Become a Patron!

Doode rda

Dadof10

Member For 1 Year
Does anyone own the Doode rda? Picked it up today at b&m on sale for $10. A little fiddly to build on but not bad. The problem I'm having though is, I get decent cloud production but no flavor. I have the coils pushed right down in front of the airflow, but no flavor. This doesn't seem right since this rda has a bottom airflow slot. Any ideas?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone own the Doode rda? Picked it up today at b&m on sale for $10. A little fiddly to build on but not bad. The problem I'm having though is, I get decent cloud production but no flavor. I have the coils pushed right down in front of the airflow, but no flavor. This doesn't seem right since this rda has a bottom airflow slot. Any ideas?
Set it up so it's getting equal amount of air around the coil........ Not more from the bottom.......

Lift it .... Try several lift percentages
You don't need to speak Spanish to watch him wick it........

Last edited:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
For as weird as this thing is to build on, the best flavor I could get out of it was by building the coil legs very long and then bending them over towards the top side airflow. To me anyways, if you stay too close to the posts with your coils the flavor is no no good, its flat and chalky.

Dadof10

Member For 1 Year
For as weird as this thing is to build on, the best flavor I could get out of it was by building the coil legs very long and then bending them over towards the top side airflow. To me anyways, if you stay too close to the posts with your coils the flavor is no no good, its flat and chalky.
I have them bent down towards the the airflow. Their all but pushed up against the airflow. It could be that the only other rda I've vaped to compare it with is an Apocalypse. Could be that the flavor from the Apocalypse is that much better? I don't think so because even my Crown III has much better flavor. Thanks for the advice though.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
The Doode is certainly no Apocalypse (arguably one of the greatest RDA's ever manufactured).

VU Sponsors