consider voting for at this point would be this guy...

56ea4fb7a3e6e7e9b8b2d9c8073d0561.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could always choose not to vote, or did you not even think about that?
You could cast a write in vote.Your options aren't limited by what's on the ballot you know.
Oh I have in the past....I voted for Saint Stupid....and one year wrote in Ron Paul.

VU Sponsors