Don't you hate

Discussion in 'Gamers Talk And Vape' started by HBVapeShop, Mar 23, 2018.

1. HBVapeShop

HBVapeShop New Member Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    when you're playing and absentmindedly blow a huge cloud in front of your screen.

I can't count how many times I've died from blocking my own vision -_-

jambi, aHussyNamedTron and rxmilitia like this.
  2. jambi

jambi Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    If I blow vapor towards my monitor, it bounces off and gets sucked directly into my PC by the fans. This didn't concern me until VG started seeping from the bottom of my case. Opened it up and found a nice pool of sweet slippery liquid right behind the lower fan. The fans themselves were covered with sticky gunky residue, just what you'd expect when dust mixes with VG. Ended up having to deep clean the entire works and replaced all 4 fans. Luckily none of the vitals inside had any residue, surprising since those fans blow directly onto the hard drives. An area on the back of my monitor ( the area that gets warm, if that provides a clue) also had a slippery build up of VG. The fans, bottom of case, and aforementioned back of monitor appeared to be the only areas affected, and haven't had any performance issues with the comp for the 3 years it's lived in my vapory environment, but now I have a mini desk fan blowing towards me at all times when I'm vaping at the computer, and I'm very careful to exhale away from the case and monitor. ;)

3. HBVapeShop

HBVapeShop New Member Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    yeah i totally hear you, I only game on PS4. my laptop is used for music production but I need to have it cleaned out. The macbook fans have a tiny intake so I'm sure there won't be too much

jambi likes this.