Don't know which mod to buy

Discussion in 'Forum Help & How To - Member Submitted' started by medvedino, Oct 18, 2017.

1. medvedino

medvedino New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello,

So i'm new here and i really hope i'm posting in the right topic.
    But i have qucik question.
    I'm looking for vape mod for max 40€ (47$), and i don't know which one to get. I have a closer selection with 2 mods. And i need your opinions which one is better and pls why.
    First one is:
    IJOY CAPO 100 with Captain Mini Subohm Tank
    Secon one is:
    KVP Lover 230W TC (i can't find any reviews about this one, so what do you guys think?)
    OR
    If you have any of your mods, which are around that price and do the job better than this two, feel free to post a name and your review why it is good.

Thanks for help.

2. ChrisL

ChrisL VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    That Kangvape Lover looks really nice. Kinda reminds me of the Innokin 200w. Great deal at Gearbest for $40.00 USD and free shipping. Too bad the tank doesn't match. (color). Ijoy looks nice, but you get twice the power for about the same price with the Lover. Welcome to VU.

3. SteveS45

SteveS45 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I do not have either one but I say get both!

4. digibomb

digibomb New Member Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    I don’t know either one. But, you can get a battlestar for about 45-50 it’s a great mod, love mine.and for tanks, depends what you want I’d go with a crown 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. medvedino

medvedino New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for your replies :), i will probably get KVP Lover 230W, just because there's not much of them and i want to see if its any good. But i will really appreciate to see some more replies. Thanks.

ChrisL likes this.
  6. voicenyerhed

voicenyerhed Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I LOVE my Smoant Charon! It costs a few dollars more, but totally worth in, IMHO. You might even be able to find it cheaper at 3FVape, I'm not sure. But since buying this, I really don't use my other mods hardly at all unless I'm doing something that might put them at risk of damage like working on the roof (I've been known to be clumsy).
    https://www.elementvape.com/smoant-charon-218w-tc-box-mod

medvedino and Cozymods like this.
  7. Cozymods

Cozymods New Member

Blog Posts:
    I totally agree with him :3 I aswell use it as my main mod. ;) Also element vape is my fav vape site, but they didn't have the black or copper one in stock, so i bought mine off of Vapehappy, good site aswell.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    medvedino and voicenyerhed like this.
  8. medvedino

medvedino New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hmm.. this Smoant Charon really looks interesting.. which atomizer do you guys prefer for it? :)

9. Cozymods

Cozymods New Member

Blog Posts:
    Yeah the Charon is really something special, it hits faster than any other mod i own, and i just enjoy using it more. I did hours and hours of research about every mod seeing what people liked the best and ended up getting the Charon. My final mod choices were the Charon, Voopoo Drag, or the Tesla Steampunk Nano. (I'd take a look at those too)

As for a good sub ohm tank, the new Smok TFV8 X-Baby Tank i heard is pretty good, it has top airflow so it does not leak. (but I'd just take a look on a vape website to see what they have, and look it up on youtube to see the reviews) i highly recommend Element Vape, usually the best prices, and customer service. ;)

Link: https://www.elementvape.com/smok-tfv8-x-baby-tank

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    medvedino likes this.