Doomsday Mech Kit Clone - Full mechanic

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone.

Good day! :)

Today we'll introduce a new item to you guys!
Let's check it!

Doomsday Mechanical Mod Clone + Axis GE RDA Kit Clone $24.89

The Doomsday Mech Kit Clone consists of Doomsday Mechanical Mod Clone and Axis GE RDA Clone. This item also has other colors to choose.
Mod:
The Doomsday Mechanical Mod Clone features well machined Delrin body with Ultem fire button and brass battery tube. It is a full mechanic parallel mod with magnetic switch. The mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries (NOT INCLUDED).
RDA:
The Axis GE RDA Clone is a 24mm RDA constructed from stainless steel. It features a unique T post build deck for dual coil builds. The side and bottom airflow will bring optimal flavor. Ultem wide bore drip tip is included.

doomsday-style-mechanical-mod-axis-ge-style-rda-kit-black-pom-brass-2-x-18650.jpg
doomsday-style-mechanical-mod-axis-ge-style-rda-kit-black-pom-brass-2-x-18650.jpg

Have you ever worried about that you not know enough about the product?
Don't worry,this time we present to you the Doomsday Mech Kit Clone unboxing video.

Is this video done some help to you?

Check the product page at 3FVAPE to find more>>>

Register an account on our website and you can enjoy the lowest price of the product.
Other questions regarding this product, just contact us.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I actually just got mine in the mail today. That thing is a fog monster! Using a mutationX v5 RDA with full open air, I still choked on the vapor. LOL.

I really love the set up options. First is parallel +/+ up and -/- down for 40A (20Ax2) at 3.7 nom voltage.
Now using the 2 extenders you can set up a series/parallel combo. (+/-,+/-) left side and (-/+, -/+) right side for 40A at 7.4 nom volts.
Now a note of caution. This mod has an enormous negative surface area and only a tiny positive contact. Therefore it is VITAL that your battery wraps are in tip top shape. If you even suspect a pin hole or tear, rewrap the cell. a batter wrapper is like 5 cents or less, for the sake of a nickle, don't risk a torn battery wrap.

Last edited:

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually just got mine in the mail today. That thing is a fog monster! Using a mutationX v5 RDA with full open air, I still choked on the vapor. LOL.

I really love the set up options. First is parallel +/+ up and -/- down for 40A (20Ax2) at 3.7 nom voltage.
Now using the 2 extenders you can set up a series/parallel combo. (+/-,+/-) left side and (-/+, -/+) right side for 40A at 7.4 nom volts. Thirdly using 1 extender on the left side you can set up a straight series at 20A at 7.4 nom voltage.

Now a note of caution. This mod has an enormous negative surface area and only a tiny positive contact. Therefore it is VITAL that your battery wraps are in tip top shape. If you even suspect a pin hole or tear, rewrap the cell. a batter wrapper is like 5 cents or less, for the sake of a nickle, don't risk a torn battery wrap.
Thank you for your suggestions and comments.
More information about items, You can check directly on the product page or open a ticket on our website for help and support.
Thanks for your support!

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

Now using the 2 extenders you can set up a series/parallel combo. (+/-,+/-) left side and (-/+, -/+) right side for 40A at 7.4 nom volts.

WARNING: Device is a very real, very serious and very likely fire hazzard!!!
Having used my DOOMSDAY mod for only 2 days, while firing the mod the fire button suddenly popped right off, the spring went flying and the metal pin dropped down inside causing a constant firing state. Fortunately the atomizer was not to hot as I reacted quickly and removed it. A few more seconds and it would be a different story.
The problem is the fire button is made of cheap plastic and melts easily at the threads. Once that happens, it pops right off. This item is dangerous and should be recalled or the fire button, screw and spring replaced with a material that does not melt as easily.

Other than that, it is a nice mod. Unfortunately, the fire hazard associated with the faulty fire button (melts easily and quickly) far outweigh the pros.

Here is the real slap in the face.. it costs more for return shipping for replacement or refund than I paid for the mod.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WARNING: Device is a very real, very serious and very likely fire hazzard!!!
Having used my DOOMSDAY mod for only 2 days, while firing the mod the fire button suddenly popped right off, the spring went flying and the metal pin dropped down inside causing a constant firing state. Fortunately the atomizer was not to hot as I reacted quickly and removed it. A few more seconds and it would be a different story.
The problem is the fire button is made of cheap plastic and melts easily at the threads. Once that happens, it pops right off. This item is dangerous and should be recalled or the fire button, screw and spring replaced with a material that does not melt as easily.

Other than that, it is a nice mod. Unfortunately, the fire hazard associated with the faulty fire button (melts easily and quickly) far outweigh the pros.

Here is the real slap in the face.. it costs more for return shipping for replacement or refund than I paid for the mod.
I am sorry to hear this, feel free to contact our team if you have any questions. Click here to get help>>>

VU Sponsors