Become a Patron!

Dovpo blotto rta review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received blotto rta from sourcemore for the purpose of this review.

- Gunmetal
- Rainbow
- Black
- Stainless steel

vCXHGsK.jpg

Specifications and features:

- Diameter : 25mm
- E-juice Capacity: 2ml(standard glass) / 6ml(bubble glass and bubble tube)
- Coil Type: Single coil & Dual coils
- Filling Method: Top Fill
- Airflow System: Adjustable bottom airflow
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Thread: 510

- 242° direct-to-coil internal airflow for fantastic flavor
- Support dual coils or single coil building
- 2ml with straight glass and 6ml with bubble glass
- Dual diffusion airflow for a smooth draw
- Easy top filling design
- Bottle opener included
- Available in 4 colors: Black, Silver, Gun Metal and Rainbow

In the box:

- Blotto RTA
- Glass Bubble Tube
- ULTEM Bubble Tube
- Accessory Bag
- User Manual
- Bottle Opener

PQdbYyN.jpg

Blotto rta is atomizer designed in collaboration between Dovpo and Vaping Bogan. This atomizer comes in 4 different colors, I received atomizer in black color. Blotto rta is atomizer that you can use in dual coil configuration but also you can use this one is single coil configuration which is really good.
The package is good, in the package you will receive regular glass tank and you will receive glass bubble tank and ultem bubble tank which is really good. In the package you will also receive a bottle opener that you will be able to use to measure the length of the coil leads.
Build quality of the atomizer is good and everything is as it should be, color quality looks good also. On the top cap you can see some details that helps when you want to take off the top cap, similar details you can see on the base, on the chamber you can see logo engraved and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see some standard informations and serial number.

lfEBZ5u.jpg

Tk9RF3U.jpg

Atomizer comes with 810 drip tip pre installed. Personally I really like the design of the drip tip, drip tip is short and it has wide bore which I personally prefer. If you don't like this drip tip on this atomizer you can use any other 810 drip tip without any problems.
This is a top fill atomizer and we have here the locking system which I personally like a lot, all you need to do here is to turn the top cap a little bit and you will be able to take it off. On the top cap you can see details that helps when you want to take off the top cap and when you take off the top cap you can see two big fill holes, so with this atomizer you will have no problems with filling which is really good. Also when you fill the atomizer there will be no any leaking.

iC9CK4L.jpg

hL7fQL7.jpg

With this atomizer you will receive 3 tanks which is really nice. So, you will receive a regular glass tank and with this tank capacity is 2ml. In the package you will receive two bubble tanks, one is glass tank and the other one is ultem tank. Capacity of the bubble tank is 6ml which is really good capacity and I belive many will like the capacity with bubble glass tank, personally I like to use the bubble glass tank on this atomizer. On my atomizer tank stands very nice in the place when you take off the base so I am able to change the coil or cotton while I still have e liquid left in the tank.

HyMA8VX.jpg

d6j3ZCR.jpg

On the build deck you can see 4 screws and 4 slots for coil leads. Screws are good and I didn't have any problems with the screws. When you look at the build deck you can see very interesting design and you can see very interesting airflow. So, as you can see on this atomizer air will hit the coils almost from everywhere which is really good for flavor. Also it is very good that they made honeycomb style airflow inside. Considering the design of the build deck you can here go with two coils or you can go only with one coil, and what is important here is that this atomizer actually works really good in single coil configuration.
Building on this rta is very easy, if you want to go with two coils you can use the bottle opener from the package to measure the coil leads and then you can place the coils. If you go with two coils I can suggest you to with 2.5mm coils. As I said, on this atomizer you can go with single coil build, in that case I can suggest you 3.5mm coil.

Rxj6SnD.jpg

PNKqQQB.jpg

DUzfvG5.jpg

On the base you can see the airflow control ring and we have here honeycomb airflow which is really good. The airflow control ring on this atomizer works really good and you can easily adjust the airflow and what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side. Because of the honeycomb airflow from inside and outside this atomizer has really smooth airflow which is really good, I really like the airflow on this atomizer.

5zKV2a7.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

So, blotto rta is atomizer that comes in really nice package, it is interesting that in the package they included bottle opener and I really like that they included two bubble tanks, but in the package you will not receive coils which will be a con. Build quality of the atomizer is really good, machining is good and there is nothing sharp on the atomizer which is nice.
Drip tip that comes with blotto rta is very comfortable for using. Top filling here works good, fill holes are big and you will have no problems with any bottles.
Capacity with bubble tank is really good and many will like the capacity because 6ml is more than good. Building on this rta is simple, you can place two coils easily here and one coil even easier. If you go with two coils you can use the bottle opener from the package to measure the coil leads which is very nice. As I said in my opinion atomizer in dual coil configuration works best with 2.5mm coils and if you want to go with single coil in my opinion it works very good with 3.5mm coil. It is very important to wick it right and if you do so it will never leak. The airflow on this atomizer is really good and I really like the airflow, it is very smooth, also airflow is a little bit restricted which I personally prefer.
This atomizer works great in dual coil configuration but it also works great with one coil. Flavor on this atomizer is very good in both configurations. Vapor production is good and vapor is dense.
So, blotto rta is atomizer that I would recommend you for sure, especially if you like a little bit restricted dl atomizers, I would suggest you this one because airflow is very smooth, flavor is great and this atomizer has very good capacity and it is very well built. This is for sure one of the best atomizers in my opinion.

Cons:

- No coils in the package

Pros:

- 3 tanks in the package
- Bottle opener
- Good build quality
- It works great in dual coil and single coil configuration
- Easy to build and wick
- No leaking
- 6ml capacity
- Very well designed deck
- Honeycomb style airflow