VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No, you don't. But you waaannnttt it! :D

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never really considered spending the scratch for an authentic... until now. MOTHERF$&!@R! I'm broke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They change a little tiny bit of it and rerelease... fuckers.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, but that tiny little bit of change makes a HUGE difference in what you can put in it now. I mean, technically, all they have to do is file or drill from one hole over to the other, and it goes from a v1.5 to a v2.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its gonna vape the same but something about these damn things is just mesmerizing to me, I don't know what it is but they just register as very intriguing pieces.

So I will buy one.

DE82AB18-F164-489A-BB6C-F2C891574C47.jpg

Just got my mod today, I'm happy:)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
its gonna vape the same but something about these damn things is just mesmerizing to me, I don't know what it is but they just register as very intriguing pieces.

So I will buy one.

DE82AB18-F164-489A-BB6C-F2C891574C47.jpg

Just got my mod today, I'm happy:)
These are a tad less expensive plus the come with the DT.
And I need no convincing :) I don't vape much Anymore but mine is still one of the go to's

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmmm, local vape shows them but sold out, did they sell them already or just show sold out until they launch???

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like they are available at local vape.....so I bought one dammit!!!!!

I also had the dot cap v2 In my cart last night and wouldn't you know it they are sold out this morning:( so I redeemed myself with the dark matte green cloud cap that I don't need, fuck I hate it when I get my taxes.....it's a vape Mail free for all!!!!!!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looks like they are available at local vape.....so I bought one dammit!!!!!

I also had the dot cap v2 In my cart last night and wouldn't you know it they are sold out this morning:( so I redeemed myself with the dark matte green cloud cap that I don't need, fuck I hate it when I get my taxes.....it's a vape Mail free for all!!!!!!!
I expect a full report and comparison within 24hours of delivery :)

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow that's nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I expect a full report and comparison within 24hours of delivery :)

No problem, I'm not sure why I had such a liking to the v2 dot cap I just have the petri accessory bug I guess.... But I will report when I get it, kinda nice it actually has a tip and a cool box with it and it's a whopping 10 bucks cheaper, yay!! the cloud cap I'm stoked on too, got the green just to change it up a bit. I have been building a little closer to the airflow holes to restrict it a bit so it's not so airy, been working pretty good:)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No problem, I'm not sure why I had such a liking to the v2 dot cap I just have t the petri accessory bug I guess.... But I will report when I get it, kinda nice it actually has a tip and a cool box with it and it's a whopping 10 bucks cheaper, yay!! the cloud cap I'm stoked on too, got the green just to change it up a bit. I have been building a little closer to the airflow holes to restrict it a bit so it's not so airy, been working pretty good:)
I know right? It's actually 35$ cheaper..... I feel used and dirty now.
But it's ok, still the best vape I've ever had.

Hi guys, I'm new here and the owner of VapeVine.ca...just wanted to let you know that we have some of the DOTMOD V2's up here in Canada. And with the strong US dollar, you get a bigger bang for your buck buying in our monopoly currency, er, Canadian dollars. I won't include a direct link to the product since it's my first post (don't want to appear spammy) but it's on our site under the RDA section. Cheers!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys, I'm new here and the owner of VapeVine.ca...just wanted to let you know that we have some of the DOTMOD V2's up here in Canada. And with the strong US dollar, you get a bigger bang for your buck buying in our monopoly currency, er, Canadian dollars. I won't include a direct link to the product since it's my first post (don't want to appear spammy) but it's on our site under the RDA section. Cheers!
Careful there, make sure to read vendor rules on posting, you may also want to look into having your own subforum here to post about your shop:)
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendor-sub-forum-information.254/

Last edited:

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should be delivered today or tomorrow, it's in the black hole stage with usps. You know when it arrives at the hub early morning says delivery is today but sits stale and not out for delivery...whatever I'm excited but I'm not sure what for? It's the same really but hell its vapemail so I guess I'm excited...kinda:)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
its petri vapemail...that's the best vapemail

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And with the strong US dollar, you get a bigger bang for your buck buying in our monopoly currency, er, Canadian dollars.
Umm... You're charging $129.99CAD, but It's going for $90 here in the U.S.

Capture.JPG
You also charge $9.99CAD for shipping inside of Canada. How much is shipping to the U.S.?

Please understand that I'm not judging/attacking you or your business. It's just that most of the VU members are pretty savvy buyers, and you're actually MORE expensive than what's available domestically. We LOVE to welcome new sellers here. :D

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm more excited for the damn packaging for some reason.....and a drip tip.....and an authenticity card....dang ol petri's. I guess I can have 3 different flavors and builds going at once.

When does it end:)

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do the original caps fit on it? I got like 3 caps and the stock cap, things aint cheap.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
`
I'm more excited for the damn packaging for some reason.....and a drip tip.....and an authenticity card....dang ol petri's. I guess I can have 3 different flavors and builds going at once.

When does it end:)
hahahaha!!!! For real? I, tempted to get one just for those two reasons.

Congrats!!

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do the original caps fit on it? I got like 3 caps and the stock cap, things aint cheap.

I will verify tomorrow and report back. I'm sure they do if they didn't the cloud caps wouldn't work and I don't see why they would do that but you never know.... But it looks the exact same.

Psychedelic Biscuit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Why would you cover an already gold plated deck with peek? I dont see any good in that besides in keeping coils from shorting on the deck itself.
Is peek good for flavor :D ? Or is it considered as a thermal insulator? I really dont get it.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Why would you cover an already gold plated deck with peek? I dont see any good in that besides in keeping coils from shorting on the deck itself.
Is peek good for flavor :D ? Or is it considered as a thermal insulator? I really dont get it.
It sounds like you got it after you thought about it.
Its an insulator

Psychedelic Biscuit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So its just about heat? Did anyone try it without the peek? Im really curious of how that makes any difference besides being a difference itself.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I haven't but I can tell you this. I have a few gold plated attys. all of them are noticeably better when used in tc; insofar as accuracy, and consistency. call that placebo, or anything else, but that's a commonality that I have noticed.

sorry but I haven't even considered removing the peak. I have too much money tied up in the atty and accessories to feel comfortable removing parts that aren't meant to be,
That and I like it to much. :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
WOW!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds like motivation haha
It's bittersweet, though... I can't actually vape on it until I get all the "Glamour Shots" up on the website.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stop it! Now I want to buy it!
Do it:)

Got mine Friday, haven't really had a chance to build on it, I might try some fancy coils today and vape on it:)

It is nice though, presentation is more exciting than the v1 or v1.5 and the drip tip is super nice!!

I love the friction tips:)

E266F31E-7263-4A3B-B893-CF4C88455254.jpg

Now I'm debating on what to do with my cool little sticker, wonder if I could hit up dot mod and have them send more, I would put these little things all over everything!!!!

Oh and I ended up ordering a cloud cap just for the gold 510 topper...... And wouldn't you fucking know it they have the dot cap v2 in stock next day I checked so of course I had to order that fucking morsel.....

But I love it so far, by eyeballing the air holes I swear they look a tinge bigger on the v2 but I think I'm trippin.

VU Sponsors