Become a Patron!

Double account dilemma

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On Feb 20, 2018, I created an account of LadySarah. I got bumped, and could not log in. Frustrated, I created Lady Sarah, and was able to log in.
Tonight, the Tapatalk app on my tablet would not allow me to use THIS account, and forced me to switch to the one I did not know went through, since I could not log in with it. Some members are getting frustrated and confused.
How can we resolve this?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I personally do not use taptalk but @SMOKIE may be able to help you when he's online tomorrow.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
[USERGROUP=3]@VU Senior Administrators[/USERGROUP] yes they can but they have no control over the app. they will most likely merge the two accounts under the proper name.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If at all possible, I'd prefer to keep this account, so I can keep up with everything ... just in case they wish to close one account. I never even got a verification email for the other one.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If at all possible, I'd prefer to keep this account, so I can keep up with everything ... just in case they wish to close one account. I never even got a verification email for the other one.

Honestly I never ran into that problem. Tapatalk is its own app so we don't have any control over what they do. We are working on stand alone one for VU.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Your two other accounts have been merged into
Lady Sarah

If these problems continue for you please send me a PM I will have it looked into further. Thank you, vape on.

VU Sponsors