Become a Patron!

Done smoking!

Hello guys,
I was smoking for over 4 years, and 1 year and 2 months ago I picked up a itaste MVP with a Natalus tank and I have not looked back sense! I enjoy vaping and don't plan on quitting.
With that said, I just purchased the SMY God Mod 180, and its on its way. I currently just picked up the dark horse RDA and have been building coils for that on my MVP. A little difficult due to the fact this sucker only goes up to 11 Watts. But, I can't believe the taste difference going from a clearomizer to a RDA! Just.....WOW
ea366ed9a576da69878bf2b69b1113c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grats, Nice gear there!!!!! Welcome to VU:)
Vaping rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats!! Welcome to the underground. I have two MVPs myself.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the smoke free world of the VU.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello guys,
I was smoking for over 4 years, and 1 year and 2 months ago I picked up a itaste MVP with a Natalus tank and I have not looked back sense! I enjoy vaping and don't plan on quitting.
With that said, I just purchased the SMY God Mod 180, and its on its way. I currently just picked up the dark horse RDA and have been building coils for that on my MVP. A little difficult due to the fact this sucker only goes up to 11 Watts. But, I can't believe the taste difference going from a clearomizer to a RDA! Just.....WOW

Welcome to the underground @Blinkie907

I met a homeless guy yesterday with one of them with an aspire tank. He stopped me as I walked past vaping. He said he found it. I asked him how he charges it and he said in the mobile phone shop. I offered him free juice but he wouldn't take it. He said he'll only vape no-flavour juice. But he said he was down to smoking just two cigs a day. Good for him. Vape works.

Vapor really does work. I don't feel the "sickness" I get with smoking, my teeth aren't yellow anymore, and I don't smell anymore!

SteveW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congratulations! Being smoke free is a great accomplishment. I'm using a subtank on an MVP 2, and 11 watts is a little low, so I know what you mean. I see an upgrade to 30 or 40 watts in my future, but am also considering jumping into DIY. Enjoy!

Professor Snape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello guys,

Professor Snape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad you got off the cigs. I smoked for about 40 years, but gave them up 10 years ago. I started vaping to try to loose a little weight that I have been putting on ever since I quit smoking. It seems we humans just go from one habit to the next, at least this one shouldn't kill us.

VU Sponsors