Donation Question

Discussion in 'Forum Help & How To - Member Submitted' started by jojosvapes, Dec 6, 2017.

1. jojosvapes

jojosvapes Drippopotamus VU Donator Bronze Contributor ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Hello Members, Mods & Admins,

I have tried to figure this one out on my own and unsure what I am overlooking or doing wrong. After donating I not certain on how to access or update the badge and avatar. I have looked all around the profile settings and not seeing any settings or check boxes.

Can someone please offer some guidance or let me know what I am overlooking (TY)?

2. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Your badge will be activated by the Admin team with 48 hours, usually.

Thanks for your donation:)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

UncleRJ, Countrypami and jojosvapes like this.
  3. Shaulisbvape

Shaulisbvape Gold Contributor Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Where and what and how to donate

Pegleg Meg likes this.
  4. UncleRJ

UncleRJ Will write reviews for Beer! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:

Just go to the very top of this page and in the middle, you will see a couple of buttons side by side.

Click on the donate button and you are set!

Pegleg Meg likes this.
  5. jojosvapes

Blog Posts:
    Hi All - Does anyone know if I should see an update or get some email? Sorry for the green question just unsure of the process/steps along the way.

Thanks and Happy Vaping!

6. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    jojosvapes likes this.
  7. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership Show Host Reviewer Vape Media VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    Should be in the donation member list once @Tyger received the PP and updates the list.

jojosvapes and Huckleberried like this.
  8. Paratech

Paratech I forgot VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    SMOKIE, Pegleg Meg and jojosvapes like this.
  9. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    Not quite sure that part is accessible until @TygerTyger can activate Jojo's badge. I know she and Joe have had a lot going on, but I'm sure she'll get to it soon :)

UncleRJ and jojosvapes like this.
  10. jojosvapes

Blog Posts:
    OK thanks everyone for the feedback - its good to see members reply. Before deciding to go with VU I noticed questions asked on other forums that never even got replies-again love the site :)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  11. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership Show Host Reviewer Vape Media VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    I just gave @jojosvapes his badge sorry for delay, and thank you for your support. Vape on

UncleRJ, JuicyLucy and Huckleberried like this.
  12. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    :stars2: Thanks Smokie!

JuicyLucy and SMOKIE like this.
  13. jojosvapes

Blog Posts:
    Thanks Smokie :)

SMOKIE likes this.
  14. jojosvapes

Blog Posts:
    Sorry one more on this, how do I update / change the "custom avatar title" I am not seeing anything in the profile. Thanks in advance.

15. lordmage

lordmage Joined The Crusade - it's PG/VG, not VG/PG!!! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    jojosvapes likes this.
  16. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Yes go to personal details, and you will see it.

17. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    Yep, hover on your screen name at the top, right, then under that, you'll see Personal Details.

Click on it, then look for this...

upload_2017-12-13_14-18-11.png

jojosvapes likes this.
  18. jojosvapes

Blog Posts:
    Thank all. This is what I am seeing when I go here. Unless I am clicking in the wrong area or something I dont see it. [​IMG]

TygerTyger likes this.
  19. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    Hmm... Well, you made the minimum to have the custom title activated. @SMOKIE, or @TygerTyger ? Hopefully one of them can fix that for you. I don't have those buttons, LOL.

TygerTyger likes this.
  20. TygerTyger

TygerTyger Official Lurker Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee VU Live Leadership Show Host Vape Media VU Live Host

Blog Posts:

All fixed! Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your support!

Huckleberried and jojosvapes like this.
  21. jojosvapes

Blog Posts:
    Not an issue and no inconvenience at all, I do thank you all for the help and time. :)

TygerTyger and Huckleberried like this.