Become a Patron!

Done with Fasttech

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which is a shame because I've always gotten excellent service from them up to now. I mean, honestly, if it's coming from China and you order a lot, they should assume something would eventually get lost. I did.

So when my item never showed up, I just assumed it would be no big deal.

Haha haha. Jokes on me. I guess they have so many customers that losing one is a drop in the bucket.

I got the worst run around. For a $28 item.

First, go check at the Post Office and see if they have it. Okay ...fine, it's not far. I checked. No, nothing. Assumed as much but what the hell right? I can check, I'm easy. Checked with the apartments office too. Nothing. And two days ago, the coils and drip tips I ordered after the other item showed up. So yeah, it's gone. I don't know where but not here.

I offered to take a STORE CREDIT. Because I SHOP THERE FOR VAPE GEAR ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!!

Nope. They say, go to the Post Office AGAIN. And have someone there write up an OFFICIAL document proving IT'S NOT THERE. Because the United States Post Office just hands out official Federal documents like candy apparently. No. No they don't. Of course they don't.

Oh my GOD!! So I'm done at this point. No, I'm not going to spend what will amount to several hours or more getting a document from the PO. I'll open a PayPal dispute. It didn't get here. Tracking even says it stopped moving on 1/22 and has not been delivered.

And I'm bummed man, because they have always been good in the past. I could understand if I said stuff got lost all the time but it's never happened before. First time, in probably 25 orders.

Sad. Horrible customer service. Gearbest at least doesn't ask you to do stupid shit to find something. They actually put effort into it. And while they tend to take longer, I'd rather longer than not at all. Hell, even efun.top who are horrible about telling you you're getting a clone at least stand behind their shipping.

Disgusted. Okay, better now. Rant over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Justin89

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been waiting on my exo rtas for a month and starting to worry. I've noticed my items coming from China used to take 2 weeks but now items are taking 1 1/2 - 2 months to arrive. Hopefully your item is just being held up. My dna 250 triade took 3 months!!

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't order from China, I have thought about it and have a account set up. IMO, I just don't see where the few dollars I save is worth sitting the month or longer waiting for my items. Plus being in distribution and importing I know the hassle when it comes to tracking this stuff down. I would rather pay the few extra dollars and order from the states.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which is a shame because I've always gotten excellent service from them up to now. I mean, honestly, if it's coming from China and you order a lot, they should assume something would eventually get lost. I did.

So when my item never showed up, I just assumed it would be no big deal.

Haha haha. Jokes on me. I guess they have so many customers that losing one is a drop in the bucket.

I got the worst run around. For a $28 item.

First, go check at the Post Office and see if they have it. Okay ...fine, it's not far. I checked. No, nothing. Assumed as much but what the hell right? I can check, I'm easy. Checked with the apartments office too. Nothing. And two days ago, the coils and drip tips I ordered after the other item showed up. So yeah, it's gone. I don't know where but not here.

I offered to take a STORE CREDIT. Because I SHOP THERE FOR VAPE GEAR ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!!

Nope. They say, go to the Post Office AGAIN. And have someone there write up an OFFICIAL document proving IT'S NOT THERE. Because the United States Post Office just hands out official Federal documents like candy apparently. No. No they don't. Of course they don't.

Oh my GOD!! So I'm done at this point. No, I'm not going to spend what will amount to several hours or more getting a document from the PO. I'll open a PayPal dispute. It didn't get here. Tracking even says it stopped moving on 1/22 and has not been delivered.

And I'm bummed man, because they have always been good in the past. I could understand if I said stuff got lost all the time but it's never happened before. First time, in probably 25 orders.

Sad. Horrible customer service. Gearbest at least doesn't ask you to do stupid shit to find something. They actually put effort into it. And while they tend to take longer, I'd rather longer than not at all. Hell, even efun.top who are horrible about telling you you're getting a clone at least stand behind their shipping.

Disgusted. Okay, better now. Rant over.

I had the same problem with gearbest my mod never showed up and they said wait 90 days HELL NO I called my bank and file a dispute I got my money in seconds from now on I only buy from USA vendors, and it's not like is a lot cheaper coming from China I found better deals here on sales so fuck slow tech and gearbest they can kiss my ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It use to be a lot cheaper to buy from china sites, but US vendors have closed that gap nowadays, so for normal mods and atties, might as well shop US.

But most US vendors do not sell clones (or not many) or spare parts for tanks, so this is where the china sites do still have the advantage.

Things are still backed up from china new year though, can take 2 months before everything gets back to normal.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Which U.S. vendors come close in price to FT & GB? I'd like to know. I've only orderd twice from China. The first time GB took 11 days. the second time FT took 4 weeks. It all arrived working and as advertised but I think 4 weeks is a bit too long. I know it's not always the shipper's fault though.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just as an update the item finally was RETURNED to fasttech. They STILL took about a month to refund my money and kept the shipping (which is fine I guess but damn). Ridiculous. Never again. I'll just take my business elsewhere.

LarryPer123

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a mod that would not work and they maid me make a video of it not working and put it on you tube showing it not working and then they gave me credit :)

Maybe you post office does have your item and will hold it for ransom?

Kiwironic

Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors