VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

So whats the big deal with these bottles? These bottles have been extremely hard to find due to their popularity. They are the same exact size as a 22mm mod so they fit mod stands. This is great for those that want to organize juice or put a bottle in a car cup mod holder. The dropper is a precise dropper making it easier to put on rebuildables or refilling tanks. Some vendors are trying to charge people $3.00 EACH for these. FUCK THAT!

DO NOT PAY MORE THEN YOU SHOULD!

WHERE:

BLACK: >> HERE <<

WHITE: >> HERE <<

$2.83 for 5

E1Xdt_6qmNs

Click here to get more information on this deal....

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some vendors are trying to charge people $3.00 EACH for these. FUCK THAT!

DO NOT PAY MORE THEN YOU SHOULD!

Its the same fucking ripoff with cotton.
A few pads for $5 at many vape sites. What a joke. Can get 50+ pads from amazon for under $20

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just looked, they lowered their price to $35 per 100

coilspotting

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've used these a lot, and while I liked them at first, the ratio of dripper tip to (wide) mouth, while convenient, sucks Basically they're prone to dislodge the tip and blow large quantities of juice everywhere, with just a little bit (a not-unreasonable amount) of extra pressure. I only buy chubby gorillas and these other cheap Chinese bottle with a NARROW (inconvenient) mouth, tapered tip and childproof cap. Believe it if not, the latter are my favorites, in terms of user-friendliness. I know. Surprised me too.
IMG_5053.PNG

Last edited:

VU Sponsors