Don't know where to post this, but

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by Jackalobe413, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Jackalobe413

Jackalobe413 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Anyone thinking about ordering from 3Avape beware. I've been fighting them for 3 months to get my package. Twice it was returned to sender before leaving China, and the last time it shipped, I paid the extra for DHL and it was addressed to the wrong fucking address. I live in Florida, and it had a Boston zip code on the package. I verified my address when paying the extra DHL fees. Now I'm out over $100, plus shipping, and DHL and they're telling me they can't do anything. What it boils down to for me, (and pardon the language) is FUCK those Chinese asshole distributors.
    Rant over, and I hope this is posted where I won't get banned for language choice

5150sick likes this.
  2. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Moved to Hall of Shame

I'd contact your credit card company for a charge back

5150sick and Pastorfuzz like this.
  3. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Terrible wingman. Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Nope. Would have to be a rule break, and seriously offensive, to get banned here.

I hope it works out for you. I haven't had any experiences with them.

5150sick, Pastorfuzz and JuicyLucy like this.
  4. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Mod Team Leader Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    If you were to edit the title to maybe something like "Here's why to avoid 3Avape" it would help other members to see why they should avoid this vendor;)

Also, You may want to tag the vendor in this thread because then they will see it and may offer a solution.

They may see it and NOT offer you a solution too.:(

I do know it would be interesting to see what would happen:D

They seem pretty active here:

http://vapingunderground.com/members/3avape-official.83463/

upload_2018-12-23_19-29-23.png

Just Frank and Huckleberried like this.
  5. Just Frank

Just Frank Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    They just sent me three wonderful prizes for winning their thanksgiving contest. They were prepared for travel well and came to me with zero snags. I haven't shopped there directly. But I usually wont shop from China if they don't have Paypal. I'm not sure if they have it or not. Mistakes happen and it sucks if it happens to you. I hope you can get it sorted out.